Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party (15522 Views)

PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by ShaqFu: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Na so. When they attack other candidates, they call it truth and fact. But when their candidate is being attacked, they say the person attacking is being sponsored. Ask them to provide proof of the persons doing the sponsoring, they'll start telling you how nonsense can make sense when it's Labour Party doing the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by HilcomTech(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2022
IPOB just hate the truth.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Corrinthians(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2022
The party hierarchy is just like its lowest lying supporter- extremely dumb.

I thought they said they're not going to reply. grin grin
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Timmi: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=jamace post=118406277][/quote]

OBI IS THE SYMBOL OF TRIBALISM

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Misterone: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:
The stupid man has failed to realise that he was elected to govern Anambra state and give Anambra people dividend of democracy not his silly tantrums in a bid to discredit a man that left Anambra state politics over 12 years ago.
this is what happens when your lies come to hunt you. Obi lies a lot. You don't expect a sitting governor not to put the record straight when he knows the truth.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by perrychemical: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2022
adioolayi:
I see lots of sense in what Governor Soludo wrote.. especially as it bothers on Igbo and the Nigeria's politics. Any region that wants to rule this country, in as much as we are using this bicameral system of government....will have to unite at their base first, then seek alliance with other regions. That's how it can work.

But, I hate the fact he said Peter Obi cannot win...that's a low one for me...Peter Obi is his kinsman.. irrespective of their political differences..

He is trying to stay on the track of a moving train...his statement on Peter Obi's chances mask the sense in his writeup.

He was trying to sabotage his own brother..

It's a very sad development

If you believe Obi will win, it means you can believe anything.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by jamace(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Timmi:

OBI IS THE SYMBOL OF TRIBALISM
Prove.
Jealousy go kill you. grin

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by millionaireman: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2022
But the Labour Party should not have dignified gov Soludo with this response.

Hopefully, Peter Obi will not join issues with the rabble rouser, Chukwuma Soludo.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by densiks: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2022
What kind of danger is he putting the people of Anambra into?

Does he not have a right to differ on his political choice?

For goodness sake,what madness is it that people cannot take their own position on who to support and stating facts from their own angle.

I assume this whole Obidient hoax is taking a dimension where all confrontations and intimidation should be addressed online and face to face.

Enough of this rubbish already.

Let me also add that some us knew from the word go that Obi is playing a game,which he knows and we know that he knows that we know.
He doesn't have the capacity to be president of Nigeria under thr present circumstances and is as simple as it is.
Time will tell and it is no longer too far.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by trutht828: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I wont join you in that sty

Of course, your tribal bigotry has been exposed. grin Nothing to say again. grin

Now, soludo must be a Yoruba man because he is opposing Obi. grin. Is that not how the brains of you tribal bigots reason? grin. Oponudiran Apodasheyi. grin
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Corrinthians:
The party hierarchy is just like its lowest lying supporter- extremely dumb.

I thought they said they're not going to reply. grin grin
Tinubu will lule pii
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Teenaira: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

Soludo is too small.

He is just a distraction and his case would fizzle out just like Dino's nonsense.

You are very right only that truth can be absolutely very bitter.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Nightwolf1: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Misterone:
this is what happens when your lies come to hunt you. Obi lies a lot. You don't expect a sitting governor not to put the record straight when he knows the truth.

How do you know he was putting the record straight? Can't a sitting governor tell a lie?

Was he even elected to become an attack dog?
He should focus on giving Anambra people the dividend of democracy. Picking unnecessary fight with Peter Obi won't add any progress to the development of Anambra state.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by gabemuyi: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2022
BigYash:
Don't pity them . Pity Nigeria, cux none of these politicians mean well for the nation..

No in life don't add petrol to fire. When Tinubu enter power then they would understand shebi Buhari is sabotaging d east militarily wen jagaban does it in a economic way they would run to Lagos again then he his everywhere.
This election is an election of the lesser devil.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Johnrake69: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2022
adioolayi:
I see lots of sense in what Governor Soludo wrote.. especially as it bothers on Igbo and the Nigeria's politics. Any region that wants to rule this country, in as much as we are using this bicameral system of government....will have to unite at their base first, then seek alliance with other regions. That's how it can work.

But, I hate the fact he said Peter Obi cannot win...that's a low one for me...Peter Obi is his kinsman.. irrespective of their political differences..

He is trying to stay on the track of a moving train...his statement on Peter Obi's chances mask the sense in his writeup.

He was trying to sabotage his own brother..

It's a very sad development

Oil dey your head. See even if Peter Obi doesn't win let him form opposition to keep the government on his toes especially with the enlightened supporters behind him.

Buhari contested 3 times before he won. See the type of politics Soludo is advocating for is the type that benefits his likes. According to him the igbos should negotiate settlement with Atiku and Tinubu so at the end few Igbos will get juicy positions while the region remains in it's current state just like we had under OBJ's administration where few Igbos got juicy positions including Soludo that was rewarded with CBN governor position but that never translated into any infrastructural development of the region.

Onitsha to Enugu and Aba to Portharcourt roads have remained the worst federal roads in the whole of Nigeria from that time till date.

I don't think any of the so called leading candidates will have any issues making Peter Obi and few other Igbos top ministers and government functionaries but that will be it.

