Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,702 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? (667 Views)

Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
Many controversies Surround Relationships! I've heard things like "I spend too much on Girlfriend", "She/He doesnt love me", "We keep Men only for sex", "I cant date a poor Guy", "He's/She's not my type", "She's demanding a BB". . . . Wetin Sef?
What's the point?
So, we want to know why YOU are in your Current Relationship!. . . . .  Is it for LOVE, MONEY, COMPANIONSHIP, SEX or Just for the FUN of it? cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by claremont(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
@OP: To answer your question lucidly;

1. Love: You know what my opinion is on this issue.

2. Money: I don't intend to be dependent on anyone for my living expenses.

3. Fun: I have other ways of having loads of fun which does not require being in a relationship with anyone.

Therefore, I guess it's just for the mind-blowing s-ex! cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by MMM2(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
just 4 S-EX angry
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
claremont:

@OP: To answer your question lucidly;

1. Love: You know what my opinion is on this issue.

2. Money: I don't intend to be dependent on anyone for my living expenses.

3. Fun: I have other ways of having loads of fun which does not require being in a relationship with anyone.

Therefore, I guess it's just for the mind-blowing s-ex! cheesy grin grin

I must say i COMMEND your HONESTY! grin grin
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by madoba: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2011
Are sexkillz and xkillz one and the same person?

To answer your question, I am not in a relationship at the moment it's a deliberate decision and I am liking it. Except for the fact that there are times I really feel like holding someone and being held, cuddling in front of the TV to watch a movie or just cuddling on the sofa to talk/gist about stuff.

The feeling gets worse on rainy days, and I try to find ways to deliberatley distract myself and not dwell on it. I can't help but laugh at myself sometimes  grin grin
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^ Are you ADVERTISING? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by ebonyvibe(f): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
companionship
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
ebonyvibe:

companionship
Intelligent reply! I modified the Post after seeing this! Thanks! smiley
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by madoba: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^^ Are you ADVERTISING? grin grin grin grin

U no well ooh, advertising for what?  grin grin

Didn't you read the part about my decision being a deliberate one? That is; the decision to not date or have a relationship for now.

You haven't answered my question are you the one masquerading as xkillz?
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
The might sound corny but this is my reason BOREDOM. I am in it just for want of something to do
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Goldieluks: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
@OP,all of the above for me.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mynd_44:

The might sound corny but this is my reason BOREDOM. I am in it just for want of something to do
Another phrase meaning "FOR THE FUN OF IT!" grin
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by nassiwa: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
He is so funny, he makes me laugh even when i am down. He is the kind of a man every girl would like to have
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by kpolli(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ki lon so . . .

r u falling in love wiv sexkillz shocked
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^ Omo se o mo iwe ka ni? ni bo lo kpe oruko mi si be en? undecided

so ra e o! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Wislet(f): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz:

Many controversies Surround Relationships! I've heard things like "I spend too much on Girlfriend", "She/He doesnt love me", "We keep Men only for sex", "I cant date a poor Guy", "He's/She's not my type", "She's demanding a BB". . . . Wetin Sef?
What's the point?
So, we want to know why YOU are in your Current Relationship!. . . . .  Is it for LOVE, MONEY, COMPANIONSHIP, SEX or Just for the FUN of it? cheesy cheesy

Z am i in no r/ship. Lol
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by WebSurfer(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
you dont know know what it means to have a true friend, get one and you will know its far better than a relationship,
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Airtimex(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
He is so funny, he makes me laugh even when i am down. He is the kind of a man every girl would like to have
i feel like falling in love agai cooln

(1) (Reply)

Mister Ojo The Faithful Loving Husband / Scarcity Of Love / Equation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.