Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! (2226 Views)

Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2022
mycar:

alright, from that, you will not know his contribution to the debt

Yes and that's over 2000%.

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by mycar: 6:37am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Yes and that's over 2000%.
where is the data?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:
Peter Obi has always claimed that he never borrowed money as governor of Anambra state. This is a big lie.

Infact Peter Obi grew Anambra state debt stock by over 1000% from under N16m that it was before he took office to over N3bn by the time he handed over.

Obi just says these things carelessly because he knows his supporters are dumb to say the least.

Imagine a president in Nigeria growing our debt stock by this ratio all for what? Still no major project can be attributed to him .

See the data from DMO below.

This is the link of obi bragging that he did not borrowed 1 kobo as a governor.

Cc Seun Mynd44

If only you were a little more patient to look more closely, you’d have seen that 2006 rate was calculated in dollars and by 2013, the debt rate was calculated in Naira.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by MarrisManah(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Oga stop embarrassing yourself in a bid to paint someone black. The first data was domestic debt in naira. Second data was external debt in USD! What sort of nonsense is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 6:42am On Nov 16, 2022
mycar:

where is the data?

Look again.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by MarrisManah(m): 6:44am On Nov 16, 2022
So a state like Lagos as at 2006 has external debt less than a "billion naira" according to you? Mugu.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by mycar: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Look again.
I did, one is in usd, the other is in naira and both are not connected either, so, if you failed to get my point then I rest my case
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2022
mycar:

I did, one is in usd, the other is in naira and both are not connected either, so, if you failed to get my point then I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2022
MarrisManah:
Oga stop embarrassing yourself in a bid to paint someone black. The first data was domestic debt in naira. Second data was external debt in USD! What sort of nonsense is this? And which mod moved this to fp?

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 6:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

If only you were a little more patient to look more closely, you’d have seen that 2006 rate was calculated in dollars and by 2013, the debt rate was calculated in Naira.

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by mycar: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:
You posted from an unverified handle, apc propaganda twitter handle known for fake statistics
I told you that you don't have a reliable data to back up your claim. too shameful
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by MarrisManah(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=naijapips04 post=118429552][/quote]
So which do we take? $16m from DMO or $18m from satisense...? Choose one so we can talk.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2022
MarrisManah:

So which do we take? $16m from DMO or $18m from satisense...? Choose one so we can talk.

Whichever you want to pick. The truth remains he claimed he never borrowed one Kobo bet he borrowed millions....of dollars
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Your DMO data said Anambra external debt was $16million as of 2006, but this Statisense Data you are posting here is saying $18million. Who should I believe now?

And if we take DMO as our Authority, how am I sure that other figures in this Statisense Data are accurate since it is already in discrepancy with DMO as regards Anambra debt in 2006?

But let’s assume this Statisense Data is authentic, Peter Obi left office in 2013 but 2013 data is not there. But we can try to speculate a figure for 2013 by using 2012 and 2014 figures. In 2012, the data stood at $24million while it was $42million in 2014. We can speculate therefore that Anambra External debt stood at $36million as of 2013.

Now, if we take the above speculation to be true, do you think you are still correct with your earlier claim that Peter Obi grew Anambra debt by 200% considering that the debt only grew from $18million (Statisense Data) to about $36million?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Whichever you want to pick. The truth remains he claimed he never borrowed one Kobo bet he borrowed millions....of dollars

Have you considered that the change in debt rate may have been occasioned by change in exchange rate?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Your DMO data said Anambra external debt was $16million as of 2006, but this Statisense Data you are posting here is saying $18million. Who should I believe now?

And if we take DMO as our Authority, how am I sure that other figures in this Statisense Data are accurate since it is already in discrepancy with DMO as regards Anambra debt in 2006?

But let’s assume this Statisense Data is authentic, Peter Obi left office in 2013 but 2013 data is not there. But we can try to speculate a figure for 2013 by using 2012 and 2014 figures. In 2012, the data stood at $24million while it was $42million in 2014. We can speculate therefore that Anambra External debt stood at $36million as of 2013.

Now, if we take the above speculation to be true, do you think you are still correct with your earlier claim that Peter Obi grew Anambra debt by 200% considering that the debt only grew from $18million (Statisense Data) to about $36million?

The context here is that he claimed he never borrowed one Kobo. That's sounds like a lot of one kobos to me.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Have you considered that the change in debt rate may have been occasioned by change in exchange rate?

It's an external debt bro. In USD. What exchange rate are you yapping about?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by BATified2023: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
There's no Nigerian politician that doesn't borrow and lie after tongue
so y are they saying peter obi never borrowed?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

The context here is that he claimed he never borrowed one Kobo. That's sounds like a lot of one kobos to me.

But it wasn’t increased by 200%, right?

