Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra (42981 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by MaliCampus: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
femisplash:

If there was no video of Peter Obi talking about Tinubu, you would have sworn by your life he never talked about Tinubu. Look at Obi seeing Tinubu in his sleep and all corners of his rooms but pretends in public to deceive his bgullible audience.
lols,Some of you yorubas are not wise.You should be scared of Shettiman and not Obi.That boko haram man won't think twice to take out Tinubu so he can be in charge,See the way he disrespected Osibanjo calling the vice president ice cream seller, keeps attacking Obi that has never mentioned is name. Anyways,some of you are still kids and won't understand.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by TheEndless: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Tinubu queries why the Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi lives in Lagos instead of Anambra state.

* Vows that he will send him back to Anambra state in 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-doesnt-know-road-ill-return-him-to-anambra-tinubu/
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod
DingBAT: Ewaaaaaaa atiiii gbadooebnsns bdbdhbdbbsbs

Crowd of BATstards mumbling: What is he saying?

DingBAT: dead fish is noooooo nooooootoooooooooo

Crowd of BATstards mumbling: Is he okay? Let’s just nod our heads like we understand.

DingBAT: xmsodjbehubdvdyudbdhudbrhddbhdhhdb

Crowd of BATstards: We know he’s excruciatingly stupid but we just have to do our jobs to defend him or our families will starve.

DingBAT: Peter Obi!!!!

Crowd of BATstards gives a round of applause and hails him grin

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Patriotsleague: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
tochifk:
lols
On a serious note, Tinubu wasn't born and brought up in Lagos...
He came to Lagos just like every other person that leave their state and relocate to Lagos.
The difference is just that, unlike every other tribe, people from Ondo, Oyo, osun, Ogun finds it easy to claim lagosian because they all speak same language
He has lineage from Lagos, and he was a governor of the state. Stop buying into rumours promoted by Ipobians.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Landowner101(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
According to Tinubu "God bless P--D--P, A-P-C" grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Randy100: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
For Ethnic bigot

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Why will you return a man back to a place he is totally rejected? Isnt that wickedness.

I plead with our zombidients group to please rally around some money so we can ship the lying fraudster to places like china and southkorea that he is always quoting and making reference to when been faced with matter above his intellectual grade.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by SugarGirl44(f): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Normal normal.
But he and his people love Yorubaland too much, na the problem be that.
He may not want to go.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Why will you return a man back to a place he is totally rejected? Isnt that wickedness.

I plead with our zombidients group to please rally around some money so we can ship the lying fraudster to places like china and southkorea that he is always quoting and making reference to when been faced with matter above his intellectual grade.

You don't have sense.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Bugatie(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu should first confirm his own party first, Obi is not his mate.

God blesssss PeeeedeeeApc smiley

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by probitee: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Buhari photocopy talking
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by DenreleDave(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Great...

Peter shud return to his region
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by madapcmod: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
That is if you are not traveling to UK after today's gaffe.

See this vegetable that they brought seat for to rest after coming down from plane. He could not stand for few minutes after coming down from plane. We all saw how he nearly collapsed today at Jos

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2022

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by DenreleDave(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
madapcmod:
That is if you are not traveling to UK after today's gaffe.

See this vegetable that they brought seat for to rest after coming down from plane. We all saw how he nearly collapsed today at Jos

We go still vote am

Go put the pictures for Bill board. We go still vote am
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Cmanforall: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Tinubu queries why the Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi lives in Lagos instead of Anambra state.

* Vows that he will send him back to Anambra state in 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-doesnt-know-road-ill-return-him-to-anambra-tinubu/
Obi is a trader... and ports are in Lagos.

Maybe he should encourage his president Buhari to ensure ports in South South are allowed to function in full capacity. Maybe a port established in South East.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Igboslayer: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Heheheheheheh...urchins and their leaders will be sent back to Anambra state. Shebi, they are used to developing other people's state...we want them to develop their home...stupid crazy idiots. Obi govern Anambra for 8 years and left Awka as the worst state capital in Nigeria with the worst road network.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by sukar886: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Old sick man, drug dealer return a capable man to anambra , joke if the centuray , old cargo, wey no fit hold common flag, wey de fall anyhow ... Mugu

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by 1gbdata: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by FireUpNow(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu I think the only headache you have is Peter Obi. Shame!

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Simplythebest: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
So Tinubu will send all Igbos and Hausa people back to their various regions cus they were not from Lagos. Honestly this country can never be okay and good with this kind of wicked and selfish leaders. Can u imagine what is coming out from the mouth of a man trying to be the president of Nigeria. Is a big shame

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by madapcmod: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
DenreleDave:

We go still vote am

Go put the pictures for Bill board. We go still vote am

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by sukar886: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mugu wey no Sabi en party , PD, APC

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Grandmeister(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
BATified2023:
Tinubu should take it easy abeg,irrespective of our political differences we should understand we are still humans

Tinubu please allow peter obi to still b in lagos cos if he dares stay in anambra for a week he might no live to tell the story
Old man with no hope for the future. Tinubu will finally locate his family house in iragbiji next year. Get ready to carry his luggage for him.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Monday60655(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Imagine the so-called presidential candidate, he focused on Peter Obi and the Obidient movement instead of telling Nigerians what he will do.
In Tinubu's voice, GOD BLESS NIGERIA! GOD BLESS PDP!! GOD BLESS THE INCOMING PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA PETER OBI.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
If you listen to high Chief Mike Ozorhkome (SAN) question at the town hall meeting few days ago you will stop supporting any politician for president!... Nigeria need a National discussion and not election! I don't have a voter's card and I will never have until we sit down to discuss the unity of this country first! I cannot be a party to all these nonsense every 4years!!

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by edunaragold(f): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

. Make I hear, God bless my tinubu I beg, after all I benefited from him brt and education. We are much that you think. Obi na social media. Lol, party of which day, did u know how many people APC has impacted silently. I laughed in Yoruba.

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Illegal1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
The jagaban has spoken...

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by DenreleDave(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
madapcmod:

Yes we are stupid.. We go still vote am
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by madapcmod: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Very unpresidential blabbing from a drug baron.

You should start chasing him now, no be your lap dog be Lagos Governor?

See this sick old vegetable that cannot walk after coming down from plane at Jos airport, they have to bring chair for him to rest before going for campaign.

Nature will retire you before next year

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Truthdeypain: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

I plead with our zombidients group to please rally around some money so we can ship the lying fraudster to places like china or southkorea that he is always quoting and making reference to when been faced with matter and discussions far above his intellectual grade and capacity.

I just hate seeing you and your posts.

Very worthless sexist tribalist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump