Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party (15534 Views)

PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by AsomughaChuks05: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin

LP/IPOB are funny. Governor Chukwuma Soludo is in a position to sponsor people, not being sponsored. We understand that the brain resetting truth he delivered with quality flavour is too hard to counter with any sensible rebuttal.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by nesphil(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin grin

CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Ever since Soludo dropped that nuclear bomb on Obidient`s, they have been very quiet on this forum .

I duff my hat for Soludo!

That write-up was a masterpiece that history will never forget!

I wont mind buying the real hard copy of that write-up. It needs to be picture framed and Egyptian pyramid built over it!

Damn! Just one shot and Obidients have been gentle in last 24 hours

History will never forget!
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2022
I'm thinking so too. How he leaves his job as a governor to talk about Peter Obi is amazing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by CeceNene(f): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is a big disappointment to ndi igbo

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by aviara: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2022
My question here is: Will Charles Soludo support his party APGA presidential candidate in 2023 election? His he supporting him because he is sure he will win?

Soludo is envious of Peter Obi's popularity

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by ipobarecriminals: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2022
grin useless talk.ipob pigs hate the BITTER TRUTH. SOLUDO Isn't ur typical PRAISE SINGER

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by jamace(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2022

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by handsomeyinka(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Ever since Soludo dropped that nuclear bomb on Obidient`s, they have been very quiet on this forum .

I wont mind buying the real hard copy of that write-up. It needs to be picture framed and Egyptian pyramid built over it!

Lol...u finish obidense people....
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by drezzyx(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2022
I never knew professor could be this daft..

Why obi?

Why not pick on other candidate too..

We are the enemies of ourselves igbos..
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Zimzy(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2022
He must have been promised something by the North as usual to backstab his brother.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Chetas81(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2022
NA DEM DEM
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by chikason22(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Thiefnubuu of course. The drug kingpin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Nightwolf1: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

You need more education

Not when an illiterate is asking me to garner more education.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by XerXers: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Enjoy the euphoria just like during Dino's nonesense it will soon die off
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by trutht828: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Ebi2233:
Obi is a liar and it is making Soludo look like a bad leader

Kindly show the lies that Obi tell.

Did he lie about his real parents or real state of origin?

Did he lie about his education?

Did he lie about his source of income?

Did he lie about his age?

Did he lie about being involved in drug dealing?

So, who is the real liar? Obi or tinubu?
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by imbless: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Ebi2233:
Obi is a liar and it is making Soludo look like a bad leader
Pls can you show me where obi talked I'll of soludo? Have obi reply to soludo after all his rants??
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2022
XerXers:

Enjoy the euphoria just like during Dino's nonesense it will soon die off

Thanks!

I am enjoying it.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Josephkabila12: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2022
inoki247:
Anybody telling dem what dey don't want to hear is been paid....

if this people enter if the masses talk sef dem go say dey are been sponsored.....
sure
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Davigor: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2022
All the respect I have for Prof soludo is lost .
He is a talkertive just like parrot.

Why haven't he soludotalkative turn anambra to
Dubai
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by trutht828: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Suddenly, this tribal bigot is praising an nyamiri governor. grin

See how politics is making you sound like an idiot with many years of experience in stupidity? grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2022
trutht828:

Suddenly, this tribal bigot is praising an nyamiri governor. grin

See how politics is making you sound like an idiot with many years of experience in stupidity? grin

I wont join you in that sty
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by sayso: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/soludo-is-being-sponsored-to-bring-down-obi-lp/

Foolishness knows no boundary.
What do you think PO will achieve in 2023 presidential election?
PO is a man without honour. He swore the day he leaves APGA,he will quit politics. His far?
A man without principle.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Flexguy100: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Lol he has failed already.

grin

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by chikason22(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2022
admax:
It seems Obi is the candidate to beat in the 2023 Presidential Election; everyone, APC, PDP, APGA are all attacking him!

If they claim Obi can't win and has no structure, why not ignore him? Lol

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Blaze14k: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Look at ur candidate that has gone through alot of criticism. From peeing on his pant to shaky hands holdin a flag to his school certificate to drug charges.. the list goes on yet u find him fit to rule nigeria. Buh the only thing u find in peter obi is a liar.

See u guys are simply deceiving yourselves cos if tinubu becomes ur president u will regret it the same way u regret having buhari. In 2015 apc made 63 promises including what tinubu said on campaign ground but i believe u dont know what am talkin about. Look.. by the time we decide nigeria will be better nothing can stop it buh for now we are still playing chase with our conscience. I rest my case
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by trutht828: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Simeonjoe1:
Abegi useless people make all of una rest.
Soludo may get access to real information don release truth. Instead disputing with fact you result to normal insult and blackmail...
Abi poverty rate no double under obi? And same man want to reduce poverty in whole Nigeria with states like sokoto having >80% poverty angry how him won do am if e no fit do am for small Anambra?
Nigeria politicians are thief and useless all of them. We still dey drug lord own this one enter.
Nigerians is now caught BTW the devil, deep blue sea and volcano
My worst fear is people lining up to vote these men. People that can't help you, if you think Nigeria can get better its high time you check your brain.

Have you asked yourself why APGA had maintained its hold on anambra for several years? It's because thd previous governors, like Obi, had been responsible.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Timmi: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by millionaireman: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/soludo-is-being-sponsored-to-bring-down-obi-lp/

But in the SE, Soludo is like a lizard scratching on an Iroko tree, when it comes to Soludo's attacks on Obi.
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by youneedjesus: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
admax:
It seems Obi is the candidate to beat in the 2023 Presidential Election; everyone, APC, PDP, APGA are all attacking him!

If they claim Obi can't win and has no structure, why not ignore him? Lol

Have you seen anyone talking about Sowore or any other candidate. I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Nonswa(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
If nobody talk about you; then you're a nobody...whether na truth dem talk or na lie.- 2baba.

Allow Soludo to talk, he will soon get tired!
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by chikason22(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by DOM7: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2022
The crime Obi committed is not flying the APGA flag in the presidential.why is soludo not saying anything about Willie Obiano? The one he just succeeded is it because he's an APGA member or because he was able to turn Anambra to Dubai?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC / Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima / Buhari Campaign Organisation: Pasali & Bayero Supporters Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.