Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,313 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) (2801 Views)

My Apologies To Those I Offended,i'll Be More Marriage Material Come 2022 / MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by Bvlgari: 4:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Why i cant apologise to those I infected with HIV - Infected Man shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7z8lQMA5PE

1 Share

Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by Benz03: 5:13am On Nov 15, 2022
The audacity
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by VictorDivine: 5:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Na God go punish you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by jasent(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Benz03:
The audacity
He didn't say anything wrong.he said after he found out he has never infected somebody with it intentionally
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by BigYash: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Raw divers... I don't like condom crew. Una see una lives? Na girls worst pass.. Sex with condom hurts crew.. If you dey treat gono for pharmacy, better go do test o.. Who give you gono fit still get HIV

6 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by Offpoint1: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2022
He clearly stated he never infected anyone when he realised his status, meaning he didn't intentionally inflected anyone.

It takes a very useless human being to have unprotected sex with a total stranger they know nothing about their health status.

Natural selection will do its duty if you were born stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by A2daiye(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2022
What can I say? God remain my strength and savior.
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Na you use your hand collect hiv by yourself
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by headbasher96(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Na to track the fool connect local made for him nyash blow am shot
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by Bvlgari: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
BigYash:
Raw divers... I don't like condom crew. Una see una lives? Na girls worst pass.. Sex with condom hurts crew.. If you dey treat gono for pharmacy, better go do test o.. Who give you gono fit still get HIV

cool
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by Angrygoat: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
The highest af gotten was fungi abt 10years aggo,asai blow my babe,the following day,some whitish stuff like pimples gather forr my arm. I rush go pharmacy but anti fungal,on the 4th day,e dissappear. I end the relationship. God forbid
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by Bvlgari: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angrygoat:
The highest af gotten was fungi abt 10years aggo,asai blow my babe,the following day,some whitish stuff like pimples gather forr my arm. I rush go pharmacy but anti fungal,on the 4th day,e dissappear. I end the relationship. God forbid

Lmao cheesy
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by Laturuturu: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
BigYash:

Now I do let hook up babes gv me blo.w job.
What's the risk to me and the giver
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by Bvlgari: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:

Now I do let hook up babes gv me blo.w job.
What's the risk to me and the giver

Omorr go ask doctor o cheesy
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:27am On Nov 16, 2022
there is no virus called HIV. no scientist, medical researcher or whatever have seen nor can prove the existence of a virus called HIV.

all this transmitting HIV through sex is a scam just like Corona. when will people have small sense.
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by Bvlgari: 12:50am On Nov 18, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
there is no virus called HIV. no scientist, medical researcher or whatever have seen nor can prove the existence of a virus called HIV.

all this transmitting HIV throught sex is a scam just like Corona. when will people have small sense.

U must be kidding me...these viruses EXIST bro
Re: Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2022
Bvlgari:

U must be kidding me...these viruses EXIST bro
make we put am money ? go and ask any doctor or medical scientist if they have seen any thing like HIV virus in their entire medical career. do you think I will just come out to say things I have not verified? no medical doctor or scientist have seen a virus that causes aids, even the HIV test cannot see anything called HIV in your body,.. so every one who has been labelled positive has been wrongly labelled because that test cannot see HIV in you. the whole thing about aids is just a big hoax and nonsense if you really get to know what's going on.

HIV was said to be the cause of aids without any proof by Robert Gallo and his medical criminals without proof ,since then they have been pumping azt poison to Africans . the illness's called aids was first noticed in New York yet if you search Google Wikipedia will tell you it came from Africa.the aim of the propaganda is to kill of Africans with that poison called azt.

(1) (Reply)

22year-old Socialite Divorces Her 59-year-old Husband Weeks After Their Marriage / People I Love Don't Love Me Back / What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.