Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom (58384 Views)

Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / Abuja Magistrate Orders Lawyer Handcuffed, Jailed For Challenging Him / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Arabs and slavery!

And they worship God the most!

Westerners are learners when it comes to racism. Arabs throw it to your face that you are inferior!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Richy4(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Lama70:
Was she giving birth in the bathroom?

Thirty minutes is way too much off duty for a care giver. Truth be told.

Thank you... embarassed
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by CodeTemplar: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Sack her instead or did she choose jail with sack offer on table?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by kingyakos: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
Nigerians and I don't care na so dem kill Davido son

If you could say such thing at this point where your fellow black is in trouble and needs help simply tells how you've been eaten up by hate.

Ghana South Africa even our neighboring Benin republic will provide all necessary resources to rescue their citizens but here in Nigeria the reverse is the case because of people of your nature as leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by GorillaApp(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Lama70:

How about shitting and bathing one after the other? Let's learn to hear from both sides

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2022
crowbar:

Why can't we try airing opinions with sense? A lady spends 30 minutes in the washroom, so what?
How many minutes do you think it takes to ease your bowels and take a bath? 30 minutes is a minimum, I was in Dubai for 3 years and till today still wonder why people are hustling to go there as blacks are treated less than camels there. How do mean trained professionals in your comment above, do you know her qualifications or don't professionals take bathroom breaks, try stepping out of your small corner and experience the world instead of just typing trash in your small room.

U need to make a point without bashing someone

There's what we call agreement.. she signed up for the job and if she was told her bathroom break is 10mins and she goes ahead to take up the job,and if she stays longer than 10mins then there's a break in that agreement, there's a reason she was arrested and even in Nigeria, we av laws concerning negligence, you go dubai and saw the way they were or are being treated, as e no favor you, shebi u come back,so if they choose to remain, it's their own headache... u don go dubai no mean say u go yab another cause u go dubai, people wey don go different countries never even talk the way you did sef...

Ahnie hope I am right?

This one you no dey reply since,u don tire?
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by SaturnNick(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Realguyman1:
All this people assigned to take care of children should always try to do their job properly.
What is this one saying.... Is she a magician shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by SamOchuko: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2022
Realguyman1:
All this people assigned to take care of children should always try to do their job properly.

So she isn’t permitted to answer the call of nature cause she’s assigned to care for kids? Would they have jailed her if she’s one of them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Well, it's the discipline, and professionalism that makes those places choice destination for every Nigerians

What was she doing in the bathroom for that long?
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by friday2011(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2022
I even think say na better cutting...

Make them free that babe Biko.
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by friday2011(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Viltron:
Well, it's the discipline, and professionalism that makes Dubai the place every Nigerian was to go to.

What was she doing in the bathroom for that long?

Pupu...

She chop éwa agoyin.
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Bluntemperor: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2022
crowbar:

Why can't we try airing opinions with sense? A lady spends 30 minutes in the washroom, so what?
How many minutes do you think it takes to ease your bowels and take a bath? 30 minutes is a minimum, I was in Dubai for 3 years and till today still wonder why people are hustling to go there as blacks are treated less than camels there. How do mean trained professionals in your comment above, do you know her qualifications or don't professionals take bathroom breaks, try stepping out of your small corner and experience the world instead of just typing trash in your small room.

Blame Your Leaders:
Blame our Leaders,for the nonsense Nigerians, especially,the less academic qualified are facing in other Countries,not just Dubai!
Those going to Dubai or any Arab Countries, because of Money should always remember that:
- your right to life would be curtailed
- your movements and freedom will be trampled upon,as you have read how even celebrities are treated with contempt, despite huge money they make or take their!
- always remember that Dubai was once a Desert but the Citizens just chose to make the Oil Money the best out of the desert!
- So,there is nothing special about the place but they want the best for her Citizens ,so don't lame Dubai Management afterall,blame Nigeria and African Leaders,making her Citizens a 2nd-rate - Citizens -abroad!
Very Shameful situations for the Black,!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Aguiyimba(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=crowbar post=118420254]

