Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (12070 Views)

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by skydeep(f): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2012
All the singles, male and female cheesy and even married peeps undecided. Are you faithful to ur partner? I am

1 Like

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Coldfeet(f): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
Nope! I have 2 others on the side doing them for reasons best known to me. And yes am married!

1 Like

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by itiswell1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
Faithful ke? In the dream.

1 Like

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by itiswell1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
skydeep: All the singles, male and female cheesy and even married peeps undecided. Are you faithful to ur partner? I am

Wait o. Are u expecting us to clap for you?
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by chaikie(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2012
100% faithful

2 Likes

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Omen100(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2012
skydeep: All the singles, male and female cheesy and even married peeps undecided. Are you faithful to ur partner? I am
My answer is no,, I am not faithful because we are not married yet and please don't get me wrong, i don't around fucking up & down, it's just that, i always get lust anytime i see a pretty lady. sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Ofido(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2012
Coldfeet: Nope! I have 2 others on the side doing them for reasons best known to me. And yes am married!

if truelly u are married then i weep for u.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by babihouse(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
i have four chicks

2 Likes

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by highland(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2012
it is a must be faithful for me.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by PAQ(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
Someone should just weep 4 me
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by jude33084(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2012
No, i am not. How can i be faithful to one fish where there r millions of fishes in da sea?

1 Like

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by LailaIkeji1: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2012
Hmm, as long as its in my best interest, yes i will be faithful.
once the dance tune change, me too ooo.
i no get tymmmm to waste on one yeye person, mbok.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Esss(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
Yes I am . . .

I still flirt with other girls though!!

I am getting married this year. . . I am looking forward to my last escapade before my nuptials.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by shagaman: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
Nairaland....one must always see some moronic Topics sha

1 Like

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by kpolli(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
females don't know what being faithful means

1 Like

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by hardbody: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
Faithful Ko Faithless Ni. The more faithful you become, the more she takes advantage of you. Make her sit up, show her competition and she will cherish what she has. Mtcheewwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by rastamouse: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
I am not cool
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
I no get babe
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by alex406(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2012
Going by what ppl are saying i dnt guarantee future of some families,after they will come here and narrate thier family problems expecting us to be sober. Mtsheww!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
Lets just say Im not putting all my eggs in one basket
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by folorunsooladeni(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
cheesy the ans. is CAPITAL NO, because i ve not married. but i promise after married i'll be 100% faithful
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Coldfeet(f): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ofido:

if truelly u are married then i weep for u.
and weep you MUST continue! Mtweewz! Hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by GboyegaD(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
I am and trying my best to remain this way and I pray I will continue God help me.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by hollagokay(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2012
undecided
Coldfeet: Nope! I have 2 others on the side doing them for reasons best known to me. And yes am married!
I can see U̶̲̥̅̊ are very proud of it
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
YES i am.
Op, hope u gat consolation price 4d faithful one's here!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by tunapawizzy: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
On a scale of 1 to 100..i should score between 30 and 45.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by iiiyyyk(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
very watery and meaningless treads are now making the front page of nairaland why?

some times i look at the front page noting really interesting. unlike before i will be rushing to browse through the numerous very interesting topics on the front page.

is NL loosing its appeal.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by begwong: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
you are as a single or married peep?
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Coldfeet(f): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
hollagokay: undecided I can see U̶̲̥̅̊ are very proud of it
na jamb question be that?

1 Like

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by iiiyyyk(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
Laila Ikeji: Hmm, as long as its in my best interest, yes i will be faithful.
once the dance tune change, me too ooo.
i no get tymmmm to waste on one yeye person, mbok.

i feel u laila

2 Likes

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2012
Nope ! I have just 4 of them & still counting....I'm gonna stop being unfaithful when i finally marry...But 4 nw, bleeping continues. Remember, AIDS no dey show 4 Face ooo!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by mikeywise(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
Not married yet,but 100% faithful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shares Picture Of Himself “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebo / Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.