Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? (5447 Views)

Why Are You Not Making Money Online? Share Your Challenges / You Deserve To Be Happy Despite Your Challenges / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by moststylish(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
evb2000:

Search for step by step kdp book publishing guide on youtube, there are several videos that will take you through the publishing process for both kindle, paperback and hardcover.
thanks
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by evb2000: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
moststylish:
thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by daudugod(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
evb2000:

Here are the answers:
1. Research on amazon platform
2. Looking at other books that are doing well in a less competitive niches
3. By painstakingly going through each category and subcategories (No shortcut). It requires work. You can dedicate a whole week for this.
4. Its not child's play, it requires a lot of work. You will make money from the it. If a company offers to pay you say N200,000 a month to do this, you will gladly do it, so why not do it an earn in millions in the long run. I took it seriously and it paid. I don't shy away from hardwork when i am certain it will pay me good money.

Thanks for your response sir.

Please are there Best Seller Rank (BSR) ranges you work with? I mean the books you model.

And

Please where do you make use of publisher rocket, do you use it for just your Amazon Ads?
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Owain: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2022
evb2000:
This trend is for those who genuinely went into kdp to write and publish their intellectual works and are finding it difficult to scale. It is not for those who purchased those fake courses flying around on facebook and twitter and want to hammer overnight.

I have been writing and publishing on amazon for a while have been getting so much mentions, and emails from followers of my japa diary. I have decided to dedicate one week to answer some questions. Just one week, so you can drop your questions.

No one should DM me, i won't respond. So, now is the time to ask your questions.

I know getting reviews is very crucial in this business.

Do you have a review generating strategy before launching? If so can you pls share?

Or do you publish first and allow customers review later?

Thanks and good morning.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by evb2000: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Owain:

I know getting reviews is very crucial in this business.

Do you have a review generating strategy before launching? If so can you pls share?

Or do you publish first and allow customers review later?

Thanks and good morning.

A good book will always attract organic reviews. I try not to cut corners or purchase reviews. I am in this business for the long haul, so don't want to go against amazons T & C on reviews. I will need the business to sustain me while i study. So, i depend absolutely on organic reviews and i have gotten lots of them to the glory of God.

3 Likes

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by evb2000: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2022
daudugod:

Thanks for your response sir.

Please are there Best Seller Rank (BSR) ranges you work with? I mean the books you model.

And

Please where do you make use of publisher rocket, do you use it for just your Amazon Ads?

For BSR, anything less than 200,000 is good. However, the lower the BSR, the better.

For publisher rocket, i use it for keyword research, category research, backend keywords and ads keywords. And for ads, i do only manual ads as instructed by my mentor.

5 Likes

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Owain: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
evb2000:

A good book will always attract organic reviews. I try not to cut corners or purchase reviews. I am in this business for the long haul, so don't want to go against amazons T & C on reviews. I will need the business to sustain me while i study. So, i depend absolutely on organic reviews and i have gotten lots of them to the glory of God.

I see.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Harllaby: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
evb2000:

You are welcome.
Thanks for opening this thread. If I may ask, can you give ideas of topic of books that solve people problem you have written in the past. This would go a long way with our research model.

Thank you for sharing.

evb2000:

This is like saying i should give you my niche. I am sorry, i won't be able to do that. The niche will be flooded and i may be pushed out of business.

Okay, that is so kind of you. You're really doing a great job for yourself. You talked about newbie finding a mentor, You painstakingly mentioned you aren't ready to mentor anyone which is very understanding couple with the journey ahead of you.

I would have been more glad if I could at least get through with the great mentor that mentored you, since you aren't available, I mean too busy to mentor newbie.

I realized other folks has already requested for same ordeal which you quicky replied back that you have discussed with your mentor about it, but he's too isn't available for mentorship as he likewise busy.

How wondering who will mentor the newbie since both you and your mentor only have the one and only original training.

