Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo (23753 Views)

2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Evil people, go and set his state ablaze since you hate the truth…

Yeah right... Suddenly I have become Evil for speaking against Soludo.

In previous threads where I supported him, even spoke against Ipob, I was not evil!

Oga, go and sleep... I don't have time for bias people who are allergic to wisdom.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by OblorOblor: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Obi has suddenly become a menace to a lot of people. One urchin up there, apparently in order to spite Peter Obi, opined that Umahi and Okorocha have a better chance of realizing Igbo presidency with the right alliances. And I ask, which presidential candidate of Igbo extraction has enjoyed this kind of wide acceptance that Obi currently enjoys? Please embrace the reality!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by kk2027: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Neddstark:

Yes you the Igbo youths. grin

Afenifere spoke loud and clear
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Flows001(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Exact same thing former governor of Enugu state, Chimaroke Nnanmani said few days ago. This is same thing Soludo is saying again. Without having a prophet to tell us, we know how the igbos will react as usual to the truth; Anger, insult, abuses ,curses, hate, and aggresivenss towards the person but not the message. So sad and very unfortunate

it is very obvious The igbos never learn or maybe they dont want to learn or maybe they have a phobia for learning.

How can you do same thing all over again and want to achieve different result. Over the past years, the igbos has been sidelined and marginalised politically and nationally as a result of nothing but their inbuilt and nurtured hatred and envy for everyone even to they themselves. It is only from igbos that you will begin to hear this one is not real igbo, he is ika, he is ikwere - they are not igbos. So pathetic.

Politics is played by making alliances, friendship, building bridges with other people from other regions not by 'Gbas-gbas' everytime. Insulting, abusing, cursing everyone against your ambition. May i need to remind igbos that elections are won through voting NOT on a platter of sympathy that 'it is our region turn to rule' ...

With the recent happening, the whole of Nigeria have seen the igbos for who they really are. Nothing but uncultured disrespectful angry birds .

Peter obi political career has been completely destroyed. After 2023 the man is done. You people have complete set the ambition of a promising man, Peter obi on fire through Nzogbu Nzogbu disgusting politics you are playing.

Some even went as far as going after the life of Soludo, his family and even extended it to his village, just because he was forced by Seu.n of Channel TV into talking about Investment that has to do with Peter Obi.

What is all these for christ sake?
Mumu.
I'm from the North and I'm fully OBIDIENT..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by vickydevoka(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
What do you mean people never recognized CPC? Do you know how many votes Buhari was getting?
He got 12 million votes in 2011. How many votes would he have got if CPC was recognized?
It simply was not enough

Atiku did not get up to 12 million votes in 2019 with PDP that is "recognized"
The North Alone cannot win the presidency
You believe in Nigeria vote. Lol.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2022
plusfield:
So they didnt do nzogbu nzogbu politics when they voted for a yoruba man (Obasanjo) twice, even over their own son, Ojukwu.

They didn't do nzogbu nzogbu when they voted a fulani man, Yaradua.

They didnt do nzogbu nzogbu when they voted an Ijaw man, Jonathan.

They didn't do nzogbu nzogbu when they voted another fulani man, Atiku.

Now, the best of all the present candidates is igbo and they have decided to vote him, it's now nzogbu nzogbu.

Absolute truth. Anytime it will be Igbo many of them will whip out tribal slurs and politics of how Igbo never love themselves and don't know politics. After 2003 all the SW states fall to PDP with only Tinubu maintaining AD, several political dissension going on in SW,NW,NE but once it is done in SE everyone will be yapping Igbo don't know politics.

Nairaland is lately becoming toxic and I don't think at this point there is anything the owner can do, he allowed it to be over run, most times it is littered with wicked and dangerous people masquerading as anonymous to dump their "darkened hearts" and evil practice but at the end the site might be thrown at the bin of relics because of the poor standard of moderating and inability to curtail these things. I don't wish for that because to be sincere, the site has good sides to it but the truth is that the fall or decline of sites like this is never spontaneous but gradual wearing away of standards and moderating until it hit bottom.

Most of the people hailing this post from a self centred Soludo has never voted a ticket that doesnt have their tribe in it. Hypocrites
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Timmi: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:
Tinubu supporter. You are afraid to see igbos and fulani alliance but you always want to eat Hausa crumbs.

Listen Oga, check your history. The Ibo/Igbo/IPOB have always been in alliance with the Fulani and Hausa. And what have they gotten out of that alliance - nothing. Rather they are satisfied with been given useless positions within the Federal government. No substantiative development in the southeast to show for always been a second feeble and have bones touched at them like a dog. Your people have lost any sense of reasoning and belonging. Instead for the youths in that region to wake up and do something differently, they are towing the same line and expecting something different.

I tell you your Obi will loose big time, second round of election will be ordered and he will be subservient to Atiku so that Atiku can have a chance of winning but Atiku will not win the election. I want you to write this down and you can quote me on this when it happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by omonnakoda: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Timmi:

No matter the amount of makeup you applied to a pig, a pig will still be a pig. Obi is an Ibo/Igbo/IPOB affair.
Na who be pig?
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by MNDY(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Oga, just say you are bitter that he left APGA (Igbo party) without labelling him a governor that did not perform.
And I used to like this man very well before o
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Timmi: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Na who be pig?

