Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo (23737 Views)

2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Timmi: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:
I can swear to you that Atiku is your next president.
Can a normal human being vote a senile dementia man as president? Can you appoint someone like Tinubu to be GMD of your company?
Osinbajo would have been the best for Yoruba to present but bringing a man that cannot say the name of his primary and secondary school, a man that insulted all the Christians of this country, a man that cannot flip a paper, a man that cannot say his source of wealth, a man that is covered with drugs and corruption cases?
Tinubu is planning to cause a serious religious war in this country. How can a reasonable man that want to rule this country will say only a Muslim is competent to be a vice President.
Any Christian that vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket, his family members will be the first casualty of the evil satanic ticket.
SAY NO TO MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET!!!!!!

Now you’ve showed your true colors. Now tell me I pray you:
1) we’ve had a Christian president in Obasanjo and under his watch Sharia law was instituted and codified. What did CAN did?
2) under Jonathan - another Christian president, Boko Haram was killing innocent Christians and burning churches, again where was CAN
3). When over the years, we’ve had Moslem as president and Christian as Vice President, what has been the gain of Christians and where was CAN.

You and others are fighting other person’s war because the person and those he recommended is not chosen as the vice presidential candidate. CAN join in the fray and align with the evil forces to demonize a candidate.

I don’t swear because it’s against my religion but Atiku will not win. I already told you what will happen and that’s what is going to be. Go and write it down with today’s date on it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by MrUchenna1(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn't change the heart of others-- it only changes yours.”

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Timmi: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2022
EmmyCC:

Wahala no dey. Your tribe Don rule abi? Shey the suffering for9ja no reach you?

Na today the suffering started

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Proudlyomonna: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Olowoeko11:
I wish Igbo leaders could read this with open mind. Soludo made so many salient points and he his very passionate about the Igbo course

Yes He made very good points.
If people want to judge Obi by His Tribe Him no go see shishi,but APC pro max Suffering don change the equation, people don't give a flying shit about where He comes from now,they just want this APC disaster to end and view him as the best option,this is what the Prof does not want to come to terms with.
Someone should let the amiable Prof understand that, Apga is not Primarily a Presidential movement,the first agenda for the Creation of Apga by Nna anyi Ukwu Dede Ojukwu leader of the Blessed Biafran Tribe is to create a United Political front in Igboland,a front that Will push for One Political Force in SE and On God that dream will be actualized.
Obidients should just press forward,We all know that the Prof once campaigned with Peter Obi's achievements,He is just getting carried away by the heat of the moment.
God Bless Prof Soludo.
God Bless Apga.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Guyman01: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2022
plusfield:
So they didnt do nzogbu nzogbu politics when they voted for a yoruba man (Obasanjo) twice, even over their own son, Ojukwu.

They didn't do nzogbu nzogbu when they voted a fulani man, Yaradua.

They didnt do nzogbu nzogbu when they voted an Ijaw man, Jonathan.

They didn't do nzogbu nzogbu when they voted another fulani man, Atiku.

Now, the best of all the present candidates is igbo and they have decided to vote him, it's now nzogbu nzogbu.

Most of the people hailing this post from a self centred Soludo has never voted a ticket that doesnt have their tribe in it. Hypocrites
They want to create the impression that Obi is an ethnic candidate but it's already failing, Nigerians can spot the deception this time.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by DonroxyII: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Exact same thing former governor of Enugu state, Chimaroke Nnanmani said few days ago. This is same thing Soludo is saying again. Without having a prophet to tell us, we know how the igbos will react as usual to the truth; Anger, insult, abuses ,curses, hate, and aggresivenss towards the person but not the message. So sad and very unfortunate

it is very obvious The igbos never learn or maybe they dont want to learn or maybe they have a phobia for learning.

How can you do same thing all over again and want to achieve different result. Over the past years, the igbos has been sidelined and marginalised politically and nationally as a result of nothing but their inbuilt and nurtured hatred and envy for everyone even to they themselves. It is only from igbos that you will begin to hear this one is not real igbo, he is ika, he is ikwere - they are not igbos. So pathetic.

Politics is played by making alliances, friendship, building bridges with other people from other regions not by 'Gbas-gbas' everytime. Insulting, abusing, cursing everyone against your ambition. May i need to remind igbos that elections are won through voting NOT on a platter of sympathy that 'it is our region turn to rule' ...

With the recent happening, the whole of Nigeria have seen the igbos for who they really are. Nothing but uncultured disrespectful angry birds .

Peter obi political career has been completely destroyed. After 2023 the man is done. You people have complete set the ambition of a promising man, Peter obi on fire through Nzogbu Nzogbu disgusting politics you are playing.

Some even went as far as going after the life of Soludo, his family and even extended it to his village, just because he was forced by Seu.n of Channel TV into talking about Investment that has to do with Peter Obi.

What is all these for christ sake?
Soludo already laying the foundation for his Presidency grin ... He gets the drift ...