I am more concerned about newbie falling for those fake courses circulating on Twitter and Facebook since it is only you that can identify the originals from fake one's.

To the newbie, gather all the motivation in the op post and start your journey to the top. Hopefully he would come back in five years time to give more precised guide and maybe mentor you all when the niche is flooded.

OP, May God strengthen your inner strength and I pray, may your ink never run dey in Jesus name.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by evb2000: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Harllaby:

Thanks for opening this thread. If I may ask, can you give ideas of topic of books that solve people problem you have written in the past. This would go a long way with our research model.

Thank you for sharing.

This is like saying i should give you my niche. I am sorry, i won't be able to do that. The niche will be flooded and i may be pushed out of business.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by daudugod(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
evb2000:

Please which paraphrasing tool & plagiarism detector do you use for creating & checking your contents?
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2022
evb2000:

You are welcome.

For the business account, what bank account did you use when registering on KDP? Payoneer or USA bank account?
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
WIZGUY69:

For the business account, what bank account did you use when registering on KDP? Payoneer or USA bank account?

evb2000
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by alakara(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
What's the alternative to publisher rocket for the time being before buying publisher rocket.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Ayotimi222(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
alakara:
What's the alternative to publisher rocket for the time being before buying publisher rocket.

I have amazon publisher rocket

I will help you by giving you at a lower rate

WhatsApp @0810919 eight 4 07
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by teeboy03(m): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2023
evb2000:
This trend is for those who genuinely went into kdp to write and publish their intellectual works and are finding it difficult to scale. It is not for those who purchased those fake courses flying around on facebook and twitter and want to hammer overnight.

I have been writing and publishing on amazon for a while have been getting so much mentions, and emails from followers of my japa diary. I have decided to dedicate one week to answer some questions. Just one week, so you can drop your questions.

No one should DM me, i won't respond. So, now is the time to ask your questions.

went through your diary, That is enough motivation I need .

Time to take the bull by its horn.

1 Like

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by alakara(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ayotimi222:

I have amazon publisher rocket

I will help you by giving you at a lower rate

WhatsApp @0810919 eight 4 07
Are you serious. But publisher rocket is one per system.
How is yours going to work for long on my system?
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by damite94(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Stop Losing Payments!!! GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT

You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily

I'm going also going to be giving you the below bonuses:

1.Paypal(Worth-N15,000)

2.1yr fully paid VPN to make your acc long lastin(Worth-N20,000)

3.Strong ID+ Strong Gmail (Worth-N10,000)

4.How To Withdraw Into Your Nigerian Bank Acc Regularly At N700/$+ (Worth-N15,000)

5.FREE documents from my graphic designer to help you restore limitations if you ever have any (Worth-N15,000) Total=N70,000 || Price=N30,000 || Discount Price For 3 people=N15,000

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Ayotimi222(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
alakara:

Are you serious. But publisher rocket is one per system.
How is yours going to work for long on my system?

Once I share my education code

You can oo

WhatsApp if you still need it

0810919840seven
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Zain007(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Ayotimi222:

Once I share my education code

You can oo

WhatsApp if you still need it

0810919840seven

How much is it at?
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Ayotimi222(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zain007:

How much is it at?

Normally is up to 99$

But can give you at 10k
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Virgo01(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Hi evb2000...I'm a kdp publisher too and I'll say I've had very good success. I saw in your last post that you reported D2D sales too. How were you able to register on the platform as a Nigerian? Did you use your LLC which is basically a US entity? And if you used your LLC, do you need to access the account with a VPN?
Would appreciate an answer please.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Virgo01(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Virgo01:
Hi evb2000...I'm a kdp publisher too and I'll say I've had very good success. I saw in your last post that you reported D2D sales too. How were you able to register on the platform as a Nigerian? Did you use your LLC which is basically a US entity? And if you used your LLC, do you need to access the account with a VPN?
Evb2000, I sent you a mail if you'll rather not say here. Or you can just send me a mail at benblezd@gmail.com if you please.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by SuperOnyi: 1:15am On Apr 19, 2023
evb2000:

Key tool to purchase is a good laptop and premium plagiariasm checker. I use plagiarismcheckerX. Make sure to write plagiarism free content and avoid taking images from google.

shocked

Thanks for your advice, sir.

