Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi (57754 Views)

Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. / Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration / Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by asanausana91: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2022
tokkah:
Why are politicians the only ones attacking Obi
is Obi not a politician?

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2022
tokkah:

Because Obi is one of them. Or, Obi is not a politician anymore? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Gbeng30(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2022
We are all free to make our personal choice in life but we're not free from the consequences of our decisions just like the situation we found ourselves under buhari ,some people make that choice but now let's learn from it and vote wisely
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2022
ezegold4we:
Soludo's credentials as a prof needs to be reviewed, guy is talking like a mad man, even his First son is ashamed of Him,

What a huge dissapointment,

Only fool's are in agreement with soludo.

You are in cifia pain, majority of you didn't see the attack coming. It must have been a rude shock. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by CSTRR: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Tflex01:

Since when did Soludo join the league of "known corrupt people"? grin

Tinubu has suffered more verbal attack than your fraud Obi, so I think we should follow Tinubu instead.
Nobody has called out Tinubu without real cause.

List one thing they said about him that is not grounded in truth, if you are honest with yourself.

And to make it worse, he does not deem us important enough to clarify issues.

When Peter obi was almost crucified for Pandora,he went to the public and clarified it very well.

His source of income was already well clarified.

Tinubu's spokesman cannot provide a convincing source of Tinubu's income.

And now Deloitte has denied that Tinubu was once a staff of theirs.

Tinubu has been accused of very serious crimes with proofs flying about everywhere.
And he does not even bother to answer.

If it was Peter obi that was accused of half of that, he would have been forced to pull out of the race.
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:
Soludo will regret his actions and words.

Hope Uzodimma’s fate in Imo must be a joke to him.

Na so threaten don start. Typical! Is there no freedom of speech and association anymore?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by uche393: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2022
unwise children of slave masters (parents) will always agree to their parents when they do evil things. your parents can lead you astray and at the end you bear the consequences and blame them. soludo's son is a real man
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Advocate500: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Highways:
If you actually read Soludo's letter.. you will pick two things

1. Soludo is annoyed Peter left APGA
2. Soludo is saying that Peter's Sabmiller investment is now worth nothing and hunger increased 2X... After quoting statistics that supported Obi during governorship election...

Me: if Peter Obi was that bad, why are you annoyed he left APGA

How about those families that earned a life and are still earning from Sabmiller,...

On hunger increasing 2x, what figures are you quoting now?

Dear Urchins,
Please do not even criticize Peter because Tinubu has proven to be a drug dealer, liar and is currently on the run away from pressmen... You don't even have the right to judge another candidate because your candidate is just a drug dealer and identity theft man.....

Attached below are families still working or have worked at Sabmiller Onitsha with data pulled from Linkedin.... You can go and verify... So how's the company worth next to nothing if there are still people making a living from it ..

This is either jealousy or Soludo is being threatened into this with his past... I won't be surprised Funsho Williams knows what I am talking about
soludo was also in PDP before decamping to apga ,apga is not a national party,but was meant to be a regional party that will project the interest of south east,but they have failed in that regard,they have succeeded in turning it anambra state party.

They want obi to stay in apga so that they can use obi popularity for their own glory ,they don't have issue with obi but his popularity,but what they don't is that they fighting the people of igboland by fighting obi.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by chrisdolly(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2022
I keep wondering why you guys are so daft!!! Credentials should be reviewed because he rolled out the truth? I pity your life ooo
cry
ezegold4we:
Soludo's credentials as a prof needs to be reviewed, guy is talking like a mad man, even his First son is ashamed of Him,

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Soludo has the right to support whomever he wishes. that's politics and we understand that!

However, the Man is now fooling and embarrassing himself that even his family are now ashamed of his stupidity.

PETER OBI is the next president of Nigeria

When you Zombiedients were attacking Tinubu day and night, you didn't remember all these nonsense you just typed, right? Now that Soludo is demarketting your lord and saviour, Saint Obi, you suddenly become humbled and sensible. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by HolyMan12: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
the Boy is afraid of his life
everybody knows that IPOB terrorist can kill him for the perceived 'mistake' of his Father

You are wise.. grin
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by HolyMan12: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy is so scared to his pant.
The fear of online militants and ESN foot soldiers is crucial to his longevity.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Hizzy:

You just disgrace your self here

IPOB cannibal spotted

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by abbasajao(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2022
ezegold4we:

You people just hate hearing the truth. Everybody cannot be fulled.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2022
CSTRR:

Nobody has called out Tinubu without real cause.

List one thing they said about him that is not grounded in truth, if you are honest with yourself.

And to make it worse, he does not deem us important enough to clarify issues.

But somehow, you believed that Soludo is lying, Mr Zombie?

When Peter obi was almost crucified for Pandora,he went to the public and clarified it very well.

His source of income was already well clarified.

