Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

This Was How I Met My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Was How I Met My Girlfriend (4639 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2022
VictorDivine:
Reaching the restaurant i saw two of my friend eating, but something was unusual: the chef who served him didn't give him the two meats he requested for, instead she gave him one and begged to eat the other one. He bought her N2, 000 foot wears the previous day..a lady he just met the first day of his arrival at Abuja. I don't like eating in public places so i told the chef, the same girl name Ezi that she should package semo and egusi soup with one meat in a takeaway for me. I was still happy about my friend taking me out the next day. After she gave me, i paid her and walked few steps away and decided to turn, fman, she was still there quietly watching me as if she was lost in her thought. I boned and matched into Mimarntex Apartment where we sleep to manipulate my appetizing egusisoup. When i opened my takeaway to eat, boom, i saw two meats and some kpomo and i paid for just one meat. I didn't pay for kpomo. I hungrily descended on that food like a wounded Liongrin

Still Typing...

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make I just dey laugh small grin
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Rolexxxy:
She must have fallen for the most useless crook and yahoo boy of nairaland.
I'm not a yahoo boy neither am I useless.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Fastforward to when we sat to talk, I toasted this girl until she thought sugar was in my mouth. I said "I love you, not only from the depth but with the whole of my heart".

She later accepted me and today we are together in Taraba. That same day she told me that Taraba is her state of origin and that they would relocating to Taraba soon, I was shocked but overjoyed.

Today we're badly and madly in love with each other. She has never demanded for money from me as she is from a wealthy family. I forgot to say, her dad was a Visa Officer, he has two industrial companies and has several residential buildings. Her mother is a MD working with the Federal Government of Nigeria.

The End.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2022
Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique mukina2 please and please push my love story to front page, I worked hard to bring my love story together. Thank you so much.
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by brain54(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Why you Dey lie say na true story…

You for just say the truth say na fiction.

Interesting stuff though. But I only like the beginning and not the end.

What later happened about the kpomo girl at the restaurant? I was thinking she was the one you will fall in love with. Because obviously she likes you. You no come talk her matter again.
You try sha! E no easy to write. Especially fiction.
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by BigCowHornn: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Divoc19:
ObamaMessi smiley
I will give you a call soon.
It's been a long while

Me nko? I don't mind if it last only a few seconds

Eh Messi what do you think?

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wetin come happen to ezi na, why you come snub am? You for still run the package, unless you no be guy man
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Me nko? I don't mind if it last only a few seconds

Eh Messi what do you think?
You mean my sweet Divoc19 that I'm planning to take around the world? BigCowHornn abeg if you love your life, stay-offgringrin
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by BigCowHornn: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
VictorDivine:
You mean my sweet Divoc19 that I'm planning to take around the world? BigCowHornn abeg if you love your life, stay-offgringrin

Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by VictorDivine: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=BigCowHornn post=118451224][/quote]Na ya pishure be that? grin
Re: This Was How I Met My Girlfriend by BigCowHornn: 4:19am On Nov 17, 2022
VictorDivine:
Na ya pishure be that? grin

Lol, no! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Badged In Bet9ja Shop, I Saw This / Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: / Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.