Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,303 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State (38369 Views)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by grandstar(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=118409942][/quote]

Your stats are outright lies. You get degree for lies. This one pass be careful

When OBJ entered in 1999, the exchange rate was about $1- N200. By 215 at the end of GEJs term, it was 219.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Bhol28: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:

May God help him to win , so that by then he will recover all 77 times 7 times , at least all of us will be United in suffering .
I miss the days when all of us on this forum would collectively bemoan this present government, but now is the time to change things , we are now divided ....peace bro
change to who pls?PANDORA? who single handedly diverted state fund without approval in the name of investing? OR WHO

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by joe1309: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Illegal1:

u never even start to cry....
keep quiet, u will be shocked on that day.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by sukar886: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax
Stop giving urself unnecessary hope , tinubu won't win
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Go and relax

PHOTOSHOP IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(No ooofense) angry
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obituary wailers will not sleep tonight

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Helgreenluv(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The turn out is not impressive even with Buhari presence and imported People from the neighbouring states to the venue

Not impressive

Did you see Peter Obi Jos campaign?
Go watch the video, you go fear . Obi shut down everywhere

I wasn't expecting anything better from you other than lies. I am in Jos so I'll tell you better. This is more massive than Peter obi's own. Almost all the roads are shut down. All the hotels have been booked. Stop coming to lie here like your master Him tu lai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Sadiq3051(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Emperor002: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
I was at the stadium today(Governor lalong declare today public holiday )many abokis came to see buhari and not tinubu and nany rented crowd frm neighboring state bauchi gombe nasarawa and kaduna many buses frm borno where even spotted written born express.Many even i came to chop there money clean mouth
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Moventist: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Validated:
APC cannot fill the 60k capacity stadium.
Even with Buhari in attendance, imported crowd, brooms waving, public holiday in Plateau.

NEVER AGAIN!!!

It's 15k size o! Jos Is for Peter Obi. It's my state . We can't vote Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by KennethEnyi(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Useless jos people
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by KennethEnyi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Useless rented crowd anybody that supports apc even after the irreparable damage they’ve done to this country is a worthless useless bastard and an enemy of the state
Such people should be killed!!!!!
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Okoroawusa: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I am in jos , I can swear to you guys that more than 50% of the crowd there were brought in from other states with a stipend of 10k each , last night all the hotels in jos were all completely booked , some of the Hausa people they brought from Kano , Kebbi and Zamfara slept outside the hotel compound , APC and the governor of the state who is a member are all shameless , I was also in jos when Peter and kwankwaso came , they had supporters come out to welcome them without financial inducement , last night around 50 hummer buses conveying people from northern states to jos parked at polo round about and the Hausas slept by the road side in the cold weather because of 10k.... all this to show that they have followers .
Anakogheri
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Veezy4u(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The turn out is not impressive even with Buhari presence and imported People from the neighbouring states to the venue

Not impressive

that was not even a proper campaign o. That was marely an Endorsement by a minority group to confirm who middlebelt will vote. On a very short notice and there wasn't much jingles but place shutdown. All these people deceiving themselves by "mammoth" crowd are deluded. The reality of it is that they are fooled thinking this is a show of love. Truth is many people went to COLLECT their own share (that is if) Plateau state is over 90%obedient, d rest are for Atiku, APC has nothing both presidential n even state level. If any online urchin doubts, come here yourself enter street n evaluate.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by windvane(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I am in jos , I can swear to you guys that more than 50% of the crowd there were brought in from other states with a stipend of 10k each , last night all the hotels in jos were all completely booked , some of the Hausa people they brought from Kano , Kebbi and Zamfara slept outside the hotel compound , APC and the governor of the state who is a member are all shameless , I was also in jos when Peter and kwankwaso came , they had supporters come out to welcome them without financial inducement , last night around 50 hummer buses conveying people from northern states to jos parked at polo round about and the Hausas slept by the road side in the cold weather because of 10k.... all this to show that they have followers .
kikikiki!!and you have a camera phone,you couldn’t take pictures yesterday when you saw them paying them 10k….this is 2022,not 1973…
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Illegal1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ogaonos:
hw can he cry when awhole nta is nt shpwing it .both nta nd channels are showing another event

we don't nid propaganda tv to cover our event....
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Chai! May God save this nation from Apc ooo
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Diligence: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Now I understand those interstate buses I saw in Lagos (around Palmgrove) two or three weeks ago, when certain political party (APC) was flagging campaigns

But why would politicians hire crowd? To impress who?

Any attempt to rig these general elections shall certainly backfire

Take Back Your Country
LabourIsMovingForward
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Veezy4u(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Forget pix n videos even me sef would have gone if they will pay me. If not they'll rig this election, APC will come distant 3rd. Cos even core Muslims won't vote for them only d conk ones will go for Atiku. In spite of pdp's internal issues they're d greatest threats to P.O
The only reason Atiku will get a look in is because of religious affiliations. Jagaban may win in Yoruba states but he has nothing in the north or middlebelt. Do you think Nigerians are not wise even in the midst of security challenges n sufferings? Believe at your peril.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by DeleTaller: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:

Iro lomaaa pa e!
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Maliqcious: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:
eye service to rig that’s the plan
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukar886:

Stop giving urself unnecessary hope , tinubu won't win
lol

He will lord over your kindred
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by deeva2: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Go and relax

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by BreconHills(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaliCampus:
Aerial view of the rally,even with Buhari presence,all the structure and Money on a public holiday join the importted supporters from neighbouring state. grin grin Nigerians have rejected Tinubu

How can you successfully deceive yourself like this?
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by deeva2: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
abobote:
This is normal, considering the president is there, the governor of the state is there, with about twenty other governors, not mentioning the Senators and other political office holders.
This people are their entourages alone, is a big crowd.
This is different from obidient rally which is purely the masses

Console yourself very well..

Tinubu is your next president..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by StagethemTVee: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
And you no take picture?
MasterShifu010:

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Franking: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
They should take the money and vote for a better Nigeria. Tinumbu will even forget he was ever in Plateau State.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Not impressive

Shinedu shame no dey cash you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Patriotsleague: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
God bless the next President of Nigeria, a real man not a liar or hypocrite.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by byteem: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
IkeAnumudu:

Not only are you people mannerless and aggressive, you are also incurable liars!

Peter Ono could not even muster 1/5th of that size.

Shame on #LiarBidients #KillerBidients #IPOBidients #UGMObidients #ESNObidients

God bless pd..apc apc..
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by byteem: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Shinedu shame no dey cash you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jinadu suffer never tire u
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by imrany20(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
What is the cause of these cries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others / Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.