Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo (23666 Views)

2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by vickydevoka(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
How come numbers did not help Buhari before 2015

Nobody has had greater numbers in the North than Buhari EVER

No one can rule Nigeria with support from outside his region
That's a good one. CPC was a political party that people never recognised. Thats why he left to join APC. Now it's tinibu turn b4 it will get to Amechi. So let's see if tinibu can beat obi
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by g4gerald: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Olowoeko11:
I wish Igbo leaders could read this with open mind. Soludo made so many salient points and he his very passionate about the Igbo course
If he is passionate about the Igbo course like you said then let him contribute his own quota to it. Atiku is not a saint and even a bigger criminal to compare to Obi but how many times have you seen the leaders of the north condeming him in public, Tinubu is obviously the worse candidate so far, but how many times have you heard yoruba leaders condemning him like soludo is doing now, Other tribes keep protecting their own even when theirs is not good. What soludo is doing now is exactly why Igbos don't know politics. He (Soludo) should go and learn it. Imagine someone who is meant to be a father to all anambrarians is the one selling his person out. But he should know that he who sells his brother in the market will not be trusted by the buyer

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by DeKing234: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo just be attacking his bro . Soludo mind u , whenever u try say u want to be Nigeria's president it won't work.

M just reminding u.....cos you are attacking Obi now sake of sey He's vying for presidency.

Soludo be wise to ones. Support ur own. U are not mad. Think like human

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by vickydevoka(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
How come numbers did not help Buhari before 2015

Nobody has had greater numbers in the North than Buhari EVER

No one can rule Nigeria with support from outside his region
That's a good one. CPC was a political party that people never recognised. Thats why he left to join APC. Now it's tinibu turn b4 it will get to Amechi. So let's see if tinibu can beat Atiku or obi. Besides nothing concern me n 9ja. I de outside since December.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by mukthar2000(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Oga soludo tell them Weller to enter their skulls, presidential office can never be achieved through nzogbu nzogbu , teach them how to strategies in politics.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by damkin24(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:
All of a sudden.

Governor Soludo begans to yap yap yap everyday and forgot that he is elected to rule and not to criticize tongue
Because he's not criticizing Tinubu now suddenly you remember he's elected to rule not criticise
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by newnigerdelta1: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Anambra governor Chukwuma Soludo on Monday said the Igbos need to learn Nigerian politics, as “frenzied nzogbu nzogbu politics” won’t favour the South-East.

*Cited how “under Tinubu, the South West strategically organised under a different political party, the ACN and went into a formidable alliance that kicked out a sitting president”

https://gazettengr.com/igbos-wont-produce-nigerias-president-through-nzogbu-nzogbu-politics-soludo/

https://twitter.com/CCSoludo/status/1592266055518326785?t=SnreBVYTg9ZXOShAUd-0zg&s=19

SOLUDO MY BETTER GOVERNOR, OPEN THE OBI YANSH MORE JOOR .....
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2022
kk2027:
No matter how much propaganda they throw in to distract us, we the youths have chosen to run for presidency through PO and wont be distracted by candidates that cant even grant ordinary interview to explain how drug money got into their accounts

God bless you. They try fooling people making it look like PO candidacy is Igbo project where as Buhari failure is actually why people are demanding change. The absolute question both Soludo and other transducers are not asking is "who then is best among the 3" Atiku is not better off and Tinubu is worse" so who then do Nigerians vote for? So because Igbos are emotive with Nzogbu Nzogbu Nigerians should be laced with poisonous chalice. Soludo is actually overrated, I don't like insults but this his piece has shown he is just after hs ambition like every other politicians my angst is none of them is actually thinking the masses. PO might not be the best politician but I will keep saying it he is the surest way to return the political power back to masses, it is good how all the politicians are on one side so that when the voice of masses finally manifest no politician will come and claim his superior political power. This is the time to change the status quo and return the power back to the electorates and only OBi win can do that.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by trutht828: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2022
FirstSon01:

They won't listen.
They'll blow their chances now and then when power returns to south again, it'll go to SS Niger Delta.

They will never be president by fighting everyone else, Tinubu has a chance because he built bridges.

All Igbos chose to do is insult the north, their favorite curse word is "Fulani herdsman" and they labeled Yoruba people as "Fulani slaves". They insult "Yoruba Muslims".

