Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) (52576 Views)

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation / Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Osamabinladenik: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
jornwhite:

Obi is just a weakling capitalizing on gullible naive lazy youths with poor access to information,... Peter obi knows he dare not challenge soludo any further cos soludo is in a position to expose all the lies obi decorated him,
Thats no sarcasm where the likes of soludo is talking educational wise a 3rd graduate as to know his place, Obi as no choice the other day we saw how he charged at Dino over small matter
Gullible Nigerians are the ones voting a drug dealer.

You know this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lanretoye:
It's shameful that as a governor,instead of you to drive investments,you are the one investing...some people applauding him self,it shows their sense of reasoning.
The responsibility of government is to create a level ground for investors,provide infrastructures,security and enabling environment and see investors trooping and lobbying.no be to set up beer production company and say it is investment,soludobwas right to say the investments are worth next to nothing.I can't join issues with one alaba or ladipo sales boy so pls cut.
Forget his vegetable of a candidate.
Did you notice that this one saw "obidient" and his weak brain decoded "obi-dense".
Bro, Don't engage brainless people.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Belleful: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hahaha, coni man die, CONI man burie am. So na now peter know say him na trade abi?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Vadese1: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
What a presidential reply. No wonder my entire community is now obidient

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Maxsunny: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
I can't stop believing in PO, and by God's grace he will not let the people of f Nigeria down come 2023 for trusting in him, he is my president
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Myself, my wife and my son will surely vote for Obi. cheesy
What a man!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by prophetfire: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Always going to Lagos that Tinubu developed. When will he start attending business summits in Anambara?
. The drug lord, Pablo Escobar Tinubu is running away from debates and conferences in his own Lagos that he developed. That's why Peter Obi is attending it all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Well, Obi will win and we make sure soludo remain a one term governor. Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Vadese1: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
You that is a professor, I hope you are richer and bigger than Obi. If not for this internet of a thing, can you really open your mouth and talk to Obi

Belleful:
Hahaha, coni man die, CONI man burie am. So na now peter know say him na trade abi?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Corporate2020: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Realguyman1:
Nigerians should just be Obidient, and things will change for good for Nigeria.

By a Trader? I will rather vote Alan Accountant than a self confessed Trader who admitted to failing as a State governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by daygee12: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

Humbled in what way exactly??! Was he arrogant and self-conceited prior to the statements of Prof. Soludo?!

Learn the proper meaning of words before misusing them!

Maybe u should read ur oga response to Soludo again because it seems u are completely lost. Even ur oga affirmed the state of Soludo please wake up stop being Obidense
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLQD_4x3idY

Peter Obi Is Just Too Smart!! See His Response When Asked About Soludo At Lagos Business School Today

At the Lagos Business School Alumni conference today, HE. Mr Peter Obi was asked about Gov. Soludo’s recent comments about his investments & performance, and this is what he had to say.

Watch the video above.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/15/i-did-my-little-as-anambra-gov-soludo-should-do-more-as-a-professor-peter-obi/
he said nonsense you said he is smart is there any smartness in his words
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Tonycart: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Why will he be answerable to Soludo. He was a governor of Anambra state and not to Soludo. See obi did excellently well as a governor which ndi Anambra can attest to that. Forget all this noise you hear on social media. A man who didn't leave debt for his state. Guys before the likes of obj decide to support Obi then you should know that Obasanjo saw something in him. Remember obi was governor under during obj tenure

easiest:
What is intelligent in his response, why can he do his best when he was a state governor, he supposed to have proof soludo wrong.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
daygee12:

Maybe u should read ur oga response to Soludo again because it seems u are completely lost. Even ur oga affirmed the state of Soludo please wake up stop being Obidense

I read it... Still didn't see or hear any humility!

Maybe you should go back to school and learn the difference between being courteous and being humbled!

Please, don't be obstinate in your obtuseness... It's not befitting nor becoming.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Raph82(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
P
AcuraZDX:

Yes.. The one that Tinubu never visits its hospital for his bi-weekly recharge
This reply perfectly puts some ethnic bigots and idiots where they belong. I like that.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by adamusuleiman1: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bump
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by toprealman: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
festacman:
Democracy is about convictions, interests and choice. It's about freedom of expression. Democracy abhors mob dictatorship.

Soludo did nothing wrong. Pursuing one's own interest is not greediness. Igbo proverb says "the house you live in is what you should always maintain".
If you are busy working, you cannot have too much time chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLQD_4x3idY

Peter Obi Is Just Too Smart!! See His Response When Asked About Soludo At Lagos Business School Today

At the Lagos Business School Alumni conference today, HE. Mr Peter Obi was asked about Gov. Soludo’s recent comments about his investments & performance, and this is what he had to say.

