Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State (38367 Views)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Cjayboy: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
This crowd is expected, in the sense that Jagagban of Agbado has enough resources to share and other things..

Make una just calm down first...

Let it translate on election day...

una dey play with the North Abi?

Na inside MOSQUE THEY DISCUSS/TAKE FINAL STAND ON VOTING..
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by IkeAnumudu: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The turn out is not impressive even with Buhari presence and imported People from the neighbouring states to the venue

Not impressive

Did you see Peter Obi Jos campaign?
Go watch the video, you go fear . Obi shut down everywhere

Not only are you people mannerless and aggressive, you are also incurable liars!

Peter Ono could not even muster 1/5th of that size.

Shame on #LiarBidients #KillerBidients #IPOBidients #UGMObidients #ESNObidients
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by ObosiUkwalla: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
wwwihy:
Jos Totally Shut down for Bola Tinubu Presidential Campaign
APC's 3k at work. People were mobilized for that rally, I am on ground to confirm it

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by primeache: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
[you are myopic.
How many local government are there in Plateau?

Secondly, do you know what it cost to bankroll movements from those states as you claim.?

Let's assume you are right, how many registered voters does plateau state have compared to the crowd?

quote author=MasterShifu010 post=118409819]I am in jos , I can swear to you guys that more than 50% of the crowd there were brought in from other states with a stipend of 10k each , last night all the hotels in jos were all completely booked , some of the Hausa people they brought from Kano , Kebbi and Zamfara slept outside the hotel compound , APC and the governor of the state who is a member are all shameless , I was also in jos when Peter and kwankwaso came , they had supporters come out to welcome them without financial inducement , last night around 50 hummer buses conveying people from northern states to jos parked at polo round about and the Hausas slept by the road side in the cold weather because of 10k.... all this to show that they have followers .[/quote]
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Antai123(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Financially induce Crowd......
Failure awaits Tinubu in 2023 General Election!!!!
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by ObosiUkwalla: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
You’ll see constructs like ‘rented crowd’ , it’s purely ‘painment’ being expressed

Oga, APC went round Jos metro mobilizing people with 3k for the past few days. I am on ground so I know what's up

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Tareq1105: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The turn out is not impressive even with Buhari presence and imported People from the neighbouring states to the venue

Not impressive

Keep consoling yourself. Tinubu is your next president. If you like Japa but I assure you Tinubu knows what to do to turn things around.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by daygee12: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Not impressive

Obi shutdown everywhere only with mouth. OBIDENSE GRAND PATRON
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Tareq1105: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Oga, APC went round Jos metro mobilizing people with 3k for the past few days. I am on ground so I know what's up

Envy has started.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Bimpe29: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax
Insha Allah
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by ObosiUkwalla: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

Envy has started.

This is not envy bro. U can ask few persons u know who resides in Jos. Everyone knows about it.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by 77up(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
Rented crowd

Believe it or not
You go soon see rented massive winning.

Asiwaju we know !
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by 77up(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I am in jos , I can swear to you guys that more than 50% of the crowd there were brought in from other states with a stipend of 10k each , last night all the hotels in jos were all completely booked , some of the Hausa people they brought from Kano , Kebbi and Zamfara slept outside the hotel compound , APC and the governor of the state who is a member are all shameless , I was also in jos when Peter and kwankwaso came , they had supporters come out to welcome them without financial inducement , last night around 50 hummer buses conveying people from northern states to jos parked at polo round about and the Hausas slept by the road side in the cold weather because of 10k.... all this to show that they have followers .
If your lies make you feel better tongue

More wailing ahead , una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by asanausana91: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax
stop fooling around.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by ola31701: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari Go and relaxTinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari Go and relax...
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by MyMouth(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I am in jos , I can swear to you guys that more than 50% of the crowd there were brought in from other states with a stipend of 10k each , last night all the hotels in jos were all completely booked , some of the Hausa people they brought from Kano , Kebbi and Zamfara slept outside the hotel compound , APC and the governor of the state who is a member are all shameless , I was also in jos when Peter and kwankwaso came , they had supporters come out to welcome them without financial inducement , last night around 50 hummer buses conveying people from northern states to jos parked at polo round about and the Hausas slept by the road side in the cold weather because of 10k.... all this to show that they have followers .
It's a national flagoff for crying out load, ofcourse people will come from all over the country,what do u expect?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by maestroferddi: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kyase:
According to head count
We have 4236k people on ground
There are not more than 15k people there...

