Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) (44443 Views)

Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally / Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
After tommorrow's rally in Plateau.

Reality will finally dawn on some people that Jagaban is truly the 16th president of Nigeria.

LoLz, it's the same way Moses continued thinking that after the next move, Egypt and Pharaoh will have sense but never. Reality doesn't easily hit people who deceive themselves. They'll engross themselves in different theories and stories like Jubrin from Sudan or Tinubu is in coma for Shettima and all sorts of jokes. Watch out.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by omonnakoda: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
I see Amaechi's friend Hadiza
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Ikpaitid: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
I'm very surprised that this man is still allowed to campaign freely when he is supposed to be sober about his criminal conviction...

Let me see how this plays out angry does he think we are stupid to allow him close to our national purse Never...
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by harmony75: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pleateau State is fully OBIdient and Yussful✌️
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Image123:

LoLz, it's the same way Moses continued thinking that after the next move, Egypt and Pharaoh will have sense but never. Reality doesn't easily hit people who deceive themselves. They'll engross themselves in different theories and stories like Jubrin from Sudan or Tinubu is in coma for Shettima and all sorts of jokes. Watch out.

Nah. They have moved away from all those. The latest wailing-point is Tinubu is a drug dealer. After this only God knows the next.

I even advised one this evening to better start practising what they will tell INEC after FEB25. I gave him an hint. They can stop INEC from declaring TINuBU the winner by saying all the voters that vote tinubu are all not organic voters, that only theirs is organic cheesy grin

That will do to. I dont want them to stop. They entertain us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Ikpaitid: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
W
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Always having something to blame for your dumbness.
Censored or no censor. Out of the words in the whole dictionary, it is the one censored you thought of using.

Na nairaland say make you no go school finish?

Chai e pain am grin

You go cry tire... grin

Useless idiot
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
ghiloman28:
It your own problem. And last time I checked you can sue him in local and international court nobody is stoping you. Let me remind you again BAT is the next president of Nigeria

If tinubu is so good to be president what stopped him from giving his so called ideas to buhari

Sonyboom:
With the millions pandora looted into hia daugther Gabrielle pandora account je should be stoned to death by hopeless nnfooliah Igbos like you but what do we have

Read what you wrote again but this time slowly, you will realize how incoherent you sounded...
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Honourable1901(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu after sniffing cocaine inside PJ

If not for ignorance , illiteracy and hatred, you will know that was cigarettes
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Gozac: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:

Flag off with sad looking faces and bought over Urchins lurking around
I thought it is only me that saw the gloomy faces. Tinubu will be deceived and humiliated in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by edungene7: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
The packaged fraud

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Meektunz:
The APC will Flag-Off it's Presidential Campaign tomorrow 15th November, 2022 in Jos, Plateau State & Bola Ahmed Tinubu has just arrived ahead of tomorrow. He was received by the Plateau state Governor Simon Bako Lalong who is also the DG of the APC Presidential Campaign at the YAKUBU Gowon Airport Hypang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC3jBrG2QBc

Congregation of agbado nonsense
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Let him appear for the presidential debate
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
I'm very surprised that this man is still allowed to campaign freely when he is supposed to be sober about his criminal conviction...

Let me see how this plays out angry does he think we are stupid to allow him close to our national purse Never...
Charge him to court of you have case against him and stop disgracing yourself here.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Samunique(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Reality will finally dawn on some people that Jagaban is truly the 16th president of Nigeria.
Cancelled !

Jagaban will not rule Nigeria !

Oun ko lokan !

Jesu lokan !
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Agugbadin:
Let him appear for the presidential debate
Go and carry him there by force. Don't vote for him if he did not go. We don't need all the votes to win

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Hoelujohn: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abdul05:
grin see everyone in jubilant mood

by tomorrow, zombidients will know the true meaning of structure. . grin
They are sharing free t-shirt and 2500.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

One slave spotted
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by teblu(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
No wonder they were busy filling up all the pot holes.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Bigsunny01(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na wao, why are Africans so greedy and fighting over power for God sake?

Dis man look too old, and he should be resting and enjoying his money
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Midomusty: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
ClearFlair:
He's wasting his time.

Even Lagos will be won by Peter Obi.
LAGOS is for ASIWAJU ��
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Majesty2:
Incoming presido of this great country
Tinubu, on your mandate we shall stand

Now I know why people attack people with glory. While they keep hating God keep keeping him closer to the throne
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by labelle123(f): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Samunique:
Cancelled !

Jagaban will not rule Nigeria !

Oun ko lokan !

Jesu lokan !

U will tell me what concern Jesu with politics
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Can you read atall? He arrived, not rally.

Typical zombidient, always rushing to comment senselessly without reading first.

Den get sense?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by osothermal(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abdul05:
grin see everyone in jubilant mood

by tomorrow, zombidients will know the true meaning of structure. . grin
No be the Jos we dey, if Tinubu come second make I bend
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Mccullum: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
ganisucks:

Go and put him in Aso Rock. Are you people clueless or what? Which political party do you know that stays in power when there are strikes, security concerns and currency issues bedeviling the administration. Bolsonaro had a far better administration in Brazil, than the APC regime and still lost the election.

The man is always focus, that is one thing u should learn, don't be disturb by the critics always, do your thing and expect good results, he's the next president of FRN, Brazil is not Nigeria, keep quiet and stay on your lane with cho, cho, cho you're doing every where grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Waitin I say wey go reach epistle eey Soludo don write hammer every Obidenses: Soludo talk say den no dey go anywhere but nah pesin wwn den go blame den want
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

sitdown there.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Cajal(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
madapcmod:
This one na pasuma wonder concert or owambe party?

Very dry
So you know pasuma
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by drlateef: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Criminal conviction in IPOB court. You will soon wake up to reality.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by drlateef: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

Please continue this wailing. That’s what we need to win the election. Babalawo told us they need you to continue wailing for the jass to work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews / FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.