Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) (44446 Views)

Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally / Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Masterito(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Election day is when you shall see real stuff. Atiku is coming.
Abdul05:
grin see everyone in jubilant mood

by tomorrow, zombidients will know the true meaning of structure. . grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mobilisation buses arriving Jos This night from neighbouring state like Bauchi, Kaduna and nasarawa lmao

APC know say tomorrow the stadium go dey empty if they don't take this precautions

My plateau state is 100 percent OBIDIENT

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by millionaireman: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abdul05:

If Nigeria misses ObiDatti ticket, it shall be more pains than happiness for Nigerians. Mark today's date. None of the principal presidential candidates today is more qualified than Peter Obi.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Samunique(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Komu1048:

U will tell me what concern Jesu with politics

Daniel 2:21
[21]And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
I'm very surprised that this man is still allowed to campaign freely when he is supposed to be sober about his criminal conviction...

Let me see how this plays out angry does he think we are stupid to allow him close to our national purse Never...

Which criminal conviction. A conviction that allowed him attend Obamas inauguration ball or the one where he had surgery and recuperated in the US for several weeks? I am not aware that US fugitives can breeze in and out of the states.

You are preaching to your own choir and No BAT supporter will be swayed by this. Instead spend more time talking about the concrete plans your candidate has for Nigeria.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Menclothing: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Crowd will come out tomorrow
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by netmillionaires(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
That guy wry den wan kill for the second to the last image looks like Zazuu.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Emola12(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
By the tym INEC disqualify you u will know how life be
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Abdul05: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
millionaireman:

If Nigeria misses ObiDatti ticket, it shall be more pains than happiness for Nigerians. Mark today's date. None of the principal presidential candidates today is more qualified than Peter Obi.

In ur dream...why didn't he change the fortune of anambra state while in office

my brother don't fool urself obi is a duller just like buhari
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Samunique:

Daniel 2:21
[21]And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

Ok even though, d verse spoke about Gods authority and not about vote or selection
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
BreconHills:

Which criminal conviction. A conviction that allowed him attend Obamas inauguration ball or the one where he had surgery and recuperated in the US for several weeks? I am not aware that US fugitives can breeze in and out of the states.

You are preaching to your own choir and No BAT supporter will be swayed by this. Instead spend more time talking about the concrete plans your candidate has for Nigeria.

Are you trying to exonerate tinubu of any drug related offense... So you know more than the US Court that convicted him that lead him to forfeit millions of dollars as plea bargain..

What about the lie that he worked with Delloit when he actually didn't work with them...
I decided to engage you because I thought you a little bit wise... but I stopped reading your mention when I realized your support for tinubu is because he is Yoruba not necessarily good governance ...
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by truthfinder319: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
The next President insha Allah in Jesus name

Meektunz:
The APC will Flag-Off it's Presidential Campaign tomorrow 15th November, 2022 in Jos, Plateau State & Bola Ahmed Tinubu has just arrived ahead of tomorrow. He was received by the Plateau state Governor Simon Bako Lalong who is also the DG of the APC Presidential Campaign at the YAKUBU Gowon Airport Hypang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC3jBrG2QBc
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by truthfinder319: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
The next President insha Allah in Jesus name
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
I'm very surprised that this man is still allowed to campaign freely when he is supposed to be sober about his criminal conviction...

Let me see how this plays out angry does he think we are stupid to allow him close to our national purse Never...

He doesn't think you're stupid, he knows you're STUPID grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by basybasy: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
After tommorrow's rally in Plateau.

Reality will finally dawn on some people that Jagaban is truly the 16th president of Nigeria.
I agree with u my man
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Moymoy: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
After tommorrow's rally in Plateau.

Reality will finally dawn on some people that Jagaban is truly the 16th president of Nigeria.

He is not.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Are you trying to exonerate tinubu of any drug related offense... So you know more than the US Court that convicted him that lead him to forfeit millions of dollars as plea bargain..

What about the lie that he worked with Delloit when he actually didn't work with them...
I decided to engage you because I thought you a little bit wise... but I stopped reading your mention when I realized your support for tinubu is because he is Yoruba not necessarily good governance ...

I support Tinunbu because he believes in and can deliver regional government. That's my perogative. You are entitled to yours.

The US Court taxed him for monies in his account. He allowed his account to be used by friends and associates. A very common practice in the 80's when there were exchange control restrictions and the matter was settled on a no fault basis. He paid a fine. No one pays a fine for a drug related matter, you'd forfeiture and jail.

There is also a well established letter issued from the US authorities to the IG of police under OBJ saying that there are no criminal charges past and present against Tinubu. You ignore this letter and chase rabbit trails hoping that some smear job will knock him out of the running. ObJ tried it, it failed. The only thing you are doing is hardening his base who are seeing this as an ethnic attack. This is bleeding votes away from obi in the sw.

Stay tuned. I don't want to get into marathon exchanges over a matter that has no basis.

The letter from Deloitte is from someone unknown to Deloitte. As someone who has worked at a big five accounting firm Andersen, I know what a letter of credence or otherwise looks like - expect to hear more of this in the following days.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by RestructureNig1: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
What did Tinubu say about this?

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by paduzman: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nothing for am, Jos is fully OBIdient
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by emilo2bad: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

criminal conviction by who ? owner of nigeria pulse thank you
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by fredoooooo: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:
Mayd44 the Tinubu moderator is online.

Watch as all Tinubu praising topics and Peter Obi negative topics are been moved to front page
Bush baby , must youvaleys cry .. go and create your own site.
Don't come here and tell Nairaland how to run their site, no one force you here ...
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by bhella10: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babybush:
Mayd44 the Tinubu moderator is online.

Watch as all Tinubu praising topics and Peter Obi negative topics are been moved to front page

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by caracas: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abdul05:

Is it the one that they will go n pay 2k each n force ppl to attend? Oga park well abeg
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by toprealman: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool
Official photo.....lol
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Bigchristo: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Meektunz:
The APC will Flag-Off it's Presidential Campaign tomorrow 15th November, 2022 in Jos, Plateau State & Bola Ahmed Tinubu has just arrived ahead of tomorrow. He was received by the Plateau state Governor Simon Bako Lalong who is also the DG of the APC Presidential Campaign at the YAKUBU Gowon Airport Hypang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC3jBrG2QBc
No reasonable person can vote for a political party that has failed them in the past 7yrs in office, it’s only a foolish person will continue to do same thing and expect different results.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Zakibnj: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Atiku is coming we will not vote drugs dealer
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Medalb: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hatred go kill u
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by alizma: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

If you have any case against him, go to court or the police station.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

criminal records that was concocted in your WhatsApp groups .DOA
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Echoban: 1:27am On Nov 15, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Unfortunately they left u behind, wake up bro. Ur comment is stale grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 2:52am On Nov 15, 2022
tongue tongue tongue It seems it is only the big men and women that are in the know about his arrival because I live in Jos but don't know anything about this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews / FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.