Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

This Was How I Met My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Was How I Met My Girlfriend (4623 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
We went on a state-sponsored workshop to Abuja last year in December. Then I was wondering how to get a girlfriend in Abuja before leaving for Taraba. I was thinking that we would be making calls so that I will be telling my friends that I have a girlfriend in Abuja. With this idea in mind, I decided to contact my friend who have been in Abuja for long to take me out in order to hunt for young girls.

He accepted to take me out the nex day. I was happy that night and so i strolled down to a restaurant to get some food for the night.

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by ohigus(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Keep typing....

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
ohigus:
Keep typing....
This got me laughinggrin

5 Likes

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by ohigus(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
This ur story is kinda interesting �
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by ohigus(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
VictorDivine:
This got me laughinggrin

Lol
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
More like "HOW YOU ENTER NAIJA GIRLS ONE CHANCE"
Bro brace yourself for extreme FINANCIAL, EMOTIONAL, SPIRITUAL, MENTAL & PHYSICAL turbulence!!!!

5 Likes

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
cool
Following
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Reaching the restaurant i saw two of my friend eating, but something was unusual: the chef who served him didn't give him the two meats he requested for, instead she gave him one and begged to eat the other one. He bought her N2, 000 foot wears the previous day..a lady he just met the first day of his arrival at Abuja. I don't like eating in public places so i told the chef, the same girl name Ezi that she should package semo and egusi soup with one meat in a takeaway for me. I was still happy about my friend taking me out the next day. After she gave me, i paid her and walked few steps away and decided to turn, fman, she was still there quietly watching me as if she was lost in her thought. I boned and matched into Mimarntex Apartment where we sleep to manipulate my appetizing egusisoup. When i opened my takeaway to eat, boom, i saw two meats and some kpomo and i paid for just one meat. I didn't pay for kpomo. I hungrily descended on that food like a wounded Liongrin

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by LewisHamilton15: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool Following
Keep following cool
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by jeromestarks: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Looks like fiction. Fiction is a lie. I hate lies.

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
ohigus:
This ur story is kinda interesting �
Thank you
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
Looks like fiction. Fiction is a lie. I hate lies.
Not everything is fiction.
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Early in the morning before going to workshop, I went straight to the restaurant and met Ezi, she was looking nicely and smilingly throwing herself to my direction. I didn't smile i just told her that i came to inform her of the meat she gave me but she said i shouldn't bother. I gave her my contact and left.

Around pass 9pm that same day my friend supposed to take me to Asokoro but we will waste time and the person coordinating us will not take it lightly with me so we just decided to go to the new CBN. We boarded a taxi and just then my phone rang..I answered and it was Ezi calling..she asked if i wasn't coming to eat i told her i was comimg.

still typing...

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
My friend decided that he will take me to a big super market so i see things for myself. The super market was fenced but the fence wasn't high..infact from outside you could see what is happening inside. We strolled in and the securities didn't bother checking us. I was taken aback when one of them called out my friend's name. I was still wondering and thinking of what to say just then I saw a very wonderfully-made beautiful Angel pushing out shopping trolley full of goods. I didn't hesitate to stop her. My friend was making signs to tell me that her mother was coming behind but her beauty has blurred my sight.

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Calvary247(f): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Interesting Love Story

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Frawdboiy: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
It will end in tears grin.

3 Likes

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Homeboiy: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
And then.?
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by h0pze3: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
I don't believe in Love stories grin
Barman abeg play op last last by burna boy
Dj bring me 10 crate of popcorn
Op continue I dey feel ur vibe
grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by doctore212(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Same way I met my olosho in yaba.
Went to one Osho house and she sold knack me wella.

The next day I didn't have money . She gave me free knacking .

I feel like marrying her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Illegal1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obama messi,ur thread jst full nairaland today...
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by 77star: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
doctore212:
Same way I met my olosho in yaba.
Went to one Osho house and she sold knack me wella.

The next day I didn't have money . She gave me free knacking .

I feel like marrying her
Brothel in Yaba?

Where pls?

I reside there and Alagomeji for more than 20 years and i don't know that olosho house exist there!

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by jclassiq(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
77star:

Brothel in Yaba?

Where pls?

I reside there and Alagomeji for more than 20 years and i don't know that olosho house exist there!
Well, now you know.
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by 77star: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
jclassiq:

Well, now you know.
pls, give me the location of the place
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Divoc19(f): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
ObamaMessi smiley
I will give you a call soon.
It's been a long while
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Messi1: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Divoc19:
ObamaMessi smiley I will give you a call soon. It's been a long while
Alright
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by a0000000z: 12:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Messi1: 5:50am On Nov 14, 2022
a0000000z:

Messi1 has been bedding you shey? grin
baba abeg no troll that woman she's a married woman with kids.
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2022
This young lady didn't give me attention o naso i wan get back as my emotion was enveloped with shame. Thanks goodness, she looked back and saw her mother exchanging pleasantries with a family friend, immediately she turned and I was able to read her body language: she was ready to attend to me. I was confused and never thought of what to say. I felt i was wasting time so i rushed up to her "hello" I said and waved my left hand. She didn't respond o. "I'm Victor, you?" She looked away as if i was disturbing her. It was then that i realized how richly she dressed. Oh God! I was already badly admiring her rarest beauty. "And I'm Rosa", she quipped.

I demanded if we could be friends and her response was "I don't make friend with strangers". "I'm not a stranger, I'm a friend. Can I have your contact" I said looking so innocent. My persistence prevailed. She looked back again and decided to take mine. I gladly gave it to her.

still typing...
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by a0000000z: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Messi1:
baba abeg no troll that woman she's a married woman with kids.

Ok man!
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2022
I was expecting her to flash me but she left hurrying up to a car. I turned and went back to my friend Bashir. "Omo, God save you o", he said. "How do you mean?" I replied looking and sound confused. "Look there" he pointed towards my left hand side...."her mother". I wanted to ask how he knew but looking at the woman she and the girl resembles. My heart was still skipping as I don't know if Rosa will call or not. We got some cookies and bottle of drinks to refresh while i kept doubting if that young idyllic chick will ever give me a call.

still typing...
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2022
We dressed and went for convention. I was elated because my group nominated me to speak on behalf my group. Fastforward to when we reached the hall, and when i was on the stage speaking, she called but the noise couldn't let us hear my phone ringing. When we got back to our hotel i decided to go through my phone then i saw 2 missed calls from a strange number. I dialed the number and she answered and began to yell at me "Victor why would you not be picking my calls?" I knew she was the one...my heart skipped unstopably. "I'm sorry i was on the stage speaking" i replied. We resolved the issue and she promised to come right away. I without waste of time contacted Bashir to come asap!

still typing...
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Rolexxxy(f): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2022
She must have fallen for the most useless crook and yahoo boy of nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Can U Sleep On This Bed ??? / Ladies..please Advise (mature Contributions Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.