Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,047 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) (7510 Views)

Guys Is This Demonic Or Just Mere Fantasis..? [screenshot Attached] / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Trojan8(m): 4:43am On Aug 05, 2023
Omo, you talk too much. I read all her reply, for someone that needed the money she was giving you one liner while you were there explaining your life history.

Then the fact she even had the mind to tell you that she doesn't want to sleep around shows that she doesn't rate you at all. Who the Bleep says that to someone she respects?
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by MyTototear: 5:50pm On Apr 05
Error401:

Am I too harsh with my response? I am NOT A SIMP . I just want to know if I was too uncouth with my response.

MODS PLEASE DONT MOVE TO FRONT PAGE smiley
Are you a fool not to know you over reacted. Error401

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Babes And Men. . . . Would You Ever Swing In A Relationship ? / How I Seduced My Dad, Made Love And Got Pregnant For Him — Lagos Girl Tells Her / Joystick Enlargement :- Ann Effective Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.