Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? (5497 Views)

Why Are You Not Making Money Online? Share Your Challenges / You Deserve To Be Happy Despite Your Challenges / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by dreamxhaser: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
evb2000:

Sorry, I won't be changed.

Okay, you don't have to teach her just mentor her on the process.

Or you can just mentor me while I make the research for her. I don't mind doing the research as long as we am sure of heading to the right direction.

It will be more of asking questions and showing you our progress and discoveries from time to time so you can verify
Please, I just want to do this for her.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Xenry: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2023
evb2000:

All niches except medical and fiction.
Okay.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by giftedhands101: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
@evb2000 Congrats on your stamped passport. I just gave you a like on your latest post (I've been following your journey).

Please can you enlighten me on how to verify my Amazon account for KDP because I'm yet to receive OTP on my phone to move forward. I look forward to your response. Thanks.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by akwesenana: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2023
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by olamilarks(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
giftedhands101:
@evb2000 Congrats on your stamped passport. I just gave you a like on your latest post (I've been following your journey).

Please can you enlighten me on how to verify my Amazon account for KDP because I'm yet to receive OTP on my phone to move forward. I look forward to your response. Thanks.
The phone number verification process is pretty straightforward, provide a phone number, get an SMS in 2mins and input it in. I think yu should keep trying, might be your mobile carrier network.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by olamilarks(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
WIZGUY69:

For the business account, what bank account did you use when registering on KDP? Payoneer or USA bank account?
Geegpay works.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by WIZGUY69(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
olamilarks:
Geegpay works.

Have you tried it before? Like opened a business bank account with Geegpay
Thanks for the response.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by akwesenana: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
WIZGUY69:

Thanks for the response.
It's pretty straight forward. Just keep handy your utility bill, Linked In account and NIN slip.

1 Like

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by olamilarks(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
WIZGUY69:

Thanks for the response.
Yes, I opened one couple of days back!
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
olamilarks:
Yes, I opened one couple of days back!

Thank you bro.
Raenestbygeegpay right?
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
akwesenana:
It's pretty straight forward. Just keep handy your utility bill, Linked In account and NIN slip.

I appreciate
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by olamilarks(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
WIZGUY69:

Thank you bro.
Raenestbygeegpay right?
Yes!

1 Like

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by SuperOnyi: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2023
shocked

@Akwesenana, I always didn't notice because I write upside down. grin
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by akwesenana: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

@Akwesenana, I always didn't notice because I write upside down. grin
I actually read it faster than I would if it were arranged accordingly.
How do you write upside down?
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by henrymidas: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2023
Can I do Amazon Ads on newly published books that doesn't have reviews yet?
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by SuperOnyi: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
akwesenana:

I actually read it faster than I would if it were arranged accordingly.
How do you write upside down?

shocked

Back in high school, I just turn my book upside down and start writing... Nothing special
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by akwesenana: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Back in high school, I just turn my book upside down and start writing... Nothing special
Oh okay.
Quite easy.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by giftedhands101: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2023
olamilarks:
The phone number verification process is pretty straightforward, provide a phone number, get an SMS in 2mins and input it in. I think yu should keep trying, might be your mobile carrier network.

I overcame this challenge some weeks back. Thanks for your attempt to provide me with solution.

1 Like

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by olamilarks(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2023
giftedhands101:

I overcame this challenge some weeks back. Thanks for your attempt to provide me with solution.
Happy to help, what stage of the publishing process are you at right now?
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Virgo01(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
giftedhands101:

How did you overcome it? One of my friends is having the same challenge.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by giftedhands101: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
olamilarks:
Happy to help, what stage of the publishing process are you at right now?

I'm researching profitable niches.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by giftedhands101: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Virgo01:

How did you overcome it? One of my friends is having the same challenge.

Nothing out of the ordinary! I kept on trying, and one morning it went through.

1 Like

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by olamilarks(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
giftedhands101:

I'm researching profitable niches.
Okay. Let's compare notes, it seems all the OGs are too busy to mentor newbies!
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Solanaa: 2:39am On Aug 30, 2023
Congratulations on finally achieving your dream, I was with u from the beginning of ur diary down to this moment. You are really a determined and hardworking fellow. Keep it up Boss @evb2000

2 Likes

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by evb2000: 3:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Solanaa:
Congratulations on finally achieving your dream, I was with u from the beginning of ur diary down to this moment. You are really a determined and hardworking fellow. Keep it up Boss @evb2000

Thank you for the kind words.

1 Like

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Qudus08(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2023
I’m a KDP publisher but got discouraged when the charges of payoneer increased which makes payments meaningless, please I will love to know how that works. Is there a way to pile money on amazon and withdraw it when it’s meaningful. Thanks
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Krak(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Qudus08:
I’m a KDP publisher but got discouraged when the charges of payoneer increased which makes payments meaningless, please I will love to know how that works. Is there a way to pile money on amazon and withdraw it when it’s meaningful. Thanks

Use Grey or geegpay na.

2 Likes

Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Shaneroberts: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Emceecee(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
Qudus08:
Open an account with grey.co
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by SuperOnyi: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2023
evb2000:
This trend is for those who genuinely went into kdp to write and publish their intellectual works and are finding it difficult to scale. It is not for those who purchased those fake courses flying around on facebook and twitter and want to hammer overnight.

I have been writing and publishing on amazon for a while have been getting so much mentions, and emails from followers of my japa diary. I have decided to dedicate one week to answer some questions. Just one week, so you can drop your questions.

No one should DM me, i won't respond. So, now is the time to ask your questions.

shocked

Hello boss.

I'm a fan of your diary, please how can I master keyword and niche research manually? I can't afford these softwares that make kdp publishing easier...

I'm really trying to use kdp to save myself from this storm before it sweeps me away but being unable to understand how keyword and niche research makes me depressed.
Re: Kdp Publishing Journey, What Are Your Challenges? by Emceecee(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
SuperOnyi:

Hello boss.

I'm a fan of your diary, please how can I master keyword and niche research manually?................

Watch this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc2dpidzq1E&pp=ygUjdGhlIHVudG9sZCBhcHByb2FjaCB0byBrZHAga2V5d29yZHM%3D

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja / Strictly Gigbucks And Seoclarks. Make Some Few Cash / CSCS Records N4.9bn Profit, Pays 70 Kobo Dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.