Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav (823 Views)

Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Some people definition of living a life of
fulfilment is buying a car, house having billions in their
bank account.

While some it might be marriage,
having children and grandchildren filled with love and
centred on the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Everyone has their various perceptive of living a
fulfilled and well-accomplished life. To some
individuals, it might be having a B.Sc., Masters, PhD,
starting a business as an entrepreneur or working in a
prestigious organization.

Which one would you prefer
from the list of accomplishment of some individuals;

some of you might go for the money first, car, house,

A Simple Life Book �

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_simple_life/27765

1 Share

Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Frawdboiy: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
I would prefer having the vanity of life, cars, houses and a large bank account and a family. Life is vanity but I want vanity.

1 Like

Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmn

Download my book to find out more and thanks for sharing your view

Frawdboiy:
I would prefer having the vanity of life, cars, houses and a large bank account and a family. Life is vanity but I want vanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by duro4chang(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Our values are not the same so also our aims and aspirations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Elon Musk and Bill Gates are more popular than those with M.Sc and PhDs. Same with Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsammad, Obi Cubana and Otedola.

Money answereth all things. Ecclesiastes 10:19.
Just have money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thanks for sharing also download my book to know more

duro4chang:
Our values are not the same so also our aims and aspirations
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thanks for sharing , also download my book to know more

DaddyFreeze2020:
Elon Musk and Bill Gates are more popular than those with M.Sc and PhDs. Same with Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsammad, Obi Cubana and Otedola.

Just have money.
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by JOACHINpedro: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Just have money.
And you think everyone wanna be more popular than others?
Ask introverts what's popping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmn

Also download my book to know more

JOACHINpedro:

And you think everyone wanna be more popular than others?
Ask introverts what's popping
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by nickyj19: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
long life prosperity and having the fear of GOD undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by duro4chang(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Thanks for sharing also download my book to know more

All right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Deep also download my book to read more

nickyj19:
long life prosperity and having the fear of GOD undecided
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thank you

duro4chang:
All right
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Dreadlock69(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Having a degree

Having a home

Having a nice ride

Financially comfortable

Having children

Doing my best for my parents and siblings

Having bitches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Aklee4994(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Woman you’re derailing this your good thread with buy this book...you’re too eager
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Lols

Because it's a book series I wrote and for you to find out more , click to know more simple

Aklee4994:
Woman you’re derailing this your good thread with buy this book...you’re too eager
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2022
It's the doing my best for my parent and siblings such a great man

We hardly hear of this in this generation but remove having bitches just have one woman

Thanks for sharing and click on the link to buy the book to know more

Dreadlock69:
Having a degree

Having a home

Having a nice ride

Financially comfortable

Having children

Doing my best for my parents and siblings

Having bitches
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Lastly I have to be eager in talking about my book

Because I spent four years writing this book

You are the type who can't help others but criticize and be little people's work

Allow me be eager on my book

If am not eager on it then who will

So biko if you feel it will make people not follow my thread that's your opinion

Stop discouraging people from being eager to show what they do

Aklee4994:
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Dreadlock69(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
It's the doing my best for my parent and siblings such a great man

We hardly hear of this in this generation but remove having bitches just have one woman

Thanks for sharing and click on the link to buy the book to know more

Yes doing the best for my siblings and parents is my responsibility and what makes me feel accomplished , you havd no idea what they have done for me in sacrifice.

One woman keh to do what with ,i want bitches , abeg ooo nah 21st century we dey

Play me it’s plenty by burna boy
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Wow am glad you put your family first

But one woman biko you just need a good woman no dey talk plenty bitches

I know that's what guy do but deep down they want that amazing woman

Dreadlock69:

Yes doing the best for my siblings and parents is my responsibility and what makes me feel accomplished , you havd no idea what they have done for me in sacrifice.

One woman keh to do what with ,i want bitches , abeg ooo nah 21st century we dey

Play me it’s plenty by burna boy
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Aklee4994(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lastly I have to be eager in talking about my book

Because I spent four years writing this book

You are the type who can't help others but criticize and be little people's work

Allow me be eager on my book

If am not eager on it then who will

So biko if you feel it will make people not follow my thread that's your opinion

Stop discouraging people from being eager to show what they do

I understand you but you still need to know and understand people you’re dealing with..be calming down where did I criticize or discourage you WOMAN am just trying to protect your interest

God sees my heart
Eagerness never bring lasting respect result and good reputation.
Re: Some People Definition Of Living A Life Of Fulfilment Is Buying A Car, House Hav by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Keep the opinion to yourself

It's not needed

Allow people be eager for what they love to do because neither are you going to help them rather you talk down on it

Be a decent human being that should be the opinion
Aklee4994:
I understand you but you still need to know and understand people you’re dealing with..be calming down where did I criticize or discourage you WOMAN am just trying to protect your interest

God sees my heart
Eagerness never bring lasting respect result and good reputation.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult For Religious Ladies To Married? / Men That Cheat On Their Wives / AFCON : Ghanaians Are Preparing Memes To Mock Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.