Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra (43028 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by stanluiz(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter obi official resident is in GRA Onitsha Anambra state.

Tinubu is not mentally ok due to sickness, old age and hard drug consumption. So I understand why he been talking rubbish.

He even flag off his campaign today by saying God bless PDP. This is too show you that the knots in his brain has been loose.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by stanluiz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
oneMalik:
The assault has begun !

Only the dogged and resolute ones will end the battle and claim the victory .

ASIWAJU of the NIGERIA

The JAGABAN of AFRICA

TINUBU of the WORLD .
Assult like God bless PDP today at his inauguration campaign in Jos ?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by CBARRY1: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
OGA TINU(BUBU) HAVE YOU SEEN THE MYSTERIOUS HAND-WRITING ON THE WALL NI?

PETER(ROCK) IS COMING TO CRUSH ANY SINKING SHIP THAT WANT TO CAPSIZE NIGERIANS AGAIN.

AMONG THE PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS, PETER(ROCK) HAS REMAIN YOUR MAJOR NIGHTMARE SINCE THE BEGINING OF THIS SUPERNATURAL TURN-AROUND.

GOD WILL SURELY HAVE MERCY AND RESCUE NIGERIANS FROM THE HANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF EVERY TUNNEL.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by lhordspy: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lashist:

Olodo, you realize BAT belongs to PDAPC party? cheesy

Just like Nasarawa is a great country.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
I don’t understand?? How can You say your are our Hope and Hope is here when Buhari the person that brought this suffering and calamity upon us is right there with you Campaigning. If tinubu enters then I Give up Nigeria can never be Good again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
He is enjoying facilities in Lagos and can't stand to endure bad environment he helped created in Anambra. Yet he get gut to compete with Lagos person
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by millionaireman: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
toprealman:
Are you now restricted from staying where you like in Nigeria?

There is no country in the world where citizens are restricted from living in any part of the country.

Fact is that Tinubu talks like a stark illiterate.
If Agberos of Lagos talk about sending non Yoruba out of Lagos, how could a whole presidential candidate, Tinubu, join in such a talk? Gone to the dogs.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by buhariguy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
KEVIND:
The first man in Nigeria that we are debating his investment not his embezzlement.
investing state money into his family business is not corruption.
This is why Obidient can never be president in his life
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by MansoryMX(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
tochifk:
Is Tinubu himself from Lagos state
And why are the APC candidates always trying to ridicule other party's candidate in every of their campaigns.??

And they are the ones playing the victim cards. If Obedient cough now they will start crying fowl cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Switruth: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
riverbird:

PDAPC grin, seems APC now has a faction grin
factional collabo.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Reference(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
So, so, so... what did they present to Nigerians today in their debut drama....
Next re-level or change over..... or I will save Nigeria from us....
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by jcross19: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Knock out cheesy
Peter Obi can not make his home state safe enough for him to stay, as a one time chief security officer and chieftain of the state, yet dumb Peter Obi followers think he can make Nigeria safe
can't you see that your candidate didn't know the difference between APC and PDP? Ah abi you n watch the video? Tinubu is a disaster that God won't allow it to happens His people...
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by buhariguy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
stanluiz:
Assult like God bless PDP today at his inauguration campaign in Jos ?
how does that affect you.
Nothing wrong if God bless pdp and Obidient for apc easy victory
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by LegendHero(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

That's the only thing you useless urchins have to campaign with; tribalism, because you know APC has absolutely nothing to write home about. Everyone who doesn't support Tinubu is automatically Igbo according to your wretched lots.
Tuehh!

When Tinubu win, we will pack Peter Pandora bag and deport him bag to Anambla to face Soludo.

He can’t keep running from his state.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by LegendHero(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
KINGS100:
Suddenly it's South West not Lagos. That's why Igbos don't want to share a country with useless fellows. God bless PDP according to the Grand patron of drug lords. Have you taken some heroin today!

I’m currently at Obi of Onitsha palace sniffing the heroin.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Greatness09: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Am here to enjoy the Vawulence grin grin grin grin grin

Tomorrow we go still buy fuel 200/liter
Bag of rice is almost 50k
Dollar is still above 750

mtcheeeewwwww!!!!!

What exactly is Tinubu going to do that Buhari did not do

In other word he is saying Buhari and Apc failed us for the past 8 years and he is bringing hope

Wow!!!! Una whedone

Abeg give me one bottle of Heineken and nkwobi make I use hold myself first

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Greatness09: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
jcross19:
can't you see that your candidate didn't know the difference between APC and PDP? Ah abi you n watch the video? Tinubu is a disaster that God won't allow it to happens His people...

