Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) (44444 Views)

Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally / Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
After tommorrow's rally in Plateau.

Reality will finally dawn on some people that Jagaban is truly the 16th president of Nigeria.

The Heavens have confirmed it before the COURT of Angels and Saints. It is approved and settled and sealed by the Blood of the Lamb.

Whatever anybody is doing is merely a mental and physical exercise. The Council of Heaven has settled it already.

Though some people hiding under the religion bought by the Blood of the Lamb are using shrines, Marines and occult people to challenge and manipulate the Sealed Decision of the Council of Heaven, they shall be disgraced because it has been Sealed by the Blood of Lamb.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 15, 2022
Samunique:

Daniel 2:21
[21]And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

This is the message I am given several months ago and have relayed it severally.

The Heavens have confirmed it before the COURT of Angels and Saints. It is approved and settled and sealed by the Blood of the Lamb.

Whatever anybody is doing is merely a mental and physical exercise. The Council of Heaven has settled it already.

Though some people hiding under the religion bought by the Blood of the Lamb are using shrines, Marines and occult people to challenge and manipulate the Sealed Decision of the Council of Heaven, they shall be disgraced because it has been Sealed by the Blood of Lamb.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 4:08am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Can you read atall? He arrived, not rally.

Typical zombidient, always rushing to comment senselessly without reading first.
Most of them are Stark illeterates!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Menclothing: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2022
OscarJaden:
Mobilisation buses arriving Jos This night from neighbouring state like Bauchi, Kaduna and nasarawa lmao

APC know say tomorrow the stadium go dey empty if they don't take this precautions

My plateau state is 100 percent OBIDIENT

So 15 bus will full a stadium Lolz

Nigeria like lagos we wish

Not Nigeria like Adamawa
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Dawnofhope: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2022
I will there to collect my 3k
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2022
BreconHills:

I support Tinunbu because he believes in and can deliver regional government. That's my perogative. You are entitled to yours.

The US Court taxed him for monies in his account. He allowed his account to be used by friends and associates. A very common practice in the 80's when there were exchange control restrictions and the matter was settled on a no fault basis. He paid a fine. No one pays a fine for a drug related matter, you'd forfeiture and jail.

There is also a well established letter issued from the US authorities to the IG of police under OBJ saying that there are no criminal charges past and present against Tinubu. You ignore this letter and chase rabbit trails hoping that some smear job will knock him out of the running. ObJ tried it, it failed. The only thing you are doing is hardening his base who are seeing this as an ethnic attack. This is bleeding votes away from obi in the sw.

Stay tuned. I don't want to get into marathon exchanges over a matter that has no basis.

The letter from Deloitte is from someone unknown to Deloitte. As someone who has worked at a big five accounting firm Andersen, I know what a letter of credence or otherwise looks like - expect to hear more of this in the following days.

First,its on record that tinubu never believed in one Nigeria... trying to say he believes in regionalism is false...

Secondly if you believe that the money tinubu forfeited was based on tax for funds found in his account then you can believe anything and I can't help you...

Thirdly We are no longer in era of Obasanjo, we all know tinubu as master of oluwale , he must have done so many things then to change the narrative but not anymore because we will always be here to burst his arss

Tinubu never worked with Delloit... stop defending what do you don't know... let him tender his appointment letter or even a single payslip from Delloit...

The truth is tinubu is not qualified to be a president.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Misterone: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
I'm very surprised that this man is still allowed to campaign freely when he is supposed to be sober about his criminal conviction...

Let me see how this plays out angry does he think we are stupid to allow him close to our national purse Never...
I can feel your pains
Also, next time don't use the word "we", you can say you are stupid not we are....
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Misterone:
I can feel your pains
Also, next time don't use the word "we", you can say you are stupid not we are....

When I say " We" I mean sane Nigerians not you...

You can now go and finish your indomie then go back to sleep...
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by Misterone: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

When I say " We" I mean sane Nigerians not you...

You can now go and finish your indomie then go back to sleep...
mumu! You know you are insane, don't you? Mad man.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

First,its on record that tinubu never believed in one Nigeria... trying to say he believes in regionalism is false...

Secondly if you believe that the money tinubu forfeited was based on tax for funds found in his account then you can believe anything and I can't help you...

Thirdly We are no longer in era of Obasanjo, we all know tinubu as master of oluwale , he must have done so many things then to change the narrative but not anymore because we will always be here to burst his arss

Tinubu never worked with Delloit... stop defending what do you don't know... let him tender his appointment letter or even a single payslip from Delloit...

The truth is tinubu is not qualified to be a president.

We will see in February 2023. Talk is cheap.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) by fredoooooo: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Babybush:
Mayd44 the Tinubu moderator is online.

Watch as all Tinubu praising topics and Peter Obi negative topics are been moved to front page
Stop crying go an create a forum for obi..
Nairaland will do what's good Nairaland, you don't have any rights to tell what to do and what not to do ..
Must you always cry to get everything. ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews / FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.