They can never get to presidency. Never!

In case you are too daft to understand, Obi presidency is not an igbo thing. It is a national thing.

I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi.

So, boy, shut the fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by aviara: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2022
What do we say of the likes of Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha, David Umahi who were strategically positioned in APC with the hope of flying the party's presidential ticket? Must everybody join and align with the ruling party? What is wrong in being an opposition party? The fact that the struggle hasn't yielded any result now doesn't mean it wouldn't some day. After all Buhari didn't win the first time he contested.

I am sure Charles Soludo will support the APGA presidential candidate even though he knows he won't win. It is now very glaringly visible that Prof Soludo has a long hidden rift with Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Lazenby007(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Rubbish talks! I thought this Soludo was really smart. The Obi train is no longer about igbos being organized or not, it is about what every sensible Nigerian wants. Is Edo state igbo land or Benue igbo land?.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by trutht828: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
if we are to consider any igbo man worth of being Nigerian president, it will be solid cause he is brave and truthful cool
but apart from him, no igbo man will use his eyes to see ask rock as far as Nigeria exists cool
any igbo that don't like it can travel to another country, or continue biafla or death grin grin

You are saying this because your father is the owner of INEC, abi?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Bobbiee: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2022
The funny thing is, I was in Asaba during the Anambra state Governorship elections. I told everyone to vote for that Godwin guy because of several reasons. Chief among which is common sense, but for some reason people wanted to vote for Mr Popularity.

Now look. Same thing will happen in 2023. I'm just tired of being dragged around by a bunch of retarded imbeciles. The majority of Nigerians are so slow mentally, they shouldn't even be allowed to vote. It's these breed of people that's been taking us back for years.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by asanausana91: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Timmi:

That should be expected because it is the typical behavior of the Igbo/Ibo/IPOB to be subservient to their Fulani masters. They feel inferior to other nationalities and will rather be fed with the crumbs from their master.
Tinubu supporter. You are afraid to see igbos and fulani alliance but you always want to eat Hausa crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Pastis: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Not accepting to run under APGA is not a crime and running under APGA would have been a dead on arrival political move for Peter Obi. The fact that there are Ibo elements opposed to Obi’s presidency is enough proof that the quest and clamor for change is not an Ibo affair. The old order succeeded all these years because we empowered them to through accepting the ethnic and religious division they create amongst us.
Why are we not discussing our quality of life under these people? We struggle to get half baked education, graduate with little or no hope of getting jobs, our parents are getting old and we have no means of taking care of them and yet we are just not tired of the frustration.
Flight fares has sky rocketed and you can’t travel to any part of this country without a little fear of getting kidnapped or robbed and yet we are not tired.
Obi is the hope every Nigerian in this situation has and I believe he deserves a chance, nothing also stops Soludo from running for presidency under APGA. Obi is not an Ibo affair simple.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Timmi: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

Madam ObiZombie. Simple question you no gree answer, English comprehension you no fit know. But rather spewing out vituperation and lies, propaganda and deceitful words that have been fed and programmed into your brain. I feel sorry for these set of zombies parading as Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by omonnakoda: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

That's a good one. CPC was a political party that people never recognised. Thats why he left to join APC. Now it's tinibu turn b4 it will get to Amechi. So let's see if tinibu can beat Atiku or obi. Besides nothing concern me n 9ja. I de outside since December.
What do you mean people never recognized CPC? Do you know how many votes Buhari was getting?
He got 12 million votes in 2011. How many votes would he have got if CPC was recognized?
It simply was not enough

Atiku did not get up to 12 million votes in 2019 with PDP that is "recognized"
The North Alone cannot win the presidency

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Timmi:

Madam ObiZombie. Simple question you no gree answer, English comprehension you no fit know. But rather spewing out vituperation and lies, propaganda and deceitful words that have been fed and programmed into your brain. I feel sorry for these set of zombies parading as Obi supporters
Yoruba Muslims are originally from Mali and not real Yorubas.

