Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North (25914 Views)

PHOTOS: Atiku Cools Off In Dubai / Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) / Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by PeterObi4LP: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Is this the "It is my turn, I will fight dirty he talks about"? Am a concern Nigerian, just asking
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

If you really don't know which states in the North BAT will win then you're politically ignorant & naive or mischievous.

Your analysis even shows that you're not aware of the Northerners mindset but just speculative.
BAT will have more votes in the entire North than the entire South. Bookmark this!

FYI Northerners keep their card to their chest until it is game on. Any discussion you have any Northerners telling you who he'll vote for should be taken with a pinch of salt.

For you not have considered the power of incumbent governors in respective northern states shows that you're still a learner.

Politically no one keeps their cards to their chest, everyone is extremely predictable..

The problem is that, most people are judging with now, elections are in February bro..

Like I always state, I might be wrong grin

But I don't know what northern state Tinubu will win, maybe I'm politically ignorant and naive like you said.

And maybe I just go around asking people who they will vote to get my analysis grin cheesy

Atiku is coming
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

Is it the same badaru that stepped down for tinubu or another? Northern votes is divided.atiku will cum in your house

People that remotely wanted Tinubu to win primaries, baduru isn't in that list..

I didn't say northern votes is not dividing, I said I don't know what northern state Tinubu will win, I also don't see a majority vote for him

I might be wrong tho

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Anetorfavour: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Urchins done turn naija to jagajaga tongue

Na them dey tear naija into pieces tongue.

Old politicians must learn to respect their old age tongue.
Just watch and see how this frustrated urchins will come out to blame Obi again for this.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by garfield1: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:

People that remotely wanted Tinubu to win primaries, baduru isn't in that list..

I didn't say northern votes is not dividing, I said I don't know what northern state Tinubu will win, I also don't see a majority vote for him

I might be wrong tho

Atiku is coming

Badaru and several others stepped down for tinubu which means it was all a plan by tinubu..atiku no sabi politics son

1 Like

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

Badaru and several others stepped down for tinubu which means it was all a plan by tinubu..atiku no sabi politics son

Yeah the same way it'll be his plan to lule..
Lol former VP and two-time presidential candidate of a major party no sabi grin

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by premierlead: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2022
It's money talking, if you know how Tinubu is spending for the northern youths, you will feel for Nigeria
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2022
That billboard dey this uyo by DR clement isong avenue, we go soon tear am las las
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Passionate888: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Unifire under fire
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by NoToTerrorists: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

If you really don't know which states in the North BAT will win then you're politically ignorant & naive or mischievous.

Your analysis even shows that you're not aware of the Northerners mindset but just speculative.
BAT will have more votes in the entire North than the entire South. Bookmark this!

FYI Northerners keep their card to their chest until it is game on. Any discussion you have any Northerners telling you who he'll vote for should be taken with a pinch of salt.

For you not have considered the power of incumbent governors in respective northern states shows that you're still a learner.
You are not a Northerner, but you know Northern politics more that core Northerners.. Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by kingyakos: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2022
Tinubu's urchins are doing tinubu more harm than good.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by aariwa(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Kwakwanso supporters probably.very violent
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Flexicube: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI supporters and violence are like 5 and 6

You are sick in the head. A better diagnosis is mental derailment.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nasan(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2022
This Is A Handiwork Of The APC And Their Thugs.

Atiku Victory 2023 Is Assured Insha Allah.

No Campaign Of Columny Can Stop His Excellency, The Waziri From Defeating Tinubu.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by TheAdvocate(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2022
abc115:
Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed in the North

People use it to cover their windows or repair their spoilt umbrellas ���
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by kennyz247(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:
.tinubu will win jigawa

you need to change your medication
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Mccullum: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Urchins done turn naija to jagajaga tongue

Na them dey tear naija into pieces tongue.

Old politicians must learn to respect their old age tongue.

Shut up there and face your lane, cho cho every where undecided
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by garfield1: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2022
kennyz247:

you need to change your medication

Are you from jigawa
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by ObosiUkwalla: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Nigeria shall be great. All enemies of this country shall be exposed and dealt with. No hiding place. Nemesis will catch up with them all.

Old radiator seller, go and face your shop tongue

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by ObosiUkwalla: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Tinubu urchins always opting for violence. No wonder they say Tinubu is the king of touts and agberos in Nigeria

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Igbodicool(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Urchins are the ones who destroyed it...

Their drug agbado master promised to fight dirty just like Buhari promised monkeys and baboons soaking in blood.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by CodeTemplar: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
No big deal there. Anyone can sponsor anyone to do this. One thing I know is Atiku has been out of power for long (15 years) and no group of neutral citizens can do this.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Jemex003: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

You should do well to give us the location in the North so we get a clearer picture of what likely happened.

Because APC, like it’s presidential candidate, believes a lot in the use of thugs and this might just have been one of their handwork which would not necessarily mean Atiku isn’t popular in the area.

Of all the news APC is your lifetime problem.

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Eriokanmi: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Meanwhile, LP flags still stand gidigba cos nad dem northerners erect am by themselves and with their own money..that's the difference...the people
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by duro4chang(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Do something meaningful with your life. Grow up and do something. Your mates are not wasting away gossiping and dwelling on beer parlour talks. You will remain in penury with this your lazy attitude.
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by MelesZanawi: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

You should do well to give us the location in the North so we get a clearer picture of what likely happened.

Because APC, like it’s presidential candidate, believes a lot in the use of thugs and this might just have been one of their handwork which would not necessarily mean Atiku isn’t popular in the area.

Even if them give you location, you fit comot house today?
You that UGM don cage your generations inside house.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by ObosiUkwalla: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Do something meaningful with your life. Grow up and do something. Your mates are not wasting away gossiping and dwelling on beer parlour talks. You will remain in penury with this your lazy attitude.

Cow, you think everyone is a lazy loafer like your father... Come let me feed you for the next remainder years of your urchin life
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by duro4chang(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Cow, you think everyone is a lazy loafer like your father... Come let me feed you for the next remainder years of your urchin life
Lazy youth! Do something with your life
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by duro4chang(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

CRIMINAL. Do something meaningful
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by ObosiUkwalla: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
CRIMINAL. Do something meaningful
Don't mistake me for your father. But this one shaa pain your urchin skull Wella

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigerian Embassy In Riyadh, Meets Nigerians (Pics) / 2023: Presidency Used Fani-kayode To Deceive Nnamdi Kanu - Ohaneze / Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.