Tinubu's spokesman cannot provide a convincing source of Tinubu's income.

And now Deloitte has denied that Tinubu was once a staff of theirs.

Tinubu has been accused of very serious crimes with proofs flying about everywhere.
And he does not even bother to answer.

If it was Peter obi that was accused of half of that, he would have been forced to pull out of the race.

Clarified? How? Hehe! These Zombiedients will never cease to amaze us. International criminal with several secret accounts in Panama, with some accounts even in the name of her daughter clarified himself? This is new, shocking!

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2022
maasoap:

You are in cifia pain, majority of you didn't see the attack coming. It must have been a rude shock. Lol

Sincerely, I ready that write up and I was thrilled!

I never knew Soludo was that sound and vibrant with words!

Damn! That write-up can be compared to the bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki!

He constructively nailed Obi to the cross beyond redemption.

And one thing I loved about the write-up, he did not insult and constructively criticizing with statistics.

Damn! Soludo is the African Obama!

Fvck! Dude should be nicknamed “SpitFire”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Alpharey: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
see painment
you go Kpai if you cause any trouble after election
Even you should keep quayet, cus nobody will spoon feed you even if Tinubu or Atiku wins. No be this NIGERIA wey me and you dey inside?. We will know who will first cry for hunger. Suffer no dey tire you guys
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Slurity(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2022
ezegold4we:

No, I think we need to checks the heads of whoever that think a Prof is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Alpharey: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sincerely, I ready that write up and I was thrilled!

I never knew Soludo was that sound and vibrant with words!

Damn! That wrote-up can be compared to the bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki!

He constructively nailed Obi to the cross beyond redemption.

And one thing I loved about the write-up, he did not insult and constructively criticizing with statistics.

Damn! Soludo is the African Obama!

Fvck! Dude should be nicknamed “SpitFire”

And that statement has dropped your breakfast on the table abi. Pls go hustle. Politicians no send you regardless of tribe and ethnicity.
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by emmafineboy(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2022
ezegold4we:

Just like wike is a lawyer, does he talk like one? No, d re educated illiterate if u don't knw

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Invest4growth: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2022
We are manipulating English to suit our purpose. Prod spoke his mind like a patriot and intellectual. He never said PO was not the best candidate. No!!!. All he said was he will not win. So in a nutshell, the perceived best candidate may not win. And if it happens as posited, heavens will not fall.
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2022
ezegold4we:

You need your own head examined.
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by emmafineboy(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2022
For me i don't see OBI carrying d day.... He doesn't have that mentality of carrying a whole country along.
Presidency no be child's play if nt ask Buhari
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Alpharey:

And that statement has dropped your breakfast on the table abi. Pls go hustle. Politicians no send you regardless of tribe and ethnicity.

Trust me, I know sentences of illiterates and I have always been 99.99% right!

If you were vibrant, eloquent, and a scholar, you would have appreciated Soludo’s write-up.

But I understand your position- you cannot give what you have.

I know it’s same people like you who also say Obama spews gibberish!
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Roboto11: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

ESN behead am for UK??

Your brain is probably on flight mode!

People wey Panelbeat Ekweremadu for Germany.

They act before they think.
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by atinga1: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Moshphil:

Can ur father match soludo I terms of career and achievement
Respect people opinion

Rather than saying rubbish because he criticized ur Obi
Agbadorians are suddenly Soludo's supporters.
Foolish set of people.
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Roboto11: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Johel:

Only fools tbh...many people won't have the guts to talk to me come next year,because that's when I will know how foolish Nigerians really are..

If anyone wan talk pim....I go give them hand!, Don't talk to me! Go talk to whom u supported...no carry your problem near me.

Because you are God.

Or if by chance Obi wins, Nigeria would suddenly become Eldorado?

Abeg shift with your delusion.
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2022
tokkah:
Because Peter Obi is a potential threat to them with the kind of formidable force and momentum he has gathered so far is giving the other political parties sleepless night, Obi hasn’t splashed money on campaign the way others did yet he gain such recognition from the masses the love is purely organic
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by MelesZanawi: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2022
orion7:
wike invited obi to commission project. Let that sink in. Agbado eater

And that is an achievement?
Something Sanwo-olu an ordinary Governor was invited for ahead of Peter Obi.
No wonder Soludo said Obi will lose. Na mumu dey support Obi.
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by juman(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2022
He is doing us favour by contesting.
Thank you Peter obi.
You are making our democracy a better democracy.

Obi is better than we the mere noise makers that may not even go out to vote.
Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Creamz(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2022
ezegold4we:

Peter Obi will not win. Wake up and smell the Coffee. Elections are much more than Emotions and Tantrums!

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
kingthreat:

IPOB cannibal spotted
You na Boko Haram commander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Travels In Presidential Jet To Watch Polo Tournament In Kano. / Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.