Presidency requires Diplomacy and Polithicking ... U can't get anything done with aggression and Opportunities for Revenge ....

Power is Power according to Cersie Lannister in the Game of Thrones Movie Series grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by donforeign: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Olowoeko11:
I wish Igbo leaders could read this with open mind. Soludo made so many salient points and he his very passionate about the Igbo course
he's not passionate, he's just jealous and wants to be in obi's position, nothing more. Igbos are the problem of igbos
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by donforeign: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
FirstSon01:

They won't listen.
They'll blow their chances now and then when power returns to south again, it'll go to SS Niger Delta.

They will never be president by fighting everyone else, Tinubu has a chance because he built bridges.

All Igbos chose to do is insult the north, their favorite curse word is "Fulani herdsman" and they labeled Yoruba people as "Fulani slaves". They insult "Yoruba Muslims".

They can never get to presidency. Never!
una wey dey get presidency how una life be? Useless fools
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by donforeign: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Smithkafors:
Since you enter as Governor na talk up and down..... If you like no focus...1 year Don waka we never see Dubai.
you dey mind d fool
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Truthisunique2: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
plusfield:
So they didnt do nzogbu nzogbu politics when they voted for a yoruba man (Obasanjo) twice, even over their own son, Ojukwu.

Now, the best of all the present candidates is igbo and they have decided to vote him, it's now nzogbu nzogbu.

Most of the people hailing this post from a self centred Soludo has never voted a ticket that doesnt have their tribe in it. Hypocrites
and what made you think Obi is the best candidate if you are not a tribalist

When did he grow from been Atiku boy in terms of presidential pedigree

The truth is you Igbos have an agenda with this obi, it's not today you have been calling him Messiah and claiming no politician in Nigeria is equal to him.

Which school the Obi go that you people are calling him economist, a philosophy graduate that can't lace prof soludo shoe or the other Igbo CBN guy that contested before.

Na people like soludo, umuahi we prefer from Igbo as president, not Obi that has ipob agenda

I can assure you soludo would be proven right again and una go return to Biafra or death chant to show you guys have evil agenda you want to blackmail everyone into
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by donforeign: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
if we are to consider any igbo man worth of being Nigerian president, it will be solid cause he is brave and truthful cool
but apart from him, no igbo man will use his eyes to see ask rock as far as Nigeria exists cool
any igbo that don't like it can travel to another country, or continue biafla or death grin grin
soludo is a fool
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Stanleyq: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Anambra governor Chukwuma Soludo on Monday said the Igbos need to learn Nigerian politics, as “frenzied nzogbu nzogbu politics” won’t favour the South-East.

*Cited how “under Tinubu, the South West strategically organised under a different political party, the ACN and went into a formidable alliance that th

kicked out a sitting president”

https://gazettengr.com/igbos-wont-produce-nigerias-president-through-nzogbu-nzogbu-politics-soludo/

https://twitter.com/CCSoludo/status/1592266055518326785?t=SnreBVYTg9ZXOShAUd-0zg&s=19
This thing u are doing soludo is example of what igbos do that makes them not win

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Idiko1: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. The yorubas will never ply that route of destruction just like the igbos. A certain Awolowo with every influence, money and power he had. Secession never even crossed his mind to championed. A smart man like Awolowo insteading of thinking of forcefully-secession, rather channeled his energy into something more productive and rewarding like Education, which the entire yoruba tribe is still benefitting from now.

People like Ojukwu chose war. Well, as you can see the igbos are also benefiting too since then but in a negative way. Hate and envy is all they know, the outcome of the senseless war.

The igbos need alot to learn from the yorubas moving forward.

You could be correct because cowards die many times before their natural death. In some cases, cunning and deceit become second nature to the cowards.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2022
plusfield:

Olodo

Get your facts right when you talk please. Igbos never voted for Abiola in 1993 - Abiola only won marginally in Anambra out of then 4 Southeastern states. Election in 1999 was between two Yorubas - Obasanjo of PDP and Olu-Falae of AD. Igbos decided to go with PDP who Obasanjo happened to be the candidate. Igbos have always voted PDP in Presidential elections regardless of the tribe of the candidate so it had nothing to do with Obasanjo being Yoruba. That is more the reason Igbos are angry now and feel PDP have been ungrateful to them which is what is fuelling this new obsession with Obi among Igbos.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by lhordspy: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
DonroxyII:
Soludo already laying the foundation for his Presidency grin ... He gets the drift ...

Presidency requires Diplomacy and Polithicking ... U can't get anything done with aggression and Opportunities for Revenge ....

Power is Power according to Cersie Lannister grin

Naso my brother. Knowledge or cunningness is never power.