Watch the video above.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/15/i-did-my-little-as-anambra-gov-soludo-should-do-more-as-a-professor-peter-obi/

Soludo that is speaking. What did he do for Anambra while he was CBN governor. Nothing. There was no benefit or loan of sort that anambrans got.

Person way bring 50,20 ,5 and 10 naira note polymer just to create avenue to print nonsense.

Till date, no one can come out to say Obi stole money from government.

You're saying obi didn't roof Schools. Go to Paul University and Tansian and ask how much they have benefitted from Obi.

You say " he is my brother, but he can't win"
Just like a barren old lady telling a new bride that " I do wish you many children but I know you won't give birth"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Always going to Lagos that Tinubu developed. When will he start attending business summits in Anambara?

Even British have an Indian prime minister, Tinubu developed nothing In Lagos, he left debts, Lagos debt despite the revenue is alarming nobody is talking because it’s not like abroad. Daft a and dumb followers who lacks research and statistics.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Lashist(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
This man is very dull angry

He always sound incoherent with his bad grammar angry

No wonder he had a Pass in UNN after 6 years, What a disgrace!
Lol...you cant have a pass in UNN at all. By now your parents should have told you that you are dull...you want to insult obi but praise tinubu that said God bless pdp abi?? cheesy make you have the brain tinubu currently have constantly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Echoban: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Wow. Just see how he downplayed the whole issue.
"I've done my part as a trader, he'll do his part as a Prof"

Real set up for the Professor governor.

The countdown for him to perform more than Obi begins today!!

And we are saying Governance is bigger than buy and selling , reason why he has loopholes as far as governance is concerned. Not to talk of topmost office, giving it to a trader? No.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by HardMirror(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I love this man , very intelligent

May God make Peter Obi our next PRESIDENT, In Jesus mighty name Amen
lol. He only dodged the main issue. U guys are too emotional, he knows how to play on your intelligence. Is he stylishly admitting he did little? Lol
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Osamabinladenik: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
HardMirror:
lol. He only dodged the main issue. U guys are too emotional, he knows how to play on your intelligence. Is he stylishly admitting he did little? Lol
No intelligent person will see a drug dealer as president.
Never

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Masterchef(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:

It's very shameful.

What I'd have respected is if Obi had justified why he had to invest in the said brewery. Afterall, this has been one of his touted achievements.

Again, this is the time to start talking issues and not dodging the question just because the other guy is your elder brother. The LP candidate keeps missing the point.

By the way, I know the English language might not his mother tongue, but I can't but keep wondering what Obi must have learnt in primary school if he still has no idea of when to use 'does' instead of 'do'.

How can you continuously fail a basic 'Use of English' course, yet you lived in the UK, chaired a bank and brandish a resume bearing the likes of Oxford etc.

This bothers on aptitude and is somewhat of a red flag for a lot of people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by DeCleff(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:

Lagos was never built by tinubu because it was the former federal capital of Nigeria and now the commercial capital of Nigeria even before Turnbull became governor of Lagos State.

Every State in Nigeria contributed to whatever Lagos is today so stop being foolish and tribalistic..

Again the igbos contributed to whatever Lagos is today in terms of their investments because Lagos being the former capital of Nigeria is currently the commercial capital of Nigeria and since they are business men and women they have no other choice then to invest in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by shimolv: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by NuruDiddy: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:

I know one day u will start praying to Tinubu same way christians pray to God.
It's obvious Tinubu have taken the play of Almighty God in your life.
Well,Lagos is heaven Tinubu created,u will live there forever

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by chichar1(f): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lanretoye:
It's shameful that as a governor,instead of you to drive investments,you are the one investing...some people applauding him self,it shows their sense of reasoning.
The responsibility of government is to create a level ground for investors,provide infrastructures,security and enabling environment and see investors trooping and lobbying.no be to set up beer production company and say it is investment,soludobwas right to say the investments are worth next to nothing.I can't join issues with one alaba or ladipo sales boy so pls cut.
You are too naive and myopic to say this, so beer production is not an investment ?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Thebigheart: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Smart man. I must cast my vote for Labour Party because of this man Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Lightorder: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
boychild , how old are you?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by nony43(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Glink2018:

You are from Nyamiri tribe and you are saying we should.forget tribalism....

You still want to scam us with your Chameleon presidential candidate...called Obidaft

The devil we know is far better than the angel we don't know

And Buhari is from a very intelligent tribe.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by jamace(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:

You are still one of the group think urchins who swallow whatever you hear from your pay master hook, line and sinker.
Let me educate you. Peter Obi got Second Class Lower degree from UNN. Let me help you by attaching his degree result here.

Try and do personal research some times, you hear. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) / Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election / Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.