Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report (38822 Views)

We Did Not Collude With Collation Officers, Binani's Claim Is False - INEC / Ebonyi PDP Primary: INEC Report Affirms Chukwuma-Odii As Guber Candidate / Report Of Disqualification Of Anambra APC Primaries Is False – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Judybash93(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Y'all need to watch "Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From druglord to presidential candidate"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GuOZniIE5w
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by lhordspy: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
ogwumgbe:

No gates of hell will be opened for them bro if you demigod wins, they are media house and have the license to operate

Read more about the collapse of AIT
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Tonnierichy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:

I did bro, there's apology they only aired the rebuttal from Inec.

Arise has nothing to apologise for, anyone could have been fooled by that piece of DOCUMENT FROM INEC

ATIKU IS COMING

Only a fool like you can be fooled by it
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by adekolaelect(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Why are they apologizing to Tinubu instead of INEC?
INEC is the injured party here not Tinubu.
Arise should stop sucking up all because they want an interview
You think Arise new full of people like you .Daft"" "" "" "" ”
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
AK481:
Tinubu carry drug abi e no carry drug ?

Keep spewing nonsense until you are forced to confess that you are saying what you don't know anything about.
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
This has opposition handwriting all over it. One by one THEY SHALL ALL LULEEEEEE!!!
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Mordecai(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tflex01:

Tinubu will win next February election.

He will win whether Nigerians want him or not? Or because your single vote outweighs millions of other Nigerians'?

It's one thing to generate numbers and win by any means possible. It's another thing winning hearts. After all, even Abacha had all five political parties offering him their presidential ticket. But on the day he died, Nigerians celebrated, and his loved ones watched the same politicians denounce his name and memory.

So you might need to qualify your statement - does he have the heart of Nigerians? Are Nigerians happily and willingly entrusting their future and their children's to him? Or is he just going to find a way and fix himself in there?

Emilokan knows the difference, even if you don't, and wishes he had the former. You doubt it, just take a look at the Supreme Court governor. He knows.

And as long as he does not get the former, any win he gets will be hollow to him.

Now, which of the candidates can I trust my children's future to? I guess you already know.
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Revolva(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Its pure fact that Tinubu is a big loser in dis election
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
MansoryMX:

E go shock you! Only a toddler make an opinion with insults. Grow up kiddo.
Only an unwise person continue to make vague statements in public....grow up old man undecided
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by imrany20(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Arisetv should pay the price.
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
adekolaelect:
You think Arise new full of people like you .Daft"" "" "" "" ”
Learn to write grammar properly before you quote me
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by livinbygrace: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
post=118354444:

Obi wasn't just saving, Obi trasformed Anambra education sector, health sector, he was the first State governor to setup State vigilante service, Obi was first governor to establishe State planning board and also education board, Obi established Anambra integrated development strategy(Anids), these infrastructures were provided by Peter Obi's administration: The state secretariat Awka, State teaching Hospital Awka, invention in education and health sector by funding them adequately, built many class room blocks, provided school buses, computers, Internet ,generator sets etc, Peter Obi built Anambra State university Igbariam, Kenneth Dike Library Awka, Sir Alex Ekwueme Square, Onitsha business Park, Onitsha mall, Agulu, Awka mall, Nnewi mall, Onitsha hotel, Revenue House, Anambra fire service headquarter Agu Awka and Onitsha, Anambra Road maintenance Agency building, Onitsha governor's Lodge, local government headquarters, judiciary quarters, rebuilding of government house, ABS station, Agulu Lake hotel, roads across the State, five pedestal bridges etc. These are all signature projects of Peter Obi, Obi was number one on MDGs report in health and education

And your people still trooping and prefer to invest in Tinubu”sLagos ?
if you don’t know the reason many investment are being established in New Lagos (Island) is because of Tinubu”s vision
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by osazsky(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Sorry to say this but this is the newest low of Arisetv. These days they have been really really bad. It is so bad you begin to wonder if it is now an opposition sponspored TV station.

Even AIT and TVC, own by known card carrying party members are not this bias and One-sided. Arisetv are more Anti-Tinubu than even opposition political parties. The only sole purpose of the Arise TV station these days is to criticise Tinubu.

A Very silly Rufai oseni, a Tv host will sit at the front of the mic defending a specific candidate and lambasting another. For goodness sake!
What happened to being neutral and professional in Journalism. No wonder ChannelstV has been consistently winning the best Tv station in Nigeria for the past 12years now.