How many minutes do you think it takes to ease your bowels and take a bath? 30 minutes is a minimum, I was in Dubai for 3 years and till today still wonder why people are hustling to go there as blacks are treated less than camels there. How do mean trained professionals in your comment above, do you know her qualifications or don't professionals take bathroom breaks, try stepping out of your small corner and experience the world instead of just typing trash in your small room.[/quot

e]

Comrade why wasting your time for this mumu. I read his comment all i did was to pity the woman that gave birth to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by sameks08(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2022
she was doing soappy in the bathroom
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Desusi: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2022
gracealonev:
30 days in prison for spending 30 minutes in the toilet.
Haba!
Black lives should matter everywhere.
One day for every minute. For your information, this is Dubai. not Nigeria.Laziness and nonchalant attitudes among Nigerian workers are things to write home about.ln Germany, the moment you clock in your job card st the entrance of your workplace, no easy until break time or possibly closing hours. Let her learned. Infact,mainlanders looking for overseas job should take note.This is why l like this app.Nothing you will not know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Father4all: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2022
Why must she stay in the bathroom for thirty minutes.Is she delivering baby. Them think say na for Nigeria wry them dey do nonsense things
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by mekuso89(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2022
i guess she was busy with her sex gadget
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by sanjose(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2022
Mercury12:
She will be out soon and stronger.
I pray this country get better so people would stop taking up jobs like this especially in unfriendly countries

BEST COMMENT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Bahamas95(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2022
They think they can take their Nigerian "I DON'T CARE" attitude to another man's land, nonsense! .....If you ain't ready to do your work properly don't apply for a job, be self employed and run your business as you like.

To make matters worse she went to work in a fvcking hostile Arab country.
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by yahoodetector: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2022
Maybe she was masturbating grin
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by BleedTears: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2022
Realguyman1:

Imagine. 30 minutes is enough for a child to do the unthinkable.
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Bhol28: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2022
.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Allisgud: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2022
The same people who will complain about this will take shit over there,this country need redemption
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by GloriousGbola: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Arabs do not fk around with this kind of thing. Ask any doctor unfortunate enough to have a person die on his watch

The ladies family is lying though.

Arabs routinely hold passports of any migrant workers, esp the menial ones.

So this they just seized her passport story na just that, story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Who knows she might even be masturbating.
Lama70:

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Treadway: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol. Bathing on duty. Village people on the beat! See the tiny bruise wey put this one behind bars grin grin
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Bhol28: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

U need to make a point without bashing someone

There's what we call agreement.. she signed up for the job and if she was told her bathroom break is 10mins and she goes ahead to take up the job,and if she stays longer than 10mins then there's a break in that agreement, there's a reason she was arrested and even in Nigeria, we av laws concerning negligence, you go dubai and saw the way they were or are being treated, as e no favor you, shebi u come back,so if they choose to remain, it's their own headache... u don go dubai no mean say u go yab another cause u go dubai, people wey don go different countries never even talk the way you did sef...

Ahnie hope I am right?

This one you no dey reply since,u don tire?
No need of bashing one another here,both of u have points but nature call can take more time than u want due to different reasons and it can make u lose concentration.she might have diarrhoea or something.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by vickydevoka(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2022
crowbar:

Most Nigerians in uk work stupidly working 24 hours and you will see them sleeping on night duty. Abeg I no fit support bad thing. Other countries will do their work diligently, 9ja case different, they spoil our names. If I Go work na Ghana I de claim o. Thank God say I no get Phonological interference.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by OdefaGirl(f): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2022
Mercury12:
She will be out soon and stronger.
I pray this country get better so people would stop taking up jobs like this especially in unfriendly countries

Amen.... And that starts with us that have chosen our Presidential Candidates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Ireportlive:
sad

Another case of child negligence, thank God the child didn't die like Ifeanyi .

I think care giver jobs should only be for trained professional nurses, and not just anyone who needs job

Even trained, we are all humans, nature can call, it may not be up to 30 mins self
Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by MT: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2022
This story reflects my fear for those taking caregiver job in the UK without having the prerequisite training or passion for the job. It is an easiest way to the prison. No reasonable country jokes with their vulnerables.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom by Creamypie(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:
She be like person wey go like pounded yam and egusi well well.
may be na otukpa or gboko she cones from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) / 10 Things You Need To Know About Pension In Nigeria / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.