Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State (38366 Views)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Fiscus105(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I am in jos , I can swear to you guys that more than 50% of the crowd there were brought in from other states with a stipend of 10k each , last night all the hotels in jos were all completely booked , some of the Hausa people they brought from Kano , Kebbi and Zamfara slept outside the hotel compound , APC and the governor of the state who is a member are all shameless , I was also in jos when Peter and kwankwaso came , they had supporters come out to welcome them without financial inducement , last night around 50 hummer buses conveying people from northern states to jos parked at polo round about and the Hausas slept by the road side in the cold weather because of 10k.... all this to show that they have followers .

That stipend is more reason, Tinubu will win convincingly.

All of you that have turned to attacking dogs cos of Obi now, will eventually change ur mind when they offer 5k on election day.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by norriswood(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I am in jos , I can swear to you guys that more than 50% of the crowd there were brought in from other states with a stipend of 10k each , last night all the hotels in jos were all completely booked , some of the Hausa people they brought from Kano , Kebbi and Zamfara slept outside the hotel compound , APC and the governor of the state who is a member are all shameless , I was also in jos when Peter and kwankwaso came , they had supporters come out to welcome them without financial inducement , last night around 50 hummer buses conveying people from northern states to jos parked at polo round about and the Hausas slept by the road side in the cold weather because of 10k.... all this to show that they have followers .
......stop making noise, they are all party members, i stay in Bauchi, when Atiku came to bauchi for his campaign, party members from jos, kano,gombe all present....same with other parties....so talk another thing

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by OgaTheTop2: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
smiley
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by fadre5(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kai Shinedu, you will just sit somewhere in Ladipo spare parts market and claim to be in Jos, attend to your oga customers leave nairaland before him pursue you go back Umuahia without settlement
MasterShifu010:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Allisgud: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Professional camera works,nice shots,ever since they know we have the crowd,they also will do anything to have it

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Menclothing: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Watching live on TVC

Check Dm promo sales
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Dchampion65: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:

What exactly are you looking for carrying other person matter for head while holding yours in a nylon bag.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Ogaonos: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax
nd nta is nt even showing it.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Selfmotivated: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
wwwihy:
Jos Totally Shut down for Bola Tinubu Presidential Campaign
Suffering and smiling... Na dem... With the way the economy is, folks gets sense

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by OKOATA(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peacecore:
Omor dis man get moni o. Imagine 10k for about 70,000 people. He fit share 50k on election and win the election. How u take see am
Going by your calculations that means he spent 700M naira. Geez. Although I doubt they are up to 70,000. They might be around 20k.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Sunshine311(f): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
The more you see,the less they become.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by fadre5(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Your offer is quite huge, less than 1k they will all be screaming jagaban afterall we are giving shishi
Fiscus105:

That stipend is more reason, Tinubu will win..

All of u that are attacking people cos of Obi now, will change ur mind when they offered 5k on election day.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by ogatboy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
APC, always tell people in the front row to smile for the pictures. Why do people look unhappy and disinterested in all APC rally and events? I mean for even photo ops sake, pay them extra make them smile for the camera
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ogaonos:
nd nta is nt even showing it.
you be olodo. I can't waste my time engaging you
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by zionstaar75: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaliCampus:
Aerial view of the rally,even with Buhari presence,all the structure and Money on a public holiday join the importted supporters from neighbouring state. grin grin Nigerians have rejected Tinubu
thank God we have dstv at home to checkmate fake people like u.no need to say anything else

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
ogatboy:
APC, always tell people in the front row to smile for the pictures. Why do people look unhappy and disinterested in all APC rally and events? I mean for even photo ops sake, pay them extra make them smile for the camera
if Obi refused to wear white clothes when he is alive, he go wear am when he kpai grin
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by kingthreat(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Validated:
APC cannot fill the 60k capacity stadium.
Even with Buhari in attendance, imported crowd, brooms waving, public holiday in Plateau.

NEVER AGAIN!!!

The stadium is filled up. Bigger than the crown the pandora fraud did.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Raph222(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
I am in jos and in terminus market the market is full together with chobe so i believe the crowd there is a borrowed crowd tinubu would never rule this country in JESUS NAME.AMEN!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by BeautifulMind2: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
LP without structure no governor, no Senator no public holiday declared still pull more crowd

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Ogaonos: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Illegal1:

u never even start to cry....
hw can he cry when awhole nta is nt shpwing it .both nta nd channels are showing another event .pdp atiku is still open for job application i think they pay u well.because obidient no dey pay shi shi

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by kingthreat(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:

Yes they have followers with PVC grin
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Softmirror: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
wwwihy:
grin grin

Arrival of the President

JIBRIN ALSUDAN STORY COMES TO MIND. ONLY A FOOL'S BRAIN CAN BE WASHED BY NNAMDI KANU.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by treatise: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
Rented crowd

Believe it or not
Fights will break out very soon during " sharing "

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by ogatboy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
if Obi refused to wear white clothes when he is alive, he go wear am when he kpai grin

No be by white cloth. If I lie, ask Cele people
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Raph222(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
kingthreat:

The stadium is filled up. Bigger than the crown the pandora fraud did.
All of them just came to collect money none of them are going to support him the elections

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by seunjungle1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
All this your analysis now is to pull Asiwaju down, you tried. Have you ever since a rally in Nigeria where people from other neighboring states are not joining?
Your own mumu na slowpoke.

MasterShifu010:
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Ogaonos: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
you be olodo. I can't waste my time engaging you
lol because is true .both chanels nd nta(a national tv) are nt showing flag off of apc flag off campaign rally.dt too bad.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Sennators(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by Spactacle(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:

Lol no mind them. Na who no dey Jos go believe. 80% of the crowd are rented.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by CoolAmbience(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The turn out is not impressive even with Buhari presence and imported People from the neighbouring states to the venue

Not impressive

Did you see Peter Obi Jos campaign?
Go watch the video, you go fear . Obi shut down everywhere

Help us out the video here again...

Shutdown ko, shutup ni...

Oga, Tinubu will win the election.

Make we leave matter....

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by kingthreat(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Raph222:
All of them just came to collect money none of them are going to support him the elections

Okay sir.
Re: Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State by akinade28(f): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterShifu010:
We know na, that has been APC'S tactic from time immemorial. Even after declaring public holiday, with all the dignitaries, influencers and celebrities they have on ground, there crowd can't even beat that of LP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.