Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. (5650 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Exactly!!! Just spill it out rather than making it look as if u like her or want to get into any form of relationship with her, it's not nice.

Sweetheart, every relationship is based on manipulation. Nobody gives willingly.
She must have manipulated some guys who truly wanted to spend their lives with her.
What I did is what is deserving of every baby mama who wants a man to love her after rejecting good men.

Never advice anyone to commit to a woman who has been fvcked and dumped by another man. It's foolishness!
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Who be this? See who dem no call for matter dey carry am for head like woman wrapper wey u be. Oga take lousy sef out of my mention. Foolish being
He's trying to help you but you're too dumb to listen.
This is exactly how you make wrong choices in life. This is what he is saying.

Shame on you.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by SALTandFIRE: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

I will definitely entertain her with food and some hot dry gin after which I will show her zah ozah room.
I plan to spend nothing more than 4500 on that pvssy.

How old are you, my son ?
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
SALTandFIRE:

How old are you, my son ?
I am 29 sir.
And the girl in question is 23 sir (at least, that's what she said).

You can insult me all you want sir. But that won't change the fact that baby mamas made a wrong choice and they should pay for choosing the wrong guy over a good guy.

Everyone pays eventually.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by SPAMBOX7: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:
So I met a girl on Twitter. We talked and exchanged numbers.
I called her to come over to my place because I needed sex. She agreed and pleaded that I should not play with her heart.

She even asked me to buy her a new phone when she comes. I said no problem.
We agreed that she will see me tomorrow.

After talking with her on phone, I searched for her name on Facebook and found pictures of her and her baby which dated December, 2021.

I won't say anything. I will wait till she comes, fvck her, give her some money (highest 3k) and discard her.

No time to keep olosh0 as a girlfriend.
( I pray I won't contact disease shaa).
""( I pray I won't contact disease shaa).""

Wow so you even planning to dive raw. Wow
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by SPAMBOX7: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

I will definitely entertain her with food and some hot dry gin after which I will show her zah ozah room.
I plan to spend nothing more than 4500 on that pvssy.
No go fccck her raw o. If you ever plan that make sure u buy hiv safe test pack and run a test on her befor u dive raw. Tell am say na BP test say you Wan check her BP make wetin do u before make he no repeat. If she ask tell am say one girl been faint inside your house and as such you like to run BP test before anything. Make sure you hide the pack make she no come see am cheesy
No go loose guard for 5min pleasure o
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by SPAMBOX7: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Brother, better girls dey o. Plenty self.

One of my street guys told me about a girl who dresses sweet. He said the girl will never allow you to fvck her. I thought he was joking.
Omo, I tried to bed this girl several times, it didn't work. Instead, she dragged me to church.

Many guys have tried. Some are still trying her till date, but still no way.

She said she will not fvck until her wedding night. She's not like these dogs around us who doesn't have respect for the hole their unfortunate children will crawl out from.
Withh that kind girl ehhh, if you want to fvck, PUT THE RING ON IT!
She never jam. She hasn't
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

He's trying to help you but you're too dumb to listen.
This is exactly how you make wrong choices in life. This is what he is saying.

Shame on you.
I don't need help from a senseless being, he should go nd help his own life before thinking of someone to help. And as for you, that shame will be upon you nd tenth generation. Peace!!!
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Sweetheart, every relationship is based on manipulation. Nobody gives willingly.
She must have manipulated some guys who truly wanted to spend their lives with her.
What I did is what is deserving of every baby mama who wants a man to love her after rejecting good men.

Never advice anyone to commit to a woman who has been fvcked and dumped by another man. It's foolishness!
I didn't say you should have any form of commitment with her, all am saying is that if you want sex from her just tell her straight, not using relationship strategy. Understand me
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Yea, and she will definitely tell the guy about the child when they get into something serious

She no even hide am, assuming na hide,u won't see a picture of the child anywhere, more like the child doesn't exist..

I hope the said girl go see through the deceit
I honestly wish so too oooo am just pitying the poor lady

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by MrJARG(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
greenermodels:
she asked you not to play with her heart, please, don't play with her heart. As long as she hasn't done any wrong to you,don't do any wrong to her first. Entertain her with food and drinks and maybe discuss your friendship with her, you can stylishly tell her that you want an open friendship where each of you can keep other friends etc. Just be considerate with whatever you do with her.

BUT, DONT BUY ANY FUCKING PHONE FOR HER!

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:
So I met a girl on Twitter. We talked and exchanged numbers.
I called her to come over to my place because I needed sex. She agreed and pleaded that I should not play with her heart.

She even asked me to buy her a new phone when she comes. I said no problem.
We agreed that she will see me tomorrow.

After talking with her on phone, I searched for her name on Facebook and found pictures of her and her baby which dated December, 2021.