APC and Tinubu o lule...
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by MasterShifu010(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peacecore:
Omor dis man get moni o. Imagine 10k for about 70,000 people. He fit share 50k on election and win the election. How u take see am

Calculate the amount wey him spend to bribe delegates first , money 101 states “ you spend money to make money “ ...
Use your tongue to count your teeth ..
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by MasterShifu010(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Akinboboz:

Do you need buckets to crying on?
Leave pictures and TVC news , try go there and witness reality on ground , peace bro !!...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Bhol28: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
This one choke o.Structures full ground
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Josbreed: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
All these BAT urchins should not be deceived, Jos stadium is a very small-sized, so it will appear as if opor, an lie. Majority of those people there are rented crowd from alll LGAs on the Plateau. Rented people were conveyed in Dangote trailers to the venue, certain beer parlours were paid in hundreds of thousands of naira to keep supplying the youths with beer unlimited, under the Secretariat junction fly over, monies were paid to all and sundry. A keke rider in my neighborhood said he collected 5k and vamoosed. I was asking a BATified in my area when and where money will be shared, he refused to tell me, just because I am not a BAT. Everyone there in the stadium is paid to appear. BAT ko, jamage ni.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Emmaculate77(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
wwwihy:
Jos Totally Shut down for Bola Tinubu Presidential Campaign

So with all the federal might, drug money and stolen money, this is what you people struggle to come up with? This is not good enough
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by MasterShifu010(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

That stipend is more reason, Tinubu will win convincingly.

All of you that have turned to attacking dogs cos of Obi now, will eventually change ur mind when they offered 5k on election day.

May God help him to win , so that by then he will recover all 77 times 7 times , at least all of us will be United in suffering .
I miss the days when all of us on this forum would collectively bemoan this present government, but now is the time to change things , we are now divided ....peace bro
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by MasterShifu010(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
fadre5:
Kai Shinedu, you will just sit somewhere in Ladipo spare parts market and claim to be in Jos, attend to your oga customers leave nairaland before him pursue you go back Umuahia without settlement
grin grin grin... okay sir
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by MasterShifu010(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
seunjungle1:
All this your analysis now is to pull Asiwaju down, you tried. Have you ever since a rally in Nigeria where people from other neighboring states are not joining?
Your own mumu na slowpoke.

Not in this number bro .

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by labelle123(f): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Rented crowd

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
wwwihy:
grin grin

Arrival of the President

Buhari should continue to play along and decieve them like they decieved him. grin

Them never know anything. grin
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Bhol28: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
MyMouth:

It's a national flagoff for crying out load, ofcourse people will come from all over the country,what do u expect?
Hot temperature caused by seeing the massive crowd will not let him/her understand what national flag off means.This are mostly just party members from different states.STRUCTURE
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Tycyborg(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
ecolime:
Nigerians will decide his fate in 2023.

We have to choose between liberation or perpetual suffering.

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Fiscus105(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:

May God help him to win , so that by then he will recover all 77 times 7 times , at least all of us will be United in suffering .
I miss the days when all of us on this forum would collectively bemoan this present government, but now is the time to change things , we are now divided ....peace bro

I guess ur Obi will do magic and turn naija to paradise.
oga stop deceiving urself from unrealistic ok
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by adekolaelect(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
Rented crowd

Believe it or not
old wailing styles ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release / Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces / Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.