Reason am out
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Fairview1: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo rest naa
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by omonnakoda: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

You believe in Nigeria vote. Lol.
That is an irrelevant and foolish question
If you do not believe in it why are we even having this conversation?
What is the point?
Why are you talking about who has numbers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2022
plusfield:
So they didnt do nzogbu nzogbu politics when they voted for a yoruba man (Obasanjo) twice, even over their own son, Ojukwu.

They didn't do nzogbu nzogbu when they voted a fulani man, Yaradua.

They didnt do nzogbu nzogbu when they voted an Ijaw man, Jonathan.

They didn't do nzogbu nzogbu when they voted another fulani man, Atiku.

Now, the best of all the present candidates is igbo and they have decided to vote him, it's now nzogbu nzogbu.

Absolute truth. Anytime it will be Igbo many of them will whip out tribal slurs and politics of how Igbo never love themselves and don't know politics. After 2003 all the SW states fall to PDP with only Tinubu maintaining AD, several political dissension going on in SW,NW,NE but once it is done in SE everyone will be yapping Igbo don't know politics.

Nairaland is lately becoming toxic and I don't think at this point there is anything the owner can do, he allowed it to be over run, most times it is littered with wicked and dangerous people masquerading as anonymous to dump their "darkened hearts" and evil practice but at the end the site might be thrown at the bin of relics because of the poor standard of moderating and inability to curtail these things. I don't wish for that because to be sincere, the site has good sides to it but the truth is that the fall or decline of sites like this is never spontaneous but gradual wearing away of standards and moderating until it hit bottom.

Most of the people hailing this post from a self centred Soludo has never voted a ticket that doesnt have their tribe in it. Hypocrites

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Missionaire: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Exact same thing former governor of Enugu state, Chimaroke Nnanmani said few days ago. This is same thing Soludo is saying again. Without having a prophet to tell us, we know how the igbos will react as usual to the truth; Anger, insult, abuses ,curses, hate, and aggresivenss towards the person but not the message. So sad and very unfortunate

it is very obvious The igbos never learn or maybe they dont want to learn or maybe they have a phobia for learning.

How can you do same thing all over again and want to achieve different result. Over the past years, the igbos has been sidelined and marginalised politically and nationally as a result of nothing but their inbuilt and nurtured hatred and envy for everyone even to they themselves. It is only from igbos that you will begin to hear this one is not real igbo, he is ika, he is ikwere - they are not igbos. So pathetic.

Politics is played by making alliances, friendship, building bridges with other people from other regions not by 'Gbas-gbas' everytime. Insulting, abusing, cursing everyone against your ambition. May i need to remind igbos that elections are won through voting NOT on a platter of sympathy that 'it is our region turn to rule' ...

With the recent happening, the whole of Nigeria have seen the igbos for who they really are. Nothing but uncultured disrespectful angry birds .

Peter obi political career has been completely destroyed. After 2023 the man is done. You people have complete set the ambition of a promising man, Peter obi on fire through Nzogbu Nzogbu disgusting politics you are playing.

Some even went as far as going after the life of Soludo, his family and even extended it to his village, just because he was forced by Seu.n of Channel TV into talking about Investment that has to do with Peter Obi.

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by omonnakoda: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Timmi:

Reason am out
Me I no know book
Help me na grin
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Josephkabila12: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Lionnation:
Fool, obi is Nigerian project not Igbo project, obi have always gotten his highest support outside igboland, what you guys even reasoning like useless people all Nigerian politicians are the same they are united in subjugation g the masses they go against liberation of the common man, idiots, your days are numbered you will hear from ndi Anambra soon, we made sure you became governor because we believed you had sense now it's obvious
hmmm, wonderful
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by DOM7: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Evil motive! Why must it be APGA? You can see the under motive.How he wish it is APGA name that is ringing bell.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

In 2014 Apc and tinubu urchins did their own protests and insults on Jonathan/ pdp where was soludo?

where were the people accusing obidients of being rude and insulting??

Obidients are Nigerians from all tribes angry with bad governance and they know it. That's why the enemies of democracy are scared stiff. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by sukar886: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is the biggest fool on earth ,

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by asanausana91: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Timmi:

Listen Oga, check your history. The Ibo/Igbo/IPOB have always been in alliance with the Fulani and Hausa. And what have they gotten out of that alliance - nothing. Rather they are satisfied with been given useless positions within the Federal government. No substantiative development in the southeast to show for always been a second feeble and have bones touched at them like a dog. Your people have lost any sense of reasoning and belonging. Instead for the youths in that region to wake up and do something differently, they are towing the same line and expecting something different.