I won't say anything. I will wait till she comes, fvck her, give her some money (highest 3k) and discard her.

No time to keep olosh0 as a girlfriend.
( I pray I won't contact disease shaa).

OP what if you contact disease- Stop playing Russian roulette with your life , abort mission. prevention is better than cure
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Abi1985:

OP what if you contact disease- Stop playing Russian roulette with your life , abort mission. prevention is better than cure
Too late brother. Done and dusted.
Thanks for your concern anyway.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I didn't say you should have any form of commitment with her, all am saying is that if you want sex from her just tell her straight, not using relationship strategy. Understand me
Read the original post again. This time, do it sloooowly.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
She never jam. She hasn't
If you make one month for there, I go give you her contact.
You think you're better than us ?

Oga, flashy things won't help you win this girl.
I heard a guy sold his chairs, laptop and his motorcycle just to defrost that ice queen. In the end, the went to police station to settle the matter.

I didn't hear the details but I know she won the case anyway.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
No go fccck her raw o. If you ever plan that make sure u buy hiv safe test pack and run a test on her befor u dive raw. Tell am say na BP test say you Wan check her BP make wetin do u before make he no repeat. If she ask tell am say one girl been faint inside your house and as such you like to run BP test before anything. Make sure you hide the pack make she no come see am cheesy
No go loose guard for 5min pleasure o
I learnt something new. Thanks man. I will try this with the next girl I meet.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

""( I pray I won't contact disease shaa).""

Wow so you even planning to dive raw. Wow
Baba, na raw I do am o. The punna still tight shaa .
I wonder how she gave birth and her puna still firm like that. Maybe she never fvck plenty.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by lereinter(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Go and ask your silly
mother at home.

Lolzzzzz

This thing you inherited from your mother is bad O
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Are you a single mother?

Because I don't understand why this thing is paining you differently.

As in ehhh. It's like you've been through this kinda thing before.

Please share your experience.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by SPAMBOX7: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Baba, na raw I do am o. The punna still tight shaa .
I wonder how she gave birth and her puna still firm like that. Maybe she never fvck plenty.
You don even fvck am already wow cheesy
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by SPAMBOX7: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

If you make one month for there, I go give you her contact.
You think you're better than us ?

Oga, flashy things won't help you win this girl.
I heard a guy sold his chairs, laptop and his motorcycle just to defrost that ice queen. In the end, the went to police station to settle the matter.

I didn't hear the details but I know she won the case anyway.
Bro. She never jam I repeat she hasn't. If she in Lagos or Abuja send her contact to my email and gimme only 1 month. Unless she's not a woman
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Bro. She never jam I repeat she hasn't. If she in Lagos or Abuja send her contact to my email and gimme only 1 month. Unless she's not a woman
She's here in Taraba.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You don even fvck am already wow cheesy
Haba since around 11am or so.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
lereinter:

Lolzzzzz

This thing you inherited from your mother is bad O
and the one you inherited from your father is worst
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Are you a single mother?

Because I don't understand why this thing is paining you differently.

As in ehhh. It's like you've been through this kinda thing before.

Please share your experience.
I am not but am a lady, have given you my own piece of advice, if you won't take den you can do what's on your mind, your life, your body, your choice. Tadaaa!!!
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Read the original post again. This time, do it sloooowly.
Do what's on your mind oooo, I no wan read anything am not your mother. I don leave you to do wetyn u like. Good luck!!!!
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by SPAMBOX7: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

She's here in Taraba.
Never been there cheesy
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jeromestarks: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I am not but am a lady, have given you my own piece of advice, if you won't take den you can do what's on your mind, your life, your body, your choice. Tadaaa!!!
Too late.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by jerryforgood: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What kind of pity? Somebody is willingly doing ashawo, you are having pity on her, when she enjoys it. Don't pity her.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by Prettygirl200(f): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
jerryforgood:

What kind of pity? Somebody is willingly doing ashawo, you are having pity on her, when she enjoys it. Don't pity her.
Really? Like you know her.
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by headbasher96(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Landlord u go mess till one day u go Bleep spirit na that time u go know say wahala dey
Re: She Didn't Know I Know She Already Has A Child. by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What are you saying? Are you telling me that every single mother was left like that bc they have one fault or the other? Most men out there are irresponsible, I have friends that their boyfriend's got them pregnant and refused to take responsibilities of the babies, they left them to suffer for the kids alone and the whole thing is not funny. These girls are good girls they are homely and all. So pls don't say that, whatever you are doing to any woman out there always put your sister's in their shoes if it's good for other guys to do same to your sister's then you can go ahead and do what you are planning to do to that young lady.

Leave him...let him be talking nonsense...Being a single mother is a crime se??.Watch and see how God would punish you after you use and dump her..mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Guys And Their Toasting Patterns!. . . Lol!. / Why I Am Breaking Up With My Girlfriend / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.