What they fail to understand is that the election is still undecided yet. If it swings into victory for Bola Tinubu. Then gate of hell may be open on them. I just pray they dont cry foul that time because the attention and cheering they are getting from obidients while they puncture the Image of Tinubu unprofessionally and mischievouslly will die down after election. And they will be left to face karma alone.
remove TVc from that list..its the worst station in Nigeria
.or maybe u havnt started watching journalist hangout during the gej 2015 elections spits
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by osazsky(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
livinbygrace:

And your people still trooping and prefer to invest in Tinubu”sLagos ?
if you don’t know the reason many investment are being established in New Lagos (Island) is because of Tinubu”s vision
how many yoruba people dey Lagos oga...tinubu may win obi by a very tiny margin...once person graduate from uniben he don run go start life for Lagos..we know the core western states and Lagos does not belong to the yoruba..even tinubu is not from Lagos.know this and know peace
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Ttooyy12345: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:

I did bro, there's apology they only aired the rebuttal from Inec.

Arise has nothing to apologise for, anyone could have been fooled by that piece of DOCUMENT FROM INEC

ATIKU IS COMING

Make una dey watch television small na,
Nairaland news alone wont inform u
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by adekolaelect(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Learn to write grammar properly before you quote me
Grammer kill you there . Mumu grammatical professor without any productive life styles .

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
adekolaelect:
Grammer kill you there . Mumu grammatical professor without any productive life styles .
Adekola, go and read your book instead of constituting nuisance on the net
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by adekolaelect(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Adekola, go and read your book instead of constituting nuisance on the net
You are better to use your sense instead of your mind.
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
adekolaelect:
You are better to use your sense instead of your mind.
I'll like you to know that I read Yoruba very well to just in case...
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by adekolaelect(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'll like you to know that I read Yoruba very well to just in case...
kid !!! we are not in primary's school competition. Join your mate.
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by ofuonyebi: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
THATS HOW ALL OF YOU HATERS OF JAGABAN ARE GOING TO
\ APOLOGIZE ONE AFTER THE OTHER UNTILHE BECOMES YOUR PRESIDENT
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
adekolaelect:
kid !!! we are not in primary's school competition. Join your mate.
Ok. I think I've given you enough attention. Kindly fuçk off now
O daabo
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by shegz24(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Why are they apologizing to Tinubu instead of INEC?
INEC is the injured party here not Tinubu.
Arise should stop sucking up all because they want an interview

they are apologizing to Tinubu because the news of him being indicted for drugdealing is fake.

That is also the reason INEC had to openly deny investigating what doesnt exist, or at least they cant prove.
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by adekolaelect(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok. I think I've given you enough attention. Kindly fuçk off now
O daabo

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Tycyborg(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Realist12:

I'm sorry , it seems you don't know the meaning of policy . All these you're listing are not organized , you can organized them under several policies eg Lagos states schools are under Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board .
Definition: principle, plan, or course of action, as pursued by a government, organization, individual, etc.
And the only policy I see you mentioned here is ANIDS and I doubt you would have known of it if not for Soludo recent interview. Now is the policy a successful and popular one ? Can it be replicated at the federal level like FIRS , LAMATA, Free Waec, Lekki FTZ?

Even most of what he mentioned to you were not done by obi... Most of the service board were inaugurated by another govnor but he pinned obi into all... I researched in...
They all lie alot honestly

2 Likes

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by Realist12: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tycyborg:

Even most of what he mentioned to you were not done by obi... Most of the service board were inaugurated by another govnor but he pinned obi into all... I researched in...
They all lie alot honestly
God help us. One thing I'm sure of is only Tinubu government can upgrade Nigeria. The rest don't have what it takes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by livinbygrace: 4:03am On Nov 14, 2022
osazsky:
how many yoruba people dey Lagos oga...tinubu may win obi by a very tiny margin...once person graduate from uniben he don run go start life for Lagos..we know the core western states and Lagos does not belong to the yoruba..even tinubu is not from Lagos.know this and know peace

Yes oo,Lagos belongs to the IPOB..Una go hear an thi time
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by livinbygrace: 4:05am On Nov 14, 2022
osazsky:

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by seunjungle1(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Arise TV is on fire, only a fool that will not understand what Arise TV understood and what the management is going through on their been biased journalism about Asiwaju.
Ask Dokpesi of AIT TV, he will have something to tell you about this.

Asiwaju is our next president in Jesus mighty name... Amen!

1 Like

Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by skallion7(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2022
Revolva:
Its pure fact that Tinubu is a big loser in dis election
And you're the biggest idiot
Re: Arise News Apologizes To Tinubu Over False INEC Report by CheapHomes1: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Realist12:

I'm sorry , it seems you don't know the meaning of policy . All these you're listing are not organized , you can organized them under several policies eg Lagos states schools are under Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board .
Definition: principle, plan, or course of action, as pursued by a government, organization, individual, etc.
And the only policy I see you mentioned here is ANIDS and I doubt you would have known of it if not for Soludo recent interview. Now is the policy a successful and popular one ? Can it be replicated at the federal level like FIRS , LAMATA, Free Waec, Lekki FTZ?

How are FIRS, LAMATA, free waec, lekki FTZ policies? What has Tinubu got to do with FIRS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu / PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.