I tell you your Obi will loose big time, second round of election will be ordered and he will be subservient to Atiku so that Atiku can have a chance of winning but Atiku will not win the election. I want you to write this down and you can quote me on this when it happens
I can swear to you that Atiku is your next president.
Can a normal human being vote a senile dementia man as president? Can you appoint someone like Tinubu to be GMD of your company?
Osinbajo would have been the best for Yoruba to present but bringing a man that cannot say the name of his primary and secondary school, a man that insulted all the Christians of this country, a man that cannot flip a paper, a man that cannot say his source of wealth, a man that is covered with drugs and corruption cases?
Tinubu is planning to cause a serious religious war in this country. How can a reasonable man that want to rule this country will say only a Muslim is competent to be a vice President.
Any Christian that vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket, his family members will be the first casualty of the evil satanic ticket.
SAY NO TO MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET!!!!!!
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Zzxx(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo why not mind your own business and stop calling for who did not call up on you,I think you should have so many things to do for yourself rather than looking for what is looking for you, whether you like it or not,we the Igbo youths are solidly behind peter obi,so no amount of your mouth watering words will change our mindset on obi period.you better face the security changes you're having in your so called state.for your information peter is a God sent to ndigbo and Nigeria at large Mr professor.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by udomonday: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Anambra governor Chukwuma Soludo on Monday said the Igbos need to learn Nigerian politics, as “frenzied nzogbu nzogbu politics” won’t favour the South-East.

*Cited how “under Tinubu, the South West strategically organised under a different political party, the ACN and went into a formidable alliance that kicked out a sitting president”

https://gazettengr.com/igbos-wont-produce-nigerias-president-through-nzogbu-nzogbu-politics-soludo/

https://twitter.com/CCSoludo/status/1592266055518326785?t=SnreBVYTg9ZXOShAUd-0zg&s=19
he is stating the fact,but all those clowns in igboland making noise up and down will not hear.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by BENEAMATA: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Siege mentality , truly can't get far ,especially when it's time for the real deal .The actual vote casting .
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by udomonday: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2022
JoeNL22:

Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?
I guess you are on top a woman that is why your brain is blocked with cum.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Neddstark: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2022
kk2027:

Afenifere spoke loud and clear

Soludo spoke louder
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by MansoryMX(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2022
BATified2023:
can u recollect the number of time obi has told his supporters to slow down on d insults?

Supporters are meant to throw trolls left and right at opposition parties. Supporters from APC and PDP camps throw trolls Peter Obi as well and as well at each other. The only difference between both supporters is that Obidients trolls are known facts and not even trolls. Take for instance Tinubu drug case, his Parkinson’s disease shaking syndrome, his uncontrollable anus and steady bed wetting, Atiku plans to sell off national assets. Those aren’t even trolls but pure facts.

Reno is on Peter Obi neck 24/7

Dino is on Peter Obi and Tinubu neck 24/7

Urchins are on Peter Obi Twitter trolling him 24/7

Anyone who can’t take the heat should quit and go home!
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by profacid(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
if we are to consider any igbo man worth of being Nigerian president, it will be solid cause he is brave and truthful cool
but apart from him, no igbo man will use his eyes to see ask rock as far as Nigeria exists cool
any igbo that don't like it can travel to another country, or continue biafla or death grin grin
your hatred for Igbo will be ur downfall
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Bigchristo: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

You’re making excuses for Soludo that he is being forced by Seun to speak? Nobody forced him to speak if he doesn’t want to, one thing I understand about the entire Eastern region the Igbo’s don’t like each other Peter Obi should learn from what happened to Nnamdi Kanu who is being prosecuted by the federal government for speaking up or trying to marginalized Biafra state, If Nnamdi Kanu was a Yoruba man the Nigeria government can not smuggle him from Kenya to Nigeria, look what they tried to do with Sunday Igboho the government tried to extract him from Benin republic all the politicians and Senior advocates in Yoruba land never allows such to happen they fought Federal government hands down to make sure he wasn’t extracted, Truth be told some Igbo people will definitely betrayed Peter Obi they won’t support him to become president rather they will prefer someone from the North until Igbo start cooperating with each other’s nothing will work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by profacid(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. The yorubas will never ply that route of destruction just like the igbos. A certain Awolowo with every influence, money and power he had. Secession never even crossed his mind to championed. A smart man like Awolowo insteading of thinking of forcefully-secession, rather channeled his energy into something more productive and rewarding like Education, which the entire yoruba tribe is still benefitting from now.

People like Ojukwu chose war. Well, as you can see the igbos are also benefiting too since then but in a negative way. Hate and envy is all they know, the outcome of the senseless war.

The igbos need alot to learn from the yorubas moving forward.
You and kinsmen are the ones hatred and envy, you claim to be benefiting well then why scared of the igbos
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by lomprico(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Dem don promise this one presidency. grin
Na so dem promise Omahi, he start dey misbehave.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by EmmyCC: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Timmi:

Beg who to take over? Only in your dreams. Hallucinating and Dream on
Wahala no dey. Your tribe Don rule abi? Shey the suffering for9ja no reach you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells / Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / President Muhammadu Buhari Resumes Office, Sends Letter To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.