Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge (34945 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / After Record Loss, Nigeria’s Equities Market Rebounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2022
R
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by BigDawsNet: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Hmmm

I believe Nigeria can be one of the best country in the world!!

These people can make it work if they want to
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Ireportlive: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Buhari and Emefiele played this game perfectly
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by laivwire(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Propaganda
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Bekermann(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2022
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We shall be come a great country. A regional power and a world power.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2022
ojun50:
Make una no give una self hope, make next month reach first, before i belive say he dollar truely fall
Don't mind dem, all these are not truthfull news. The government is using the media to lie to the masses, nothing ever comes down in price in Naigeria, even if it does, the shops would still hike their prices. We will know when next month comes as you have said. Starvations is looming in Naigeria soon, the hunger will be like none else, people will end up stealing food from other people's kitchen
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Hmmm

I believe Nigeria can be one of the best country in the world!!

These people can make it work if they want to
Believe it at your own risks, go to your local market and confirm this prices first before concluding, this is just news.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by sirfemoz(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2022
Mercury12:
This is a good one..

Some people here no just like good news. Complain complain every time undecided
Nawa

Nothing like good news here. You can't deny me 3square meal for 1 week, only to feed me for just a day and say its good news. Nigerian Politicians and government feels happy seeing the citizens suffering.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Fvckers would still come here to say it’s a coincidence; It’s random and has nothing to do with the Naira redesign. We hear

It's not enough to come online and use cuss words to address people simply because you can piece sentences together.

You should do yourself a favour and have at the very least, a passive knowledge of economics as regards market commodity pricing as determined by the supply and demand factors.

When that's done, you can easily understand the shift in daily prices and even go ahead to predict eventualities that can help you plan your daily routines in Nigeria.

At the end of the day, I make bold to tell you that the planned naira redesign policy will be counterproductive and is in no way responsible for the decline in food prices or the appreciation of our domestic currency.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Bhadmus77(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:
I don hear say church in England don have way for same-sex marriage.

My question be say, is the Bible they read today different from the one read centuries ago ? So he did they oppose is b4?

I think Christianity na scam ooo, I dey enter ISLAM sharp sharp

My Muslim brothers,abeg wetin I go do
If you are for real, then i welcome you to Islam with the affirmation of La Ilaha Ila Allah. There's none truly worthy of worship except Allah.
My number is in my bio
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by opera1(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Where una dey see this fake statistics or is it not the same Nigeria where a bag of Nigerians rice is sold at ₦46000
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by midehi2(f): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:

My question be say, is the Bible they read today different from the one read centuries ago ? So he did they oppose is b4?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by BigDawsNet: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2022
gypsey:
Believe it at your own risks, go to your local market and confirm this prices first before concluding, this is just news.

I'm saying we have got everything a country needs to sustain its citizen.

If corruption and security comes to end in Nigeria today...
We will be competing with the 1st World countries
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
Buhari and Emefiele played this game perfectly
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Eziokwu99: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2022
Many people that stocked piled money invested in the grain business,that is why there is much grains in the market now
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2022
Buddha3:

It's not enough to come online and use cuss words to address people simply because you can piece sentences together.

You should do yourself a favour and have at the very least, a passive knowledge of economics as regards market commodity pricing as determined by the supply and demand factors.

When that's done, you can easily understand the shift in daily prices and even go ahead to predict eventualities that can help you plan your daily routines in Nigeria.

At the end of the day, I make bold to tell you that the planned naira redesign policy will be counterproductive and is in no way responsible for the decline in food prices or the appreciation of our domestic currency.

So what’s responsible for the decline in the prices?

For you, when prices surge it’s bad policy of government and external pressure then when it falls it’s anything but government policy.

If you knew better you’ll know that the government merely saying it’ll increase salaries could push the price of goods higher. I’m trying to be rudimentary with you here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by almarthins(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:

What you see happening in England is a testament to what' the bible said will be happening in the last days. Christianity is not a scam, but the people whose heart and mind are not deeply rooted in the word of God. Humanity and philosophy of lies have crept into most churches, they have given heed to seducing spirit.

Jesus asked his disciples, " when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"
Don't forget that many are called but few are chosen.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by DaSailor: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Until dem give me Lagos price, all this na ruse.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Iwedunloye: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:

Since you chose to be unfortunate

Go and Verify

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Iwedunloye:

Since you chose to be unfortunate

Go and Verify
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by usmanbaba(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Nairaland is gone...those days when nairaland still be nairaland, creature like this will be double ban. Chai!
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by John3v19: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2022
what's the price of rice per bag?

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by concho(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2022
opera1:
Where una dey see this fake statistics or is it not the same Nigeria where a bag of Nigerians rice is sold at ₦46000
Which state ??
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by arsenal33: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Nukilia:
Propaganda grin grin
lover of bad news
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by John3v19: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:

Are you a Christian?
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Nyamuri: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2022
First step na to deposit 50k for my account wai I go use sermon some spirit on ur behalf

UBA
Ibrahim Tukur
temitope27:

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:

Yoruba Muslims are originally from Mali and not real Yorubas.

But due to the accommodating nature of the original Yorubas, they invaded yoruba land and start oppressing real Yorubas religiously and politically.
they always blackmail real Yorubas emotionally and otherwise.
they're gradually spreading and if any real yoruba talk he'll be hushed and be called either bastard or omo ale.
they resoundingly rejected Osibanjo and ridiculed him to the highest but expecting real Yorubas to support their criminal Tinubu.
but thank God real Yorubas are waking up from their slumber and putting these invaders into their rightful place.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Evidenx(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:

Your words are not intelligent at all..go we don't need dull people like you in Christianity.
Even the devil doesn't use dull people like you.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

So what’s responsible for the decline in the prices?

For you, when prices surge it’s bad policy of government and external pressure then when it falls it’s anything but government policy.

If you knew better you’ll know that the government merely saying it’ll increase salaries could push the price of goods higher. I’m trying to be rudimentary with you here

Do you really want to have this exchange?

It won't be brief. Certainly not an issue we can trash in one day cause I'll be replying in-between my business tasks.

But in the case we go on ahead, I can assure you, you'll pick up a thing or two. And I'm hoping your counter-opinions will be just as informative...without derogatory remarks, of course.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by temitope27(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2022
almarthins:

What you see happening in England is a testament to what' the bible said will be happening in the last days. Christianity is not a scam, but the people whose heart and mind are not deeply rooted in the word of God. Humanity and philosophy of lies have crept into most churches, they have given heed to seducing spirit.

Jesus asked his disciples, " when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"
Don't forget that many are called but few are chosen.
and the entire Christian of a country accept it, and no single person oppose that
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by ceaser: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Nigerian Market always defies the norm.
Re: Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Buddha3:

Do you really want to have this exchange?

It won't be brief. Certainly not an issue we can trash in one day cause I'll be replying in-between my business tasks.

But in the case we go on ahead, I can assure you, you'll pick up a thing or two. And I'm hoping your counter-opinions will be just as informative...without derogatory remarks, of course.

You can proceed as your ‘free time’ permits; Last condition guaranteed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.