Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North (25902 Views)

PHOTOS: Atiku Cools Off In Dubai / Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) / Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by femisplash: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:

Yeah the same way it'll be his plan to lule..
Lol former VP and two-time presidential candidate of a major party no sabi grin

Atiku is coming
Atiku no sabi anything, since 1993, he has been failing at every federal elections. The only time he was at the federal was through appointment as VP. He'd always have the credential attached as a Presidential candidate but he will never get it.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate by David Hundeyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by hohafrank(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
That doesn't mean anything.Even in Lagos, Tinubu billboards are being destroyed.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by zeuss: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
It doesnt come as a surprise....Hausa and shiites are tired and fedup with fulani bandits taking over their land and killings. Atiku will not be a choice for them considering that he is fulani.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by abulkhairi2019(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Those thugs is APC that sponsored them and they will never succeed.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by mboss15(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
its in hadejia jigawa state
Penguin2:

You should do well to give us the location in the North so we get a clearer picture of what likely happened.

Because APC, like it’s presidential candidate, believes a lot in the use of thugs and this might just have been one of their handwork which would not necessarily mean Atiku isn’t popular in the area.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by lebienconnu: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
This can only mean one thing

BAT is coming.

if you know you know.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Ken4Christ: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
abc115:
Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed in the North

Lazy blogger. Please give us the location.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by CoolAmbience(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
XerXers:

Na popularity we go chop? Buhari and mumu popularity where did it put us? Lol, these abooki people sef

Oga, if not for Buhari, many Nigerians for don go Sudan...

Una no go know until when him leave office...

Buhari's agric policies alone flooded Nigeria with countless, quality local rice brands...

Let's not even talk about other critical infrastructures in Aviation, Healthcare, Roads, Rails, Bridges etc.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by meobizy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Paid by Atiku himself. The same drama since the military era.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by frank14011991(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:
This is jigawa state, Atiku is very solid here,
Sule lamido will definitely get on this

Atiku is coming
which popular? I am in jigawa state and no opposition
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
frank14011991:
which popular? I am in jigawa state and no opposition

PDP has two past governors in its camp, one running for senate, the monarchs invited Atiku, did anyone invite Agbado?

Atiku is coming
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by ArewaNorth: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

You should do well to give us the location in the North so we get a clearer picture of what likely happened.

Because APC, like it’s presidential candidate, believes a lot in the use of thugs and this might just have been one of their handwork which would not necessarily mean Atiku isn’t popular in the area.

This is Hadejia, Jigawa State. This happened the very week Atiku visited the Emirate then APC had its zonal rally in the same place which brought the wrath of angry youths on the bill board of Atiku and son of Fmr Governor of the state, Sule Lamido who is gubernatorial aspirant of PDP. PDP may do well in Jigawa but is impossible to win election in the state.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by ArewaNorth: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:
This is jigawa state, Atiku is very solid here,
Sule lamido will definitely get on this

Atiku is coming

Atiku, Sule Lamido and PDP may have many supporters in Jigawa but they can't win election in the state. Winning election is better than doing well!
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Atiku, Sule Lamido and PDP may have many supporters in Jigawa but they can't win election in the state. Winning election is better than doing well!

You are right bro, Tinubu will win the entire North.

Atiku is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by frank14011991(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:

PDP has two past governors in its camp, one running for senate, the monarchs invited Atiku, did anyone invite Agbado?

Atiku is coming
saminu turaki is irrelevant in the scheme of things, sule lamido can't even win birnin kudu? Have you ever heard of sabo nakudu
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
frank14011991:
saminu turaki is irrelevant in the scheme of things, sule lamido can't even win birnin kudu? Have you ever heard of sabo nakudu

You're right bro, Tinubu will win the whole North..

Atiku is coming
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by maasoap(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
abulkhairi2019:
Those thugs is APC that sponsored them and they will never succeed.

But they're still northerners, right? That's a sign that they haven't abandoned Jagaban for their "son".
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by maasoap(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is CUMMING

grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by alimiadedayo1: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

Badaru and several others stepped down for tinubu which means it was all a plan by tinubu..atiku no sabi politics son
you are saying nonsense Atiku no sabi politics? if you don't like someone personally that one is different but letting your personal hatred for someone and ignorance to elude your intelligence is dangerous and devoid of wisdom
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by alimiadedayo1: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Oga, if not for Buhari, many Nigerians for don go Sudan...

Una no go know until when him leave office...

Buhari's agric policies alone flooded Nigeria with countless, quality local rice brands...

Let's not even talk about other critical infrastructures in Aviation, Healthcare, Roads, Rails, Bridges etc.

which Buhari are you talking about? pls go and say this in market they will burn you alive
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by abc115: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
BULUSSANDA11:
The are just afraid of Atiku

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by investigator007: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
No be lie, 2023 election will be something else.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by jamace(m): 5:46am On Nov 15, 2022
abc115:
Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed in the North
#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by CoolAmbience(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

which Buhari are you talking about? pls go and say this in market they will burn you alive

It's illiterate psychopaths like you that emptily threaten violence against people on account of their opposing views, even when those views are blatantly factual.

