Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra (43036 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Why will you return a man back to a place he is totally rejected? Isnt that wickedness.

I plead with our zombidients group to please rally around some money so we can ship the lying fraudster to places like china or southkorea that he is always quoting and making reference to when been faced with matter and discussions far above his intellectual grade and capacity.

Market your Tinubu who is obviously not too sound anymore, Age, which is God grace is telling on him and he knows, but ambition is priceless they say.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by ufuosman(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Switruth:
Na wao. If dem never call Obi speech never complete. This PDAPC people self.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Skty: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
To me, Abuja and Lagos are same same ... Tinubu will return to oragbiji Osun state or whatever or wherever
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Skty: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
See campaign promise. This man na big fuool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by toprealman: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
millionaireman:

There is no country in the world where citizens are restricted from living in any part of the country.

Fact is that Tinubu talks like a stark illiterate.
If Agberos of Lagos talk about sending non Yoruba out of Lagos, how could a whole presidential candidate, Tinubu, join in such a talk? Gone to the dogs.

This guy should not happen to Nigeria. Imagine the effrontery!

grin grin grin

PDAPC!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Conner44: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
edunaragold:
. Make I hear, God bless my tinubu I beg, after all I benefited from him brt and education. We are much that you think. Obi na social media. Lol, party of which day, did u know how many people APC has impacted silently . I laughed in Yoruba.

Yes we know grin see an example of them below

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by cracky2(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu should go and treat his dementia, Tinubu you're a criminal and people like you should be in jail now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Conner44: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
buhariguy:
how does that affect you. Nothing wrong if God bless pdp and Obidient for apc easy victory

Chai! grin

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by jcross19: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Greatness09:

This one off me ooo how can someone make such huge mistake in an election campaign flag off
is big sign of disaster that want to befall Nigerians if we don't get it right
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by GistFullGround: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Is this Tinubu's economic plan?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by SWATMan: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
LegendHero:

You no dey country?

Here is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vijCbaXUZ7M

You have failed the simple question he asked you. Was that a campaign ground? cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by tctrills: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
saintrow1:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, the clown came soft. Anyone can calm anything, In fact I can claim to be richer that dangote but I'm I? You can claim anywhere in Nigeria but the fact remains that iboland is the only place you can claim. By the way I always get bargain when me and my fellow yorubas start talking in the market and I always give them tips as well. grin tongue
You are not really wise. If you trespass into my house in Lagos, you would be jailed. The Judge would not care if I come from Igboland or if you speak fluent Yoruba. We both have the very same privileges in any part of Yoruba land. We are taxed the same way. We both don't need a passport or a permit to live and work in any part of Yoruba land. So how is Yoruba land your own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Emola12(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
OBIDIENT will now send you back to iragbiji ambush
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by ComptonGee: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
He dare not relocate to Anambra. If he tries that, he will be kidnapped or killed within a week. Him self e know grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by ComptonGee: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
cracky2:
Tinubu should go and treat his dementia, Tinubu you're a criminal and people like you should be in jail now

Okay Sir, kindly help us send him to jail as he's the only politician in Nigeria. I don't know why people are so obsessed with Tinubu. He was only a governor in Lagos and never served in the federal level so how has he contributed to the problem of the whole Nigeria which your leaders from 1960 has never been able to stop. How's he the cause of bad roads all over the country? How has he affected your life as a Nigerian?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by rummmy: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
This osun man again...
Obi seems to be his greatest problem..
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by AsawanaDgreat: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu is vision less
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by saintrow1: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
tctrills:

You are not really wise. If you trespass into my house in Lagos, you would be jailed. The Judge would not care if I come from Igboland or if you speak fluent Yoruba. We both have the very same privileges in any part of Yoruba land. We are taxed the same way. We both don't need a passport or a permit to live and work in any part of Yoruba land. So how is Yoruba land your own?

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
You want me to come to the house that you guys are using to store drugs.
Based on nigerians constitution, you don't need a passport or permit but should that constitution be scrapped, you will need a permit or passport. Mind you nigeria is a group of nations and we signed up to be in regional government not this unilateral system we have today. Yorubaland is my land, any day any time. In real life situation, I can f**k your life up for saying that in my present and I will defend it in any court. The reason why you clowns see yorubaland as the place to talk trash is because most yoruba people act soft. You won't dear tell any northerner this trash. Go to kano and tell hausa man that kano doesn't not belong to him or kano is a no mans land and watch him put a knife on your neck and slice it. Guess what things are starting to change and it's just a matter of time. Im sure you saw how your people were dealt with in market in lagos lately.
We know the history of iboland, it was just an empty place, you people were cursed and chased out of cameroun and migrated to that dot in a circle. Errosion will soon wide you all out.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by ComptonGee: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
toprealman:

This guy should not happen to Nigeria. Imagine the effrontery!

