Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) (52586 Views)

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation / Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by lookingfly: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Always going to Lagos that Tinubu developed. When will he start attending business summits in Anambara?
do you know where the first capital of Nigeria was?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Osamabinladenik: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Praktikals:

kiss the truth
kiss your drug dude
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Osamabinladenik: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jemex003:

You can go chat with your one wrist watch liar and let me rest.
okay, I am doing that now.
Come back when your eyes are clear of Chicago drugs
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Deoo1125: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
I thought dey said this man finish work for Anambra, waiting him mean by he as done him own soludo should do his best, in a sain climate this man should be in jail by now. How can u invest state money into ur person business in disguised as helping the state in investing it money, it's the state ur personal property that u will invest it money on its behalf. When governance is continue and the next government could squander the money.

AcuraZDX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLQD_4x3idY

Peter Obi Is Just Too Smart!! See His Response When Asked About Soludo At Lagos Business School Today

At the Lagos Business School Alumni conference today, HE. Mr Peter Obi was asked about Gov. Soludo’s recent comments about his investments & performance, and this is what he had to say.

Watch the video above.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/15/i-did-my-little-as-anambra-gov-soludo-should-do-more-as-a-professor-peter-obi/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by flamingREED(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Philosophy at work kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Sunnyski: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Always going to Lagos that Tinubu developed. When will he start attending business summits in Anambara?

A tribal infected urchin spotted.

If I no cast my vote for Peter Obi watin I gain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Kemanwana(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Am voting this man for real

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Successkay12:

So will should be expecting this same reply when people accused your of doing nothing after your tenor in office as a president?

You think say Obi mumu like Thiefnubuu

Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by 5starMan: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
This man Obi can only be compared to MI Okpara, Mbakwe, Mandela of the blessed memory.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by ud4u: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi too much

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by ThatsONYI: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
shocked

What?! cheesy , I don't do Nigerian politics but this man has his way with words grin . "Fire in an ice" reply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
You can allow pigs drag you to mud, pigs always win the mud.

Peter Obi is wise, very wi1se. He's not a pig like Soludo and drug dealer supporters
Hear urself undecided!. This is a lame excuses/better put it,DUMB MAN TALK."A man with A FACT,have a FAT MARK"Argue with a fellow stupid fellow
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by concho(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
This man is very dull angry

He always sound incoherent with his bad grammar angry

No wonder he had a Pass in UNN after 6 years, What a disgrace!
I swear down bro . I love your humility too . Imagine a professor with double doctorate degree like you coming Down to the level of commenting on the speech from an ordinary Onitsha trader like Peter Obi .

You should be somewhere chilling with your friends Dangote and Otedola . Maybe strategizing on How to propel your candidate (drug lord or the Dubai landlord ) into Asorock .

You are really humble sir . You might want to be OBIdient too , so your kids can land a job after school and not just being intelligent like you . That’s if you are Potent

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Osamabinladenik: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Hear urself undecided!. This is a lame excuses/better put it,DUMB MAN TALK."A man with A FACT,have a FAT MARK"Argue with a fellow stupid fellow
We no dey follow pigs and drug dealers argue nonsense abeg.

If you get correct issues, bring am and not trivial ones
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Invitationn: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Realguyman1:
Nigerians should just be Obidient, and things will change for good for Nigeria.
Oga leave obedience for the Zombidients.
Only zombies are obedient- Femi Kuti cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
chimeremodlyn:

shatap there. he is fighting for a course that people have awoken to. To us, its a clarion call. you wont understand cos your head is filled with so much agbado and cassava or sth of that sort. But we, whether obi wins or not, we are not backing down. so you better swallow this bitter pill cos there's nothing you can do about it. i kind of think im wasting my time typing this cos the only grammar in your dictionary is gullible. The question is- What does that word mean? Olodo

BITTER&TOXIC IPOB CARNNIBAL spotted.

We know you will resume your BIAFLA or death MADNESS when Peter Obi loses and we are waiting for you
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Uchesis: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Tinubu developed lagos yet he can't stay in any lagos hospital for treatment. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Jemex003: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
okay, I am doing that now.
Come back when your eyes are clear of Chicago drugs

You can come back when your lying machine lose Then your eyes will over clear
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by festacman(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
kelvinklein219:
. You are mad

You are mad
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Bigchristo: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Glink2018:

Why should I be Obi-DENSE?/

Dem nor force you oo, vote who you like on a long run the person that win if he under perform like Buhari did then we will equally bear it, those who where shouting sai Baba shey the sakpa touch everybody? The economy must tell you no matter how wealthy you are, na all of go suffer am if we make wrong choice.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by festacman(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
toprealman:

If you are busy working, you cannot have too much time chasing shadows.

I am sorry you are not busy working and you have too much chasing shadows. I am truly sorry...
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by jornwhite: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Gullible Nigerians are the ones voting a drug dealer.

You know this

A drug barron that was never convicted, a drug dealer hosting america diplomat on a courtesy visit, Hate is the worst form of blindness that can befall any human

America judiciary system remains the best in the world, if BAT could walk free it only means one thing, obedient are just losers that can't think with there own heads

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Osamabinladenik: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
jornwhite:

A drug barron that was never convicted, a drug dealer hosting america diplomat on a courtesy visit, Hate is the worst form of blindness that can befall any human

America judiciary system remains the best in the world, if BAT could walk free it only means one thing, obedient are just losers that can't think with there own heads
So why did he forfeit money if he's innocent?

cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by daygee12: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

I read it... Still didn't see or hear any humility!

Maybe you should go back to school and learn the difference between being courteous and being humbled!

Please, don't be obstinate in your obtuseness... It's not befitting nor becoming.

Well, u can continue to be Obidense no problem, hope u don see another broad day lie ur mentor give again this evening on his Twitter account
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
But you get bad mouth Sha. I read your quote laughing
concho:
I swear down bro . I love your humility too . Imagine a professor with double doctorate degree like you coming Down to the level of commenting on the speech from an ordinary Onitsha trader like Peter Obi .

You should be somewhere chilling with your friends Dangote and Otedola . Maybe strategizing on How to propel your candidate (drug lord or the Dubai landlord ) into Asorock .

You are really humble sir . You might want to be OBIdient too , so your kids can land a job after school and not just being intelligent like you . That’s if you are Potent
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by michoim(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Giving lame excuses as a former governor. Not worthy to be President ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
We no dey follow pigs and drug dealers argue nonsense abeg.

If you get correct issues, bring am and not trivial ones
Even Kanu called U lots idiots and PIGS and u still display it openly grin. Pathetic. SOLUDO already open the yansh of ur Pandora.. Even a primary school student will tell u beta that ur Obi reply is for slow people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by concho(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
But you get bad mouth Sha. I read your quote laughing
Thank you sir
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Pascal9: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
kk2027:
You just cant help but love and wish this gentle man for Nigeria. Nigeria shall be great again

We cant continue like this
love who
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by jornwhite: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
So why did he forfeit money if he's innocent?

cheesy

That is very dumb question ... determinant of innocence is a court verdict, and since 1993 till date no court or american govt as declared BAT guilt or a wanted man.

So if a whole America can't find BAT guilty who the fvck are obedient, some of you were not even born in 93

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by AcuraZDX: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Echoban:

And we are saying Governance is bigger than buy and selling , reason why he has loopholes as far as governance is concerned. Not to talk of topmost office, giving it to a trader? No.

What about a drug dealer and Dubai based politician?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.