I managed to get a laptop and currently writing my first book, it's not been easy combining working overnight in a bakery and doing it but I love writing and hope for a better result. The lack of electricity supply has been discouraging but we keep pushing!

1 Like

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by starring: 3:00pm On May 03, 2023
Evb2000
You just put everything on coded. Help mentor some people too. You are not transparent yet your diary is full of Jesus, God, church, shiloh. Hypocrite

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by evb2000: 3:46pm On May 06, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Thanks for your advice, sir.

I managed to get a laptop and currently writing my first book, it's not been easy combining working overnight in a bakery and doing it but I love writing and hope for a better result. The lack of electricity supply has been discouraging but we keep pushing!

The beginning is never easy. Determination will get u there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by evb2000: 3:50pm On May 06, 2023
starring:
Evb2000
You just put everything on coded. Help mentor some people too. You are not transparent yet your diary is full of Jesus, God, church, shiloh. Hypocrite

What do you want me to do. I opened a question and answer section and those who had questions asked and i answered. I don't even understand the transparency you are talking about. It is a diary for crying out loud. Thanks for the "hypocrite" tag. God bless you. But i will continue to thank Jesus and my God. Finally, i don't owe you anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Virgo01(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2023
evb2000:

What do you want me to do. I opened a question and answer section and those who had questions asked and i answered. I don't even understand the transparency you are talking about. It is a diary for crying out loud. Thanks for the "hypocrite" tag. God bless you. But i will continue to thank Jesus and my God. Finally, i don't owe you anything.

Please could you help clarify me on this? Even if it's by sending me a mail if you will...ushajoe1777@gmail.com

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by starring: 5:16pm On May 06, 2023
evb2000:

Yeah, you don't owe me anything, so does your mentor yet he doesn't want to behave like you.. Wetin u dey even learn from that Jesus you call upandan like say na your biological papa? No carry this your mentality enter Canada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by starring: 5:18pm On May 06, 2023
Virgo01:

Please could you help clarify me on this? Even if it's by sending me a mail if you will...ushajoe1777@gmail.com

Don't bother yourself! He won't answer you, He is self centered and egotistical.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by ThaThinka: 5:29pm On May 06, 2023
evb2000:

Please could you advise on what I can do about a small issue I am currently having?

I sold a few puzzle books (less than 20), especially after running ads. The estimated royalty for each sale is less than $1 because these are paperbacks and I wanted to use them to test the waters.

But I just found that Amazon sends the royalties separately after receiving $0.8 days ago - I thought they would be accumulated! The entire money was taken by Payoneer as fee (0 credit) because $1 is normally charged for payments received into the account. It looks like future royalties will go the same way.

I have contacted Amazon and was made to understand nothing can be done about it. I can't even delete the bank account or use a different payment method!

Do you have any tweak or idea I can exploit?

The money isn't significant, but I don't just feel happy watching my money being given entirely to a company that knows nothing about it.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by SuperOnyi: 6:19pm On May 06, 2023
evb2000:

shocked

Thank you sir.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by evb2000: 8:27pm On May 06, 2023
starring:
Yeah, you don't owe me anything, so does your mentor yet he doesn't want to behave like you.. Wetin u dey even learn from that Jesus you call upandan like say na your biological papa? No carry this your mentality enter Canada.

Yes o. He is my biological Papa o. No worry, i go carry your mentality enter Canada. I honestly don't know why you are so pained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Gtbank Mastercard Has Been Blocked. Please Help!! / How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application / 50,000mah Monster Powerbank Available For Retail And Wholesale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.