Buhari's Anchor Borrower's Scheme policy is singularly responsible for the revolution in rice production in Nigeria. I can say it anywhere, including in hell or heaven.

You must be one of those lazy youths, otherwise you'd have attempted to research my assertion, and not throw empty threats.

In case you do not know, I have sat down with people at different fora, including market, vehicle repair shops etc, to discuss this.

Businessmen such as Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis) benefitted, in several billions, from Buhari's Anchor Borrower's Scheme, to set up one of Southeast's largest rice farms....and you come here to talk bullshit.

Quality, local Nigerian rice brands such as Pretty Lady, Gerewa, Mango, Premium....name them, have flooded markets across Nigeria thanks to Buhari.

We all cry that the naira has become increasingly valueless...yes, that is correct. But without the rice revolution, that has saved Nigeria huge foreign exchange; the naira would, by now, not be anything less than N2000 against the dollar. Perhaps, you should find out what is happening to currencies across the world, particularly Ghana's cedi.

Na people like you say we no go do election for Anambra, I personally stormed Anambra, and we delivered Soludo and APGA. So, if I am commending Buhari on his exploit in Agriculture, then that should give you a tip off that I am not about any political party in particular.

Buhari has done well. You need to take a peep on what goes on in other economies around the world, including the very developed ones. Inflation is bitting hard, especially on food and energy costs.

I doubt that any other commodity has saved Nigeria as much foreign exchange as rice.

You think everything is about being hateful?
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by alimiadedayo1: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
CoolAmbience:

It's illiterate psychopaths like you that emptily threaten violence against people on account of their opposing views, even when those views are blatantly factual.

Buhari's Anchor Borrower's Scheme policy is singularly responsible for the revolution in rice production in Nigeria. I can say it anywhere, including in hell or heaven.

You must be one of those lazy youths, otherwise you'd have attempted to research my assertion, and not throw empty threats.

In case you do not know, I have sat down with people at different fora, including market, vehicle repair shops etc, to discuss this.

Businessmen such as Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis) benefitted, in several billions, from Buhari's Anchor Borrower's Scheme, to set up one of Southeast's largest rice farms....and you come here to talk bullshit.

Quality, local Nigerian rice brands such as Pretty Lady, Gerewa, Mango, Premium....name them, have flooded markets across Nigeria thanks to Buhari.

We all cry that the naira has become increasingly valueless...yes, that is correct. But without the rice revolution, that has saved Nigeria huge foreign exchange; the naira would, by now, not be anything less than N2000 against the dollar. Perhaps, you should find out what is happening to currencies across the world, particularly Ghana's cedi.

Na people like you say we no go do election for Anambra, I personally stormed Anambra, and we delivered Soludo and APGA. So, if I am commending Buhari on his exploit in Agriculture, then that should give you a tip off that I am not about any political party in particular.

Buhari has done well. You need to take a peep on what goes on in other economies around the world, including the very developed ones. Inflation is bitting hard, especially on food and energy costs.

I doubt that any other commodity has saved Nigeria as much foreign exchange as rice.

You think everything is about being hateful?

you just typed total rubbish.. your mental state need proper attention.. if they born your generation and your parent go to any market and say Buhari has done very well for this country they will burn you and burn your father mother and your generation..
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by CoolAmbience(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you just typed total rubbish.. your mental state need proper attention.. if they born your generation and your parent go to any market and say Buhari has done very well for this country they will burn you and burn your father mother and your generation..

Go and burn your entire generation!

I am even discussing the matter where I am.

Did you hear what Soludo, Obi's governor, said on Channels TV few days ago? Go and burn him!

Soludo didn't just talk in the market...he spoke to the entire world; and also authored a lengthy write-up on Obi.

Mr Killer, go and kill him.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by alimiadedayo1: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Go and burn your entire generation!

I am even discussing the matter where I am.

Did you hear what Soludo, Obi's governor, said on Channels TV few days ago? Go and burn him!

Soludo didn't just talk in the market...he spoke to the entire world; and also authored a lengthy write-up on Obi.

Mr Killer, go and kill him.

it seems you are not still okay why are you contradicting yourself? I am not perturbed by your comment your incoherent statement shows who you are.. I said it again go to any market and say Buhari has performed very well in this country if they will not burn you call me bastard.. you think you will be saying nonsense and people will keep mute and accept your incoherent comments hook and sink.. you will learn from the consequences of your sentiments and ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets United Nations Team At The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace (Photos) / What Buhari's Refusal To Sign Electoral Bill Will Do To Nigeria In 2019 - Wike / Chukwuka Okonjo Is Dead! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Father Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.