Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) (44442 Views)

Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally / Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by nnamdi640: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

You can tell INEC that when the votes start trooping in next year for tinubu.
That same Inec will disappoint you, If you think Buhari will coordinate the result in favour of APC, then you should know that you have missed it. If Inec wasn't able to declare Apc the winner in Osun despite Apc control the state, then talk about Nigeria as a whole, how many states will Inec rigged in favour of APC.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
I'm very surprised that this man is still allowed to campaign freely when he is supposed to be sober about his criminal conviction...

Let me see how this plays out angry does he think we are stupid to allow him close to our national purse Never...
Your eyes will clear as soon as you see his official portrate in your office or everywhere in Onistha

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
ganisucks:

Go and put him in Aso Rock. Are you people clueless or what? Which political party do you know that stays in power when there are strikes, security concerns and currency issues bedeviling the administration. Bolsonaro had a far better administration in Brazil, than the APC regime and still lost the election.
In your opinion, which party do you think has a chance of replacing the APC?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

May God heal you.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2022

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Eddy017: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
You already know the next president of Nigeria is Atiku stop deceiving yourself that tinubu will the election, even the same job is going to Atiku and it is also a Christian state..keep dreaming After tommorrow's rally in Plateau.

Reality will finally dawn on some people that Jagaban is truly the 16th president of Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Ireportlive: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=ObosiUkwalla post=118391817][/quote]

Your Next President

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Meektunz:
The APC will Flag-Off it's Presidential Campaign tomorrow 15th November, 2022 in Jos, Plateau State & Bola Ahmed Tinubu has just arrived ahead of tomorrow. He was received by the Plateau state Governor Simon Bako Lalong who is also the DG of the APC Presidential Campaign at the YAKUBU Gowon Airport Hypang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC3jBrG2QBc
The Presidential Presido the E.L.K, GCON, GCFRN, OON, MON PRESIDENT BOLA. A. TINUBU

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Plateau state will be totally shut down tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
I'm very surprised that this man is still allowed to campaign freely when he is supposed to be sober about his criminal conviction...

Let me see how this plays out angry does he think we are stupid to allow him close to our national purse Never...
I presume u are very innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by feed70: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
After tommorrow's rally in Plateau.

Reality will finally dawn on some people that Jagaban is truly the 16th president of Nigeria.

If u leave in Jo’s u will know that Christians no send bat.. kept deceiving urself as u no like better thing for this country naso God go punish ur left yansh
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Eddy017: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
I guess in your bed room or your village
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is winning the coming election convincingly and succeed Buhari
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Your Next President

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

I presume you are the most innocent man alive After Innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eddy017:
I guess in your bed room or your village
are you a mob?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by hopexter(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
4Kemzy:
Tinubu does not look presidential appearance-wise and other parameters. EoD

You with the correct presidential appearance, why don’t you contest for presidency? Or aren’t you a Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Una will go home with empty hand
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

You can't even spell imbeciIe correctly.
Now who is the brainless one, emeka?

Mugu that word is censored. You are just so dumb grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Your Next President
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
nnamdi640:
That same Inec will disappoint you, If you think Buhari will coordinate the result in favour of APC, then you should know that you have missed it. If Inec wasn't able to declare Apc the winner in Osun despite Apc control the state, then talk about Nigeria as a whole, how many states will Inec rigged in favour of APC.

Calm down. Nobody mentioned rigging. Did i?

I only advice you to tell INEC not to declare Tinubu as winner if he wins because his voters were not organic and were money induced.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Atm99(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Reality will finally dawn on some people that Jagaban is truly the 16th president of Nigeria.
My Brother I dont think you want this country to move forward, how can a youth like you supporting this man called Tinubu? I am a Yoruba Man from Ogun state, My Vote and all the people I know in Ogun State Belong to our Incoming President Mr. Peter Obi. The Best Man for the Job

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Antidoteee: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
People who plunged Nigeria into a mess are at it again. I weep for the future of this country.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by damkin24(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:
This one na pasuma wonder concert or owambe party?

Very dry
Keep the tears till tomorrow
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Mugu that word is censored. You are just so dumb grin

Always having something to blame for your dumbness.
Censored or no censor. Out of the words in the whole dictionary, it is the one censored you thought of using.

Na nairaland say make you no go school finish?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Kaiser20: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is winning the coming election convincingly and succeed Buhari
We have many impersonators as Tinubu, please be specific.
Amoda Bola Tinubu - Drug lord
Amoda Ahmed Tinubu - Money launderer
Amoda Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu - Oluwole documents forgery
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kaiser20:

We have many impersonators as Tinubu, please be specific.
Amoda Bola Tinubu - Drug lord
Amoda Ahmed Tinubu - Money launderer
Amoda Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu - Oluwole documents forgery
hahahaha

No be me say make Nigerians no accept worth next to nothing grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
doneback04:
Before he will go round the 36state ,he will know what it means to run for president, sick man want to claim hard man grin
he did it in primary only avoided dot in d circle, 5 landlord region

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Eeyah, gatekeeper of our national purse, ndo.

Your tears na sugar �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Sonyboom: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
With the millions pandora looted into his daugther Gabrielle pandora account he should be stoned to death by hopeless n fooliah Igbos like you but what do we have with clowns celebrating a known failure n want to reward him with the presidency of the country

SensetionalGoal:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
It your own problem. And last time I checked you can sue him in local and international court nobody is stoping you. Let me remind you again BAT is the next president of Nigeria
SensetionalGoal:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by OgunKiLhordSpy: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

he will be your father president oloshi alayebaje
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Buhari and APC are with Tinubu on this journey

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.