But due to the accommodating nature of the original Yorubas, they invaded yoruba land and start oppressing real Yorubas religiously and politically.
they always blackmail real Yorubas emotionally and otherwise.
they're gradually spreading and if any real yoruba talk he'll be hushed and be called either bastard or omo ale.
they resoundingly rejected Osibanjo and ridiculed him to the highest but expecting real Yorubas to support their criminal Tinubu.
but thank God real Yorubas are waking up from their slumber and putting these invaders into their rightful place.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by oliverano: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Olowoeko11:
I wish Igbo leaders could read this with open mind. Soludo made so many salient points and he his very passionate about the Igbo course

Lol. You guys sha. It's 2022 and grown up Nigerians are yet to understand that politics is a game of selfish interest. You think Soludo care about the Igbo course?

Ask yourself, if Peter Obi was a flag bearer for APGA, will he criticise Obi?

Go and read the good comments Soludo made about OBi before this time. When reading his exemplary comments on what Obi achieved in Anambra, Google with open mind and ofcourse read with open mind.

Las las, all of go learn say politics is a game

Smfh!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Bobbiee: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2022
aviara:
What do we say of the likes of Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha, David Umahi who were strategically positioned in APC with the hope of flying the party's presidential ticket? Must everybody join and align with the ruling party? What is wrong in being an opposition party? The fact that the struggle hasn't yielded any result now doesn't mean it wouldn't some day. After all Buhari didn't win the first time he contested.

I am sure Charles Soludo will support the APGA presidential candidate even though he knows he won't win. It is now very glaringly visible that Prof Soludo has a long hidden rift with Peter Obi

It's not that actually. The man just wants everyone to vote his presidential candidate so he'll gain extra favours. The man is a low IQ self centered slowpoke. Abeg, since he was voted into office since was it January, what has he done in Anambra state. The last time I heard about any developmental project in Anambra state was when Willie left office.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Exact same thing former governor of Enugu state, Chimaroke Nnanmani said few days ago. This is same thing Soludo is saying again. Without having a prophet to tell us, we know how the igbos will react as usual to the truth; Anger, insult, abuses ,curses, hate, and aggresivenss towards the person but not the message. So sad and very unfortunate

it is very obvious The igbos never learn or maybe they dont want to learn or maybe they have a phobia for learning.

How can you do same thing all over again and want to achieve different result. Over the past years, the igbos has been sidelined and marginalised politically and nationally as a result of nothing but their inbuilt and nurtured hatred and envy for everyone even to they themselves. It is only from igbos that you will begin to hear this one is not real igbo, he is ika, he is ikwere - they are not igbos. So pathetic.

Politics is played by making alliances, friendship, building bridges with other people from other regions not by 'Gbas-gbas' everytime. Insulting, abusing, cursing everyone against your ambition. May i need to remind igbos that elections are won through voting NOT on a platter of sympathy that 'it is our region turn to rule' ...

With the recent happening, the whole of Nigeria have seen the igbos for who they really are. Nothing but uncultured disrespectful angry birds .

Peter obi political career has been completely destroyed. After 2023 the man is done. You people have complete set the ambition of a promising man, Peter obi on fire through Nzogbu Nzogbu disgusting politics you are playing.

Some even went as far as going after the life of Soludo, his family and even extended it to his village, just because he was forced by Seu.n of Channel TV into talking about Investment that has to do with Peter Obi.

What is all these for christ sake?
What exactly is their argument; that PO shouldn’t have joined the race for the presidency? It is clearly obvious that chimRoke ( a man I know very well, truth be told chimaroke is not a man you should listen to, if you actually know what’s under the hood ). I didn’t see any evil in what LP, Obi, and his supporters are doing. Just the way obidients insult other aspirants, PO has received his fair share of insult from BATists. And that’s politics.

I just do not understand this Igbo , Igbo , Igbo here and there. Since 1999 the Igbos have been faithfully to PDP. Supported obasanjo, yaradua and goodluck but same PDP failed the Igbo, Dr. Onu was loyal to Buhari all his life but scored zero vote in primaries.
Even in the next 30 years neither chimaroke or Soludo can muster the number of followership Obi is commanding now. Because they are men without any iota of integrity.

