Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos (6499 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) / Vulcanizer Commits Suicide In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Greenpro: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2011
rip
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nymphnode(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2011
Its not impossible to commit suicide with an Ak-47 besides most inspectors dont even have pistols not to talk of a constable. I still have a feeling it may be true since there are now few road blocks nowadays and the daily raiding had subsided too. Maybe he is one of those left behind to do paper work
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by obinna120: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2011
ebogentle:

How insensitive of you guys. I know that the police may have given us a raw deal in Nigeria but the rank and file are as much victims as you and I are. Where is your empathy? For God's sake some one commited suicide. Haba!!!!!

shut up. u dont know the level of depressing condition they put suffering nigerians through on daily basis.i dont care if all of them follow suit.nigerian police is a cult, if you join u foget where u came from.
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Barrywhite8620: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2011
Abeg make dem tell us d true story jareeeangry
the DPO has a hand 4 dis matter joooo.sad
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Ihengote: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2011
, May be this guy has some information the police don't want him to disclose, i cant believe he committed suicide,
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by member479760: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
RIP - BRAVE indeed. FG caused it.
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by splashbaby(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
Why taketh a life that was freely given thee,  Is it because thou pay no price for the breath of thy nostril? Surely you are on a thorn of more troubles with thy creator. Havent thee see the birds and ants of the earth, none of thee lacks care,  how much more you! a like-some of myself, a spirit,soul and in body, Let no man taketh his life for no just cause, cause the Lord hate it.
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Udofire(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
Big Lie,y wld a police hav financial problem,wen he or she has the ATM 2 cash money(uniform).
There is something they are keeping away 4rm d public
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Udofire(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
Big Lie,y wld a police hav financial problem,wen he or she has the ATM 2 cash money(uniform).
There is something they are keeping away 4rm d public
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by MMM2(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
Rip
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Kx: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
Those days, suicide used to be accompanied with a little note.
Thank God whatever happened to him happened at d station, not at check point.
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by baslone: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
It's possible to commit suicide with any weapon abeg!
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by JohnRambo9: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen..com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Bride Site:

http://www.indian-wife.com
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by identified(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
Why can't we act civilised for once(especially on nairaland)? Someone(a father, a brother, a son) just died and we are making insensitive comments. I agree we have bad cops but they are still people there, hardworking good people. This stereotyping has to stop, I guess most of us are not happy when we travel out and they treat u bad cos 'all Nigerians are dubious'.
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by ngbube(f): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
RIP onye uwe ojji, sad sad
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Osama10(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by chines4(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
Na waoo, But are we sure that this is suicide, It can be murder ooo
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by stainny: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
hmmmmmmmm, are we sure that it was not his colleagues that short him, or was he drunked? investigate please shocked
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by betilla(f): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
So.so pathetic
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by tomzman: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
e yaa o ma se ooo sad sad
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by tEsLim(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
- Its difficult to commit suicide with long guns but possible

- It could be twisted story anybody remember the story of a woman that was fighting for justice when one of her husband colleagues shot him dead? police vs police.

- the guy might have shot someone (danfo driver/ okada rider) because of N20 and very remorseful or have done something terrible somewhere and regretting it. Or some secrets are about to let loose
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by ebogentle(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
Sometimes I forget I am on Nairaland. Those of you who quoted my earlier post and felt the need to tell me to shut up. Well let me first apologise (though I really wonder what I am apologising for). But what you need to know is that the police just like our politicians did not fall from the sky. They are from amongst us (yes you and I). Many times we Nigerians like to "talkaway" as if we are somehow removed from the cause but also somehow directly involved in the effects. I am sorry it does not work that way. Have you ever bothered to ask how police are recruited? Would you offer yourself to the service. What would you do to improve/correct/change the system.

Nah, not in Nigeria. We dont do that. That is too much work/involvement. We prefer miracles. We prefer Angels to fall from heaven and police our streets. And then we start to wonder in amazement when things go south. Just like we wonder with our politicians as if we were not the ones that put them there or they came from outer space.

My point? Begin to get involved. Bother to know how police recruits and cadets are brought in. Be a citizen (sometimes I wonder if we even know what that word means). If you are not involved and in the process of making Nigeria what you want it to be? Then you are automatically involved  and in the process of making Nigeria to be what you do not want it to be.
Gbam!!
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Finecat(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2011
Is there a competition for a higher rank in his police unit? Or did he has some secret against his colleagues?? It's hard to believe Nigerian police, anything that comes out of their mouth is lie. If a Nigerian police officer say "Hello", he's lying to you.
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
May be the 20 naira wey him dey collect no dey enough to solve his financial problems
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Panzastrip(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
Abegi them kill am, no bi suicide. RIP.
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Panzastrip(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
Abegi them kill am, no bi suicide. RIP.
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by YemiUnltd: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
, and their souls cursed to wander 4ever,

Shi kara mai nauyin kasa!!!
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by kemisuga(f): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
Guess he was cursed, dat he will use his own gun to kill himsef.
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by Chili89: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
I dnt belv he killd himslf wit AK47,he cn't do it. Dat station shld b investigtd, I strngly blv som1 killd him. ADIEU Emmanuel Nduka!
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by sw: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
I hate men of the Nigeria Police Force. To hell with him.
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by sley4life(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
1st in history from a 9ja police. other corrupt ones should fllw suit
Re: Cop Commits Suicide In Lagos by WebSurfer(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
what is cop??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun / Ogun Police Arrest 116 Suspected Gang Members / Countering Boko Haram: How Borno Gov. Shettima Solely Funds 20,000 CJTF Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.