Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu (31235 Views)

Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer / Offa Robbery: Court Summons Saraki Over Fresh Criminal Complaint / Certificate Forgery: Fresh Suit Filed Against Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu and crime is like 5 and 6
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sannisege:
It’s becoming clearer that Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Same way Buhari faced so many court cases before 2015 elections.

And today that your buhari has make this country better right?

Una go just dey make life difficult for Nigerians
Keep on voting rubbish and they will be making nonsense decision for you.
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Soso990240(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
ShaqFu:
Na wa oh. This is becoming unbecoming. Obi's certificate was called to question. Asiwaju's certificate is also called to question. It's as if Atiku is the only candidate who really have a certificate that he has not been dragged to court over. grin
Which peter obi certificate? Oga Peter Obi presented a legit UNN certificate.. Una de drag am because say na 2:2.. certificate is legit, UNN CONFIRMED IT
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Cantonese: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

By their name, we shall know them. If the name sounds like an Obidient and he behaves like an Obidient, he’s definitely an Obidient.

And if you assume that all names not of your own tribe are Obi related, you are a MUNTULA.
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Hydroxide(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Make them sorry for Tinubu Abeg. The wahala too much. Lol
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by daygee12: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
DropsMic:
Whenever I remember that this man is a contender in the coming election my heart breaks a little.

Even it lead to stroke soon
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by themanderon: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Felabrity:
Why is nairaland not talking about report of the underage voters inec registered??

And one person with different identities? They should be sueing INEC

These are the issues on ground, we all know INEC or court can't disqualify Tinubu

That is their way. You normally find such in the north and they usually account for those millions of votes coming from there. Our leaders are very evil and wicked. They do not want to do right yet they want to force their way into power. When I was in the north I saw those kids with multiple voters cards bearing different names but with the same pictures. The inec officials that register them dares not raise any objections or his head may be separated from his body. Only God can save this hellhole.
@Topic Mr emilokan has a lot of dirt on him. If only people can dig deeper it would reveal the true criminal mind behind the man jostling to become president.
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Illegal1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Gucciblog:

Is Atiku not in the race again?
Peter Obi is really giving you guys nightmare
Atiku supporters don't go about insulting others....
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
adenigga:

https:///Alleged-Forgery-Fresh-Criminal-Complaints-Filed-Against-Tinubu

I sincerely doubt if any of these will dent Tinubu. If nigerians look more intently and patriotically, they will see more that stands against Tinubu
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by fubsy: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sannisege:
It’s becoming clearer that Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Same way Buhari faced so many court cases before 2015 elections.
The reason Nigeria is the way it is now.
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Christistruth00: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Desperation
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Kaiser20: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
If Tinubu no kill Apc, APC matter go kill Tinubu.
What if Tinubu changes his name now to have peace?
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Illegal1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
DropsMic:
Whenever I remember that this man is a contender in the coming election my heart breaks a little.

u go soon die...

face the reality b4 u,jst accept the fact that tinubu is ur next president and save urslf frm any heart failure....
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Illegal1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
All dis yeye charge and bail lawyers self...
na small change dis1 dey fyn..
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by afbstrategies: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is a good development. Abuja should no longer be business as usual. lipsrsealed
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Mummyfour(f): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
kk2027:
Am I the only one who couldnt make a head or tail of what Tinubu was saying in Jos yesterday

I was trying so hard to listen to what he was saying but couldnt understsnd a thing

The only thing i understood was when he was shouting

Buharii Buharii Buharii Buharii

Please be sure to watch the video before quoting me
please can you send the link to the video. I want to hear how he was screaming the Buhari grin.
Just laughing as I imagine how buhari's face would be like grin
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Tradman: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oblongata:
Jagaban is coming…
coming to iragbeji his home town abi?
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Gozac: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Gucciblog:

The question I keep asking them every now and then, and none is answering me.
Anyway Atiku is coming
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by OCHKESTINE(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sannisege:

If I get your logic correctly, Court cases equals presidency?
And somehow it makes sense to u.

With this mindset, Nigeria is finished!

More drugs to your elbow sir.
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by seguno2: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
letristian:
With all these questionable issues, I still wonder how a sane person would be supporting BAT

Only agberos like MC Oluomo are his core supporters plus the other people who don’t fact-check propaganda and lies that APC uses to cover up their looting.
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by seguno2: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oblongata:
Jagaban is coming…

Someone with shaky shaky Alzheimer’s disease hands is cummin where? Can he even cum in the other room

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by seguno2: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Felabrity:
Send the candidate with unknown background to jail

The fake candidate without primary and secondary school certificate
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by seguno2: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Akinsete19:
They want to finish this man patapata

Is that not how he has finished 20 million Lagosians with debts without employing workers to do everything that the state and its 20 LGAs are responsible for, despite huge IGR growth and high oil revenue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by longayink: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sannisege:
2015 is different from 2023.
Degree Certificate obtained with fraudulent O'Level Certificate gets annulled and of no effect in Law.
We have seen how our quietness over Buhari's shortcomings of 2015 led Nigeria to its pitiable state today. Never again.

The Judicial system of Nigeria must do its job of sanitising the election process before 2023 February vote date.
Tinubu must show and prove his O'Level qualifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Franking: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sannisege:

That's delusional. The guy will sell off Nigeria without even knowing it. Don't wish Tinumbu on any country. From Buhari to Tinumbu? Are u for real?
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by mrkings84(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Gucciblog:

My dear I tire. So all of a sudden Obi is the main opposition APC have.

Obi truly is a force divinely backed!
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sannisege:

The only clarity I see, is this fraud finally facing prosecution for his plethora of criminal engagements under a people government in this country.
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
You people are wasting your precious time. They know Tinubu will win the election for sure so they think they can use propaganda to stop him by all means. Ko le work
Tinubu will win and be president fo 8 years no cap
Re: Alleged Forgery: Fresh Criminal Complaints Filed Against Tinubu by kk2027: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mummyfour:
please can you send the link to the video. I want to hear how he was screaming the Buhari grin.
Just laughing as I imagine how buhari's face would be like grin

https://fb.watch/gQSmXAuXOj/

But promise not to laugh o

Warning: laugh go wan kee you if you watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike's Key PDP Allies Decamp To APC / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche / Major General Mohammed Shuwa Shot Dead, By Gun Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.