Nobody is saying that PO must win, but he has the right to contest and people who believe in his vision will always support him. It is not about tribe as no Igbo would rally behind Rochas, orji uzo or Andy Uba or ekweremmadu

And no Igbo person has come on Tv or radio station to insult or threaten anybody. All these accusation are pointed at online users, whose identities cannot be verified. David hundeyin that is unraveling things about BAT is not even Igbo

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Timmi: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Pastis:
Not accepting to run under APGA is not a crime and running under APGA would have been a dead on arrival political move for Peter Obi. The fact that there are Ibo elements opposed to Obi’s presidency is enough proof that the quest and clamor for change is not an Ibo affair. The old order succeeded all these years because we empowered them to through accepting the ethnic and religious division they create amongst us.
Why are we not discussing our quality of life under these people? We struggle to get half baked education, graduate with little or no hope of getting jobs, our parents are getting old and we have no means of taking care of them and yet we are just not tired of the frustration.
Flight fares has sky rocketed and you can’t travel to any part of this country without a little fear of getting kidnapped or robbed and yet we are not tired.
Obi is the hope every Nigerian in this situation has and I believe he deserves a chance, nothing also stops Soludo from running for presidency under APGA. Obi is not an Ibo affair simple.

No matter the amount of makeup you applied to a pig, a pig will still be a pig. Obi is an Ibo/Igbo/IPOB affair.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by barcaboi(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2022
kk2027:
No matter how much propaganda they throw in to distract us, we the youths have chosen to run for presidency through PO and wont be distracted by candidates that cant even grant ordinary interview to explain how drug money got into their accounts

You and which youths? The ones PO neglected during his tenure?
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Eastlandx: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Olowoeko11:
We don't read nonsense
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Eastlandx: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2022
FirstSon01:

They won't listen.
They'll blow their chances now and then when power returns to south again, it'll go to SS Niger Delta.

They will never be president by fighting everyone else, Tinubu has a chance because he built bridges.

All Igbos chose to do is insult the north, their favorite curse word is "Fulani herdsman" and they labeled Yoruba people as "Fulani slaves". They insult "Yoruba Muslims".

They can never get to presidency. Never!
We don't listen to stvpid people
Only stvpid people like you do
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Bridget95(f): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Exact same thing former governor of Enugu state, Chimaroke Nnanmani said few days ago. This is same thing Soludo is saying again. Without having a prophet to tell us, we know how the igbos will react as usual to the truth; Anger, insult, abuses ,curses, hate, and aggresivenss towards the person but not the message. So sad and very unfortunate

it is very obvious The igbos never learn or maybe they dont want to learn or maybe they have a phobia for learning.

How can you do same thing all over again and want to achieve different result. Over the past years, the igbos has been sidelined and marginalised politically and nationally as a result of nothing but their inbuilt and nurtured hatred and envy for everyone even to they themselves. It is only from igbos that you will begin to hear this one is not real igbo, he is ika, he is ikwere - they are not igbos. So pathetic.

Politics is played by making alliances, friendship, building bridges with other people from other regions not by 'Gbas-gbas' everytime. Insulting, abusing, cursing everyone against your ambition. May i need to remind igbos that elections are won through voting NOT on a platter of sympathy that 'it is our region turn to rule' ...

With the recent happening, the whole of Nigeria have seen the igbos for who they really are. Nothing but uncultured disrespectful angry birds .

Peter obi political career has been completely destroyed. After 2023 the man is done. You people have complete set the ambition of a promising man, Peter obi on fire through Nzogbu Nzogbu disgusting politics you are playing.

Some even went as far as going after the life of Soludo, his family and even extended it to his village, just because he was forced by Seu.n of Channel TV into talking about Investment that has to do with Peter Obi.

What is all these for christ sake?
The way so of you talk against the igbos is sad. The Labour party movement isn't championed by igbos alone.
What do you say of the fulani and Yoruba Muslim politics of keep silent while armed men kill across Nigeria without a single arrest.
We are in an era of free speech, you can't attribute the expression of people on the Internet to the igbos.
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by oliverano: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Eastlandx:
We don't read nonsense

I didn't want to talk down on his comment but that post is stewpeed post!
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by Neddstark: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2022
kk2027:

Yes you the Igbo youths. grin
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by fr3do(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2022
The desperate attempt to make the ObiDatti mandate an igbo thing

You all have failed
Re: Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo by goodman5(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2022
This soludo na idiot u think na Igbo matter be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty / Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor / Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.