Only power is power. Little finger learnt the hard way, so is zombidients.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by biafranrealson: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Olowoeko11:
So obi should forgo his ambition now and support Tinubu so that by 2039 we would have learnt politics ?
Ode
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObiDatti is not igbo project as full blooded ikwere man.. my vote and that of my entire community is going to PO .. any other candidate nah mkpurumiri and fake... OBI to the world . Ikwere meka meka eh
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Burruchaga71(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Soludu Ala gbagbuegi there,
Otu nnegi
Onyeara!!!
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by adonaimart(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
He has a point..

So much distrust towards the igbos.. you really can't predict that they will keep an agreement.

However, Obi is a turn away from other presidential candidates; his persona, attitude, charisma, technical knowledge of events and world economy and comportment in solving national and International issues is a big sell.

His ethnicity isn't the selling point; Soludo and others should know that.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Idiko1: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Timmi:

Listen Oga, check your history. The Ibo/Igbo/IPOB have always been in alliance with the Fulani and Hausa. And what have they gotten out of that alliance - nothing. Rather they are satisfied with been given useless positions within the Federal government. No substantiative development in the southeast to show for always been a second feeble and have bones touched at them like a dog. Your people have lost any sense of reasoning and belonging. Instead for the youths in that region to wake up and do something differently, they are towing the same line and expecting something different.

I tell you your Obi will loose big time, second round of election will be ordered and he will be subservient to Atiku so that Atiku can have a chance of winning but Atiku will not win the election. I want you to write this down and you can quote me on this when it happens

Shut the hell up!!! You absolutely know nothing about the crap you spewed. Ill-educated dunces will run with a word and never ascertain the denotation.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by porthouse7(f): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
kk2027:
No matter how much propaganda they throw in to distract us, we the youths have chosen to run for presidency through PO and wont be distracted by candidates that cant even grant ordinary interview to explain how drug money got into their accounts

Igbo youth, stop that nonsense
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by porthouse7(f): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
kk2027:

Lol what is your candidate's real name? Lets start from there
nzogbu nzogbu
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by justtryme: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
If you thinks this nigga has the interest of the masses at heart then you need to get your heard examined. He simply wants to be the president after his tennure as governor, he's also jealous of obi popularity.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by AliyuMahdi9: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Take your hard drugs

MelesZanawi:

Yes. He is an Ijaw President.
Soludo don confuse this Obipig.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by AliyuMahdi9: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Take your hard drugs

deeva2:

Mpurimiri at work..
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by asanausana91: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Timmi:

Now you’ve showed your true colors. Now tell me I pray you:
1) we’ve had a Christian president in Obasanjo and under his watch Sharia law was instituted and codified. What did CAN did?
2) under Jonathan - another Christian president, Boko Haram was killing innocent Christians and burning churches, again where was CAN
3). When over the years, we’ve had Moslem as president and Christian as Vice President, what has been the gain of Christians and where was CAN.

You and others are fighting other person’s war because the person and those he recommended is not chosen as the vice presidential candidate. CAN join in the fray and align with the evil forces to demonize a candidate.

I don’t swear because it’s against my religion but Atiku will not win. I already told you what will happen and that’s what is going to be. Go and write it down with today’s date on it
I don't care who is the president, all I said is that we can't have same faith ticket.
No Christian Christian ticket, no Muslim Muslim ticket.
Atiku is a Muslim but he believes on treating every faith the same.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Sleekfingers: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pakute:
Soludo is a bit generous, calling it nzogbu nzogbu politics. In all honesty, the kind of politics they play is called "mbanu mbanu politics" and " palm wine politics"

cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Timmi: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
asanausana91:
I don't care who is the president, all I said is that we can't have same faith ticket.
No Christian Christian ticket, no Muslim Muslim ticket.
Atiku is a Muslim but he believes on treating every faith the same.

And you know Tinubu as a moslem will not treat every faith the same? You know Atiku that well to ascertain what you just said?
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Timmi: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Idiko1:

Shut the hell up!!! You absolutely know nothing about the crap you spewed. Ill-educated dunces will run with a word and never ascertain the denotation.

And you that know about the crap that I spewed, why not educate us! Or you went to a night school and hence don’t understand simple grammar or you just basically lack sense - common and uncommon? Before you answer, look yourself in the mirror very well and attach your selfie to your response or else you are the head of the dunces.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by BJanta: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=kk2027 post=118394863]No matter how much propaganda they throw in to distract us, we the youths have chosen to run for presidency through PO and wont be distracted by candidates that cant even grant ordinary interview to explain how drug money got into their accounts

[/

Which you are you talking about? Are
all Nigerian youth Ibo? Then how many
Ibos— youth, adult and all, are there in
Nigeria? Five tiny valueless states that
make up just about 4.7% of Nigeria’s
population. Go on living in delusional
dreams. The clown you're supporting
knows he can't win. How can we just
make a buffoon, and an Ibo trader for
that matter, the president of this great
nation, Nigeria. PA'S POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Nato008(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Period007:
I begged Peter Obi to Contest under APGA
If he had done that, u guys would have brought the tribal card....mehn u people are unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Flash Back: Osinbajo Promises Free Meal For Students / Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely / Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.