Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) (52583 Views)

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation / Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by obyno82: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Always going to Lagos that Tinubu developed. When will he start attending business summits in Anambara?

So this is all you can conjure!!! No wonder your moniker depicts you as a terrorist so i am not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
hybrid77:
I will make sure i cast my vote for this man

Me too. My wife too. I wish my 3 children are old enough to vote

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Robinmido(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
The fact that he admitted that soludo is more brilliant than him is something else. Not all can admit that. Wise man

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by lugiano1: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
festacman:
Democracy is about convictions, interests and choice. It's about freedom of expression. Democracy abhors mob dictatorship.

Soludo did nothing wrong. Pursuing one's own interest is not greediness. Igbo proverb says "the house you live in is what you should always maintain".
. Change ur mindset Mr man.... You do not bring people down because u want to climb.. it's witchcraft.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lanretoye:
It's shameful that as a governor,instead of you to drive investments,you are the one investing...some people applauding him self,it shows their sense of reasoning.
The responsibility of government is to create a level ground for investors,provide infrastructures,security and enabling environment and see investors trooping and lobbying.no be to set up beer production company and say it is investment,soludobwas right to say the investments are worth next to nothing.I can't join issues with one alaba or ladipo sales boy so pls cut.

Have you heard about Harbour bay that Peter Obi set up? That area has over 200 businesses both small and very large that Peter Obi attracted to the place. Keep talking nonsense sha talk is cheap

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by obyno82: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lanretoye:
It's shameful that as a governor,instead of you to drive investments,you are the one investing...some people applauding him self,it shows their sense of reasoning.
The responsibility of government is to create a level ground for investors,provide infrastructures,security and enabling environment and see investors trooping and lobbying.no be to set up beer production company and say it is investment,soludobwas right to say the investments are worth next to nothing.I can't join issues with one alaba or ladipo sales boy so pls cut.

Walahi you are not smart at all. You just want to form clever but you just showed stupidity. The government of Qatar, Even the UAE invests in companies the same with the Government of Norway they too invest in companies

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Always going to Lagos that Tinubu developed. When will he start attending business summits in Anambara?

Just tell us that Lagos is Tinubu's personal property.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Timekeeper452: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
This man is just too intelligent.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know.

-- Gov Soludo 2022.

Even Peter Obi knew all along he wasn't going anywhere but he just kept deceiving his gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
In all you get, get wisdom. Obi is a wise man. I respect his maturity.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Flexguy100: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Check my signature

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by saintkel(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Successkay12:

So will should be expecting this same reply when people accused your of doing nothing after your tenor in office as a president?
bloody hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by BrainSanitizer: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
All I can say is

PETER OBI

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Glink2018:

Why should I be Obi-DENSE?/

Then remain a blind Bat.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Glink2018:

Why should I be Obi-DENSE?/

Even without being obidient, you're already dense so no need for obi-dense. Your dense go double.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
HenryTimes:
Soludo miss yan big time
I'm telling you. He may end up being the worst governor in Nigeria. Governance isn't about being desperate to rule, its by calling. He's not done any meaningful thing since he took office as governor. Maybe the guy is pained grin

When buhari was so desperate to rule, see what his government is , today. Even the clueless man who had no experience had a much more peaceful rule and better economy during his term.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Offjoe: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
*Trying to find a side business as a student?* ❓

```Or do you continue to hunt for work from home?```

Come learn the techniques for getting daily credit alerts generated from your WhatsApp in this free lesson.
*Having nothing to sell? I've got this; don't worry.* �️
To register for the course, click the link below.
https:///skzllk

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Democracy is actually government of the people not the person. The interest of the greatest majority - more like mobocracy. That is where I disagree with you.

festacman:
Democracy is about convictions, interests and choice. It's about freedom of expression. Democracy abhors mob dictatorship.

Soludo did nothing wrong. Pursuing one's own interest is not greediness. Igbo proverb says "the house you live in is what you should always maintain".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
sanpipita:
If you throw lemons at Peter Obi he will turn it to lemonade, Soludo will be regretting letting hate and envy get better of him, lastly Peter Obi is very intelligent, the President Nigeria needs in 2023
Peter Obi is a critical thinker and such persons are few globally

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by weljewel: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thanks be to God for revelation, for provision, for deliverance and His Love and Mercy. In Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Image123(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lord of the lamba, of course you have no defence than to humble yourself after you have been verified and fact checked. Sebi you say na $100 million before? You no know say government is continuity that time abi?
Shameless liar.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by harmony75: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good response from incoming President ✌️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Valuepaints20(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
ok
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Roboto11: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
jerk:
This man is a presidential material forget tribalism.

Really?

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
That's a very diplomatic and smart response...!

Prof. Soludo needs better advisers... Or maybe these people just pay advisers salaries for doing nothing.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Blaze14k: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Glink2018:

You are from Nyamiri tribe and you are saying we should.forget tribalism....

You still want to scam us with your Chameleon presidential candidate...called Obidaft

The devil we know is far better than the angel we don't know

Lol so tinubu no be scam abi.. he own lagos now u want him to own nigeria. All to one man,, u dey try oo
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Macphenson: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lanretoye:

His economic policies brought about the first indigenous automobile company in Nigeria.

You all should have somee sense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by AcuraZDX: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Image123:
Lord of the lamba, of course you have no defence than to humble yourself after you have been verified and fact checked.

Cry kerosene

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
This man is very dull angry

He always sound incoherent with his bad grammar angry

No wonder he had a Pass in UNN after 6 years, What a disgrace!

Zombie, buhari your president can hardly pronounce any word correctly and you're here blabbing about a man that speaks far better than d almajiri. May God save you from your own hate. Hate kee u there

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by cheerishMe: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
i tot u guys are hvn campaign? Can't u concentrate on ur drug lord,

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Investment like this
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London / Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.