Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole (465 Views)

I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory / I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole by CrisNews: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2022
"The country is going down because he is creating jobs opportunities in abroad and importing unemployment to Nigeria,” Oshiomhole said....

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1668330552BlamePeterObiForUnemploymentInNigeriaOshiomholeCrisben.html

Re: ‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole by Naijanascam: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2022
And he imported a wife as governor and one of direct foreign investment to Edo State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole by Aboks(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Mumu man
Re: ‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole by Peacemaker5129(f): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2022
The same way ipob terrorists blaming the killings in south east to DSS
Re: ‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole by freemanq(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Mumu man without shame
Re: ‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Shameless used and Dumped by the FULANIS led by Buha

No Southerners or Christian Northerners have ever outsmart the Fulanis in Politics of Nigeria. None.

Simple reason is.....Fulanis don't have any rule of engagement when dealing with non Fulanis. To them is Shakespearian quote ''All is fair in WAR''.
They have no God to fear in reality except the god they created by themselves. Nothing is too Wicked. Nothing is too Evil to do to non Fulanis in political power quest. Unlike Southerners n Christian North who fear God to some extent.
Re: ‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole by Bontafa: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Naijanascam:
And he imported a wife as governor

Guy take am easy lol.

Useless man when go buy airplane for woman in another country.

Oshomole na barawo

1 Like

Re: ‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole by budaatum: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
I've always said Adam was an ignorant naked slave, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised I suppose that he'd want us all to join him in slavery in the Nigerian Garden of Eden.

To think this Oshiomhole was President of Nigeria Labour Congress from 1999 to 2007.

Re: ‘Blame Peter Obi For Unemployment In Nigeria’ – Oshiomhole by Fejoku: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
The same way ipob terrorists blaming the killings in south east to DSS
Your useless father is a terrorist. Stick to the topic of the thread and shun mentioning IPOB in a matter that doesn't concern us.
Anumanu.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Is Clear. / The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / 2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.