We need a president wey get choko not all these dindinrin who couldn't act like a leader. A leader must have all kinds of effrontery but your too bitter to know that. You think a soft person can rule Nigeria? Go wake Yar'adua to confirm
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Danniedpastor(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Why will you return a man back to a place he is totally rejected? Isnt that wickedness.

I plead with our zombidients group to please rally around some money so we can ship the lying fraudster to places like china or southkorea that he is always quoting and making reference to when been faced with matter and discussions far above his intellectual grade and capacity.

He lives in Lagos ,in his own house (not rented o).
Drink your garri in peace.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Danniedpastor(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Tinubu queries why the Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi lives in Lagos instead of Anambra state.

* Vows that he will send him back to Anambra state in 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-doesnt-know-road-ill-return-him-to-anambra-tinubu/

The foolish mam even insulted Bihari by saying "hope is back". A beg hope travel before?
OK, he's trying to tell us that hope died in buhari government and so he's trying to hoodwink us to believe that he is our hope.
Hopeless drug Lord has brought hope for his miscreants o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Danniedpastor(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Finally, Peter Obi confesses that Professor Chukwuma Soludo is above him in intellect and business of governance. Hear him;

“He is the governor of the state; he is my senior brother, he is even more intelligent than me because he is a professor, I am a trader, so he knows more and will be able to do things better than I am doing it.
Illiteracy is a disease.
You support a MSN that forgets the name of his political party...
How do I expect you to understand sarcasm.
Prue!!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Ekzoba(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Escobat

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by tctrills: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
saintrow1:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
You want me to come to the house that you guys are using to store drugs.
Based on nigerians constitution, you don't need a passport or permit but should that constitution be scrapped, you will need a permit or passport. Mind you nigeria is a group of nations and we signed up to be in regional government not this unilateral system we have today. Yorubaland is my land, any day any time. In real life situation, I can f**k your life up for saying that in my present and I will defend it in any court. The reason why you clowns see yorubaland as the place to talk trash is because most yoruba people act soft. You won't dear tell any northerner this trash. Go to kano and tell hausa man that kano doesn't not belong to him or kano is a no mans land and watch him put a knife on your neck and slice it. Guess what things are starting to change and it's just a matter of time. Im sure you saw how your people were dealt with in market in lagos lately.
We know the history of iboland, it was just an empty place, you people were cursed and chased out of cameroun and migrated to that dot in a circle. Errosion will soon wide you all out.

Well, bear your pains while the constitution lasts. The land belongs to all of us and anyone hardworking enough can buy and build wherever he chooses. The more you hate, the more we buy up the land you think is yours
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by aujile(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nobody should attempt to kill anybody o
I have finished saying my own
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by HilcomTech(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
BATified2023:
Tinubu should take it easy abeg,irrespective of our political differences we should understand we are still humans

Tinubu please allow peter obi to still b in lagos cos if he dares stay in anambra for a week he might no live to tell the story

Obi will lie, fight, beg and cry just to remain in Lagos because he is safer in Lagos than Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Buksaylor: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Tinubu queries why the Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi lives in Lagos instead of Anambra state.

* Vows that he will send him back to Anambra state in 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-doesnt-know-road-ill-return-him-to-anambra-tinubu/

Illegal immigrant of another state talking trash...
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by KPGGlobal: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
God bless PDthiefs
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Alvin007: 12:33am On Nov 16, 2022
tochifk:
lols
On a serious note, Tinubu wasn't born and brought up in Lagos...
He came to Lagos just like every other person that leave their state and relocate to Lagos.
The difference is just that, unlike every other tribe, people from Ondo, Oyo, osun, Ogun finds it easy to claim lagosian because they all speak same language

The bolded, really portrays your interesting thoughts. I’m sure you’re Igbo.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by OdefaGirl(f): 12:35am On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:

He is even bold to face matters..... while your Drug lord sleeps off while talking, sometimes talks like one who skipped his medication in a psychiatric home, that is why he chickens out like a frightened kitten from interviews and debates.....he barely remember his party name. You are not ashamed to defend rubbish....
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by lhordspy: 12:37am On Nov 16, 2022
OdefaGirl:

He is even bold to face matters..... while your Drug lord sleeps off while talking, sometimes talks like one who skipped his medication in a psychiatric home, that is why he chickens out like a frightened kitten from interviews and debates.....he barely remember his party name. You are not ashamed to defend rubbish....

Have you forgotten how your messiah said Nasarawa is a great country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Obasanjo's Look-alike Spotted In Delta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.