My interest is having a different leadership look into insecurity in Nigeria. I don't have money to pay ransom for myself or my loved ones. We're really living in dangerous times.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by millionaireman: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2022
perrychemical:

If Obi doesn't win, that means that Nigeria cannot get out of its present comatose state in donkey years to come.
We must not miss this ObiDatti opportunity.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by occfx: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Ever since Soludo dropped that nuclear bomb on Obidient`s, they have been very quiet on this forum .

I duff my hat for Soludo!

That write-up was a masterpiece that history will never forget!

I wont mind buying the real hard copy of that write-up. It needs to be picture framed and Egyptian pyramid built over it!

Damn! Just one shot and Obidients have been gentle in last 24 hours

History will never forget!

How do you people enjoy chaos in igbo land too much, are igbos this important? Look like there is something about igbos the rest of Nigeria envy so much.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by IgOga(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2022
admax:
It seems Obi is the candidate to beat in the 2023 Presidential Election; everyone, APC, PDP, APGA are all attacking him!

If they claim Obi can't win and has no structure, why not ignore him? Lol

He can be ignored if he doesn't tell fat lies that a group of people believe even though the records are there......It's the lies.....without it nobody would really care

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Proudlyomonna: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2022
Obidients should not allow themselves fall for this unnecessary Distraction.
GOD BLESS PROF SOLUDO.
GOD BLESS APGA.
OBIDIATI IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by sukar886: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Bitter truth
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by MNDY(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Ebi2233:
Obi is a liar and it is making Soludo look like a bad leader

Who attacked the other first?
As politics is now affecting your brain.
A sitting governor is busy criticizing candidates when he should be focused on governance.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Bigchristo: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=Kwanza post=118404865]

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/soludo-is-being-sponsored-to-bring-down-obi-lp/[/quotes] Soludo has started creating his own problems with his own hands instead of him doing his possible best to make sure Anambra state is good he is busy criticizing Peter Obi, I went to Anambra state last Sunday the tension and fear in that state very unsafe, funny thing is Willie Obiano was the person who hand over power to him, this is just like Sanwolu criticizing Tinubu for not developing Lagos state when Fashiola and Ambode has came into power and rule the state before handing over to Sanwolu, there’s something going on here, maybe those rival political parties and politicians has paid Soludo to engage in criticizing n discredit Peter Obi reputation, because I see no reason why Soludo engages in throwing tantrum at Obi when they both aren’t dragging any political position, tomorrow if Obi became president when hand go dey touch am some people will come out to
State uttering that their usual words don’t pay evil with evil, I swear make Obi win first, I am Peter Obi as a president after winning elections, both Soludo time as CBN governor and his time in Anambra state as a governor I will conduct an auditing review if I find anything like stealing of public funds na jail Soludo go die put grin grin
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by 4ward4: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Ebi2233:
Obi is a liar and it is making Soludo look like a bad leader

grin grin grin ,Yes he is a Liar ,but cannot be compared to your Mentors in the APC & PDP.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Anatakuebira: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Victim mentality
dont mind them.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by aidameoryou: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2022
AjeboBoutique:
I'm curious, between Tinubu and Atiku, who do you think is richer?
I'll say Tinubu.
And because of the simple fact that he still has Lagos state on chokehold, and it's still a continuous flow so long as Lagos state is still in existence.

But Atiku apart from what he stole during his time as a politheifcian.
And maybe the investments he made.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by adioolayi(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2022
perrychemical:

It's not about believing it or not...it's about Soludo saying it.
A ki gbo buburu l'enu abore (you don't hear doom from the mouth of a custodian of tradition)
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by icedbreez(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2022
And Peter Obi is being sponsored to bring down who?

#Atikulated.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Omodua(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Ever since Soludo dropped that nuclear bomb on Obidient`s, they have been very quiet on this forum .

I duff my hat for Soludo!

That write-up was a masterpiece that history will never forget!

I wont mind buying the real hard copy of that write-up. It needs to be picture framed and Egyptian pyramid built over it!

Damn! Just one shot and Obidients have been gentle in last 24 hours

History will never forget!
Stop it! Who told you OBI-dients are now quiet because of Soludo's gospel on Obi?
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by TYCO77: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/soludo-is-being-sponsored-to-bring-down-obi-lp/

Any dissent is tagged a saboteur or, in my case, it could be that I want to contest for president after office or that I am envious of Peter Obi. Soludo envious of Peter Obi? Totally laughable! But this is the same person I was asking to return to APGA in March 2022 and contest for president and yet envious or doesn’t want him to be president. This is madness!

The above bold statement was culled from Prof. Soludo's statement in his response to Obedients. It baffles me how Prof. Soludo could ask a man he alleged to have dragged Anambarians to poverty, whose investments in the state worths nothing; same man you beckoned to defect to your party-APGA and contest for president. This indeed is real madness and hypocrisy. Soludo should stop distracting himself and focus on the responsibility imposed on him by Anambarians when they voted for his party in the last state gubernatorial election. Anything short of this is disservice to his people.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by jozee8: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2022
admax:
It seems Obi is the candidate to beat in the 2023 Presidential Election; everyone, APC, PDP, APGA are all attacking him!

If they claim Obi can't win and has no structure, why not ignore him? Lol
Exactly my brother
Just as no body is talking about Sowore grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by WorkhardAgric: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In / Fayose Tackles Flooding, Visits Ikere Dualisation Project / Idris Appoints Jimoh O. Moshood As The New Deputy Force PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.