Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,423 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State (38371 Views)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by byteem: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
lol

He will lord over your kindred

50k online warrior i greet you
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Peacecore: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
jamace:
Will they follow me to the voting box? NO. grin

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely
Do you think that they are foolish enough to give u moni and believe u, no!
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
byteem:

Jinadu suffer never tire u

Shinedu no be u be dis?

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Edun00700: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pictures for confirmation
MasterShifu010:
I am in jos , I can swear to you guys that more than 50% of the crowd there were brought in from other states with a stipend of 10k each , last night all the hotels in jos were all completely booked , some of the Hausa people they brought from Kano , Kebbi and Zamfara slept outside the hotel compound , APC and the governor of the state who is a member are all shameless , I was also in jos when Peter and kwankwaso came , they had supporters come out to welcome them without financial inducement , last night around 50 hummer buses conveying people from northern states to jos parked at polo round about and the Hausas slept by the road side in the cold weather because of 10k.... all this to show that they have followers .
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Bazege(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Asiwaju is the next President... ✅✅
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by jamace(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peacecore:
Do you think that they are foolish enough to give u moni and believe u, no!
Desperation will block their reasoning faculty.. grin

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Siscooh: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
muykem:
Oh my goodness. There's no need for wasting money on election. Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Lies!! Imported
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Lasien: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax

May APC (hardship, kidnapping, unemployment, high cost of living etc) continually happen to you and your family
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by jamace(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Larryton:
Ride on BAT, your political sagacity, your hard work, and your zeal for our renewed hope has made you second to non among other contestants, with you, we believe our lives and properties are secured, with you, Nigeria sha be great again! On your mandate we stand!!
Tinubu is too old and sick. Let him go and rest, abeg.

First campaign outing he is already praying for PDP instead of his party...Wahala dey o. grin grin

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by chrisobi1: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
No need to convince them, I stay in Jo’s too, all rented crowd, more than 70% of the people on ground came from other states , even the security where hunters from boron state with all kinds of charms…ee no hold water abeg
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by emilo2bad: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I am in jos , I can swear to you guys that more than 50% of the crowd there were brought in from other states with a stipend of 10k each , last night all the hotels in jos were all completely booked , some of the Hausa people they brought from Kano , Kebbi and Zamfara slept outside the hotel compound , APC and the governor of the state who is a member are all shameless , I was also in jos when Peter and kwankwaso came , they had supporters come out to welcome them without financial inducement , last night around 50 hummer buses conveying people from northern states to jos parked at polo round about and the Hausas slept by the road side in the cold weather because of 10k.... all this to show that they have followers .
I feel your pains bro
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Timatayo1: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Paid and rented crowds gathering of failure @buhari the bad market
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Peacecore: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
jamace:
Desperation will block their reasoning faculty.. grin
it doesn't work like that especially if the security agents has been paid off.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by hslbroker2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Thonakom: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
When the lion roar, every other animal keep quiet.
BAT na their father when it come to politics.
He speaks by actions
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by norriswood(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

Can tinubu win bauchi
....wait till the election day..not assume

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter / Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Akpabio: 60% Of NDDC Contracts Are Awarded to National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.