This one off me ooo how can someone make such huge mistake in an election campaign flag off
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Jnkay: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Now there is nothing wrong in Tinubu insulting Obi, but if is the other way, they will claim that Obidents are troublesome. The fact remains that Tinubu uses word enchantment and he speaks with spell. He pronounces evil, that was same thing APC did to Jonathan and Osinbajo.There is power in the spoken words. So Obidents all way denounce his words. For example; Obi will not be returned to Anambara by Tinubu. Obi will win Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Greatness09: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
CBARRY1:
OGA TINU(BUBU) HAVE YOU SEEN THE MYSTERIOUS HAND-WRITING ON THE WALL NI?

PETER(ROCK) IS COMING TO CRUSH ANY SINKING SHIP THAT WANT TO CAPSIZE NIGERIANS AGAIN.

AMONG THE PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS, PETER(ROCK) HAS REMAIN YOUR MAJOR NIGHTMARE SINCE THE BEGINING OF THIS SUPERNATURAL TURN-AROUND.

GOD WILL SURELY HAVE MERCY AND RESCUE NIGERIANS FROM THE HANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF EVERY TUNNEL.

Please increase the volume let them hear jare

Sometimes I imagine if this people supporting Tinubu and Apc have been in the country for the past 8 years!!! Like bro!!! It’s worse than PDP 16 years of rule

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by saintrow1: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
I was attacked by Obi terrorist supporters today, I stood my ground and I dealt with them as usual. Those clowns are lightweight, the moment you deal with them and they can't bounce back, they will quickly go to Facebook to report you for harrassment and bully. Awon werey.
Social media is obi's supporters cave, they will attack you and run back in like rats.

They have created multiple accounts to wage war on anyone that does not support Obi the liar

This is the ring leader below

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Gozac: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban.

This man just dey use Obi Pandora and Atiku catch cruise.

That will tell how unserious and unfit Tinubu is to lead Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by MadamExcellency: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
That was hate speech and no sane person should applaud this vitriol. It's beneath a presidential candidate.

This singular statement is a booster for Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. It will help them get support from the international community. The hate for the Igbo tribe is evident here and it's shameful, to say the least.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by AndreUweh(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi resides in Anambra state and Onitsha precisely. Let Tinubu first relocate to Osun state before looking for someone to relocate.
I wonder how people take a semi demented man serious.
Anyway, Tinubu will be lucky to come a distant third in the presidential election next year.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by ZombieSlayer1: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
LegendHero:

When Tinubu win, we will pack Peter Pandora bag and deport him bag to Anambla to face Soludo.

He can’t keep running from his state.

Peter Obi already lives in Anambra state. He has said this several times and he has told you urchins that if you can provide evidence that he has any property in Lagos he'll quit this contest but up till now you guys don't have anything except baseless propaganda.
You urchins are as braindead as Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by LegendHero(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Peter Obi already lives in Anambra state. He has said this several times and he has told you urchins that if you can provide evidence that he has any property in Lagos he'll quit this contest but up till now you guys don't have anything except baseless propaganda.
You urchins are as braindead as Tinubu

No Peter Pandora live in Lagos.

They no born am well make he live for Anambla. Unknown gunmen would have dealt heavily with him.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by bugalo: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu just in case you forget, Peter Obi is not desperate to be Nigeria's president
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by TheOgaBoss: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
lansile:
He is enjoying facilities in Lagos and can't stand to endure bad environment he helped created in Anambra. Yet he get gut to compete with Lagos person
oga what facilities do you have in Lagos?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by ZombieSlayer1: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
LegendHero:

No Peter Pandora live in Lagos.

They no born am well make he live for Anambla. Unknown gunmen would have dealt heavily with him.
I can't believe I just wasted a few precious minutes of my life debating with an imp.
I shall engage you no further
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by onatisi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Slurity:
You are living in another planet. Jagaban is the next election. Keep blowing grammar. Who has better manifesto than Tinubu, he is the only candidate that has come up with manifesto of what he intend to do and you still want him to do more ani? Keep waiting.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by riverbird: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Switruth:
factional collabo.
grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Why will you return a man back to a place he is totally rejected? Isnt that wickedness.

I plead with our zombidients group to please rally around some money so we can ship the lying fraudster to places like china or southkorea that he is always quoting and making reference to when been faced with matter and discussions far above his intellectual grade and capacity.

China and south korea, we better pass them, there is nothing wrong in looking at the road other passed to make headsway, Una go school self. Why your candidate dey mention names, Obi don’t even mention names, age is not maturity after all, your Tinubu even said God bless pdp

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by durasome(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
well. Nigeria will not sink. We hereby reaffirm our commitment to progressive good governance.”..

Nigerians should please read in between lines to understand them well,what will APC government be reaffirming to Nigerians? hardship continuity,we reject that in strong terms, this can never be again, no Nigerians would not allow it again. Go APC government go we don't need you or anything associated with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.