I need us to establish that before we start to talk about how the external debt increased. If it was truly borrowed or other factors.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

But it wasn’t increased by 200%, right?

I need us to establish that before we start to talk about how the external debt increased. If it was truly borrowed or other factors.

The claim is that not a single Kobo was borrowed. That is what is being bursted as another dose from Pandora.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by BATified2023: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2022
mycar:

You posted from an unverified handle, apc propaganda twitter handle known for fake statistics
I told you that you don't have a reliable data to back up your claim. too shameful
so after he defeated u in your argument the next thing is to say he posted from unverified handle,can’t u verify it or obi must always b an angel in all situations

See u people are creating more problem for this guy by presenting him as an angel,present him as a normal politician with good intentions n people will relate with him but it’s madness to believe a politician is holy in Nigeria

It’s like saying a mother of 3 is a virgin,imagine how stupid it will look. If u want to tell us she’s decent u can present her as a God fearing housewife who is hardworking n not moved by material things from randy men but presenting her as a virgin to make her look decent is madness

If u observe peter obi is d most attacked aspirant n it’s simply because of his holier than thou packaging

Soludo knows his secret cos they have always been together n it’s same with other politicians n that’s y u will observe none of them like obi

It’s just like a group of thieves in which one left d location n start claiming angel n talking bad about people they used to steal together

It’s annoying

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Rapuru14: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Anambra debt status while Obi was is office was not borrowed by the sitting governor. Is it ghost that borrowed the money ni?

grin you obi supporters are just something else I swear.

So na ghost come dey borrow the money dey grow Anambra debt stock while Obi was governor? Like how do you people reason?
You're so dull
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Rapuru14:

You're so dull

Says an obingo.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

The claim is that not a single Kobo was borrowed. That is what is being bursted as another dose from Pandora.

But have you accepted you were wrong to claim he increased the debt profile by 200%?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by mycar: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2022
BATified2023:
don't mind him, He ran out of credible sources, the website of the author of the said statistics does not even exist. check the link there, as fake as agbodo master
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

But have you accepted you were wrong to claim he increased the debt profile by 200%?

If he increased it at all, even by 1 kobo then I'm not wrong. wink
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Rapuru14: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Says an obingo.

"Obingo" with brain is better and miles ahead of Urchin with white powder brain.

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Rebelutionary: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

But you have to admit the premise on which his case was built which was there was a borrowing under Peter Obi. Debt don't grow magically abi? This sanctimonious attitude is a put off! Saying I didn't borrow when debt grew under your government is a big NO NO!

There is nothing bad in debt if you don't need it and you won't spend it on consumption but making it look like every other peson that borrowed (supposing they use it for their needs) is not frugal is where he keeps setting himself up to be unnecessarily fact checked!

This is what lead a Soludo to give him the lashing he got!
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Rebelutionary: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2022
BATified2023:
so after he defeated u in your argument the next thing is to say he posted from unverified handle,can’t u verify it or obi must always b an angel in all situations

See u people are creating more problem for this guy by presenting him as an angel,present him as a normal politician with good intentions n people will relate with him but it’s madness to believe a politician is holy in Nigeria

It’s like saying a mother of 3 is a virgin,imagine how stupid it will look. If u want to tell us she’s decent u can present her as a God fearing housewife who is hardworking n not moved by material things from randy men but presenting her as a virgin to make her look decent is madness

If u observe peter obi is d most attacked aspirant n it’s simply because of his holier than thou packaging

Soludo knows his secret cos they have always been together n it’s same with other politicians n that’s y u will observe none of them like obi

It’s just like a group of thieves in which one left d location n start claiming angel n talking bad about people they used to steal together

It’s annoying
Nigerians have this Messiah complex...we see one person who look likes a picture of what we want...boom we latch on that person and deify the person.

Politicians like Peter Obi being what they are quickly want to cash in on that to make a god of themselves but the problem is there will always be people who will want to know if this "god" is what he says he is by checking if they bleed!

Unfortunately, we know how it turns out every time with these "gods", they bleed and sometimes badly too.

This is what is leading to this needless fact checking of everything if you ask me and his supporters hate such because it makes their god a fallible mortal!

We don't need some perfect sanctimonious fella who keeps pushing the narrative of some messiah with some magic wand-we have been down that road countlessly before! Just because his suppprters want us to believe he is the next best thing after slice bread doesnt mean Obi should canonize himslef as such. They said same about a Soludo and today he is the devil's cousin in their eyes because he gave their new found "god" a lashing!

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Newkingy: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:
Peter Obi has always claimed that he never borrowed money as governor of Anambra state. This is a big lie.

Infact Peter Obi grew Anambra state debt stock by over 1000% from under N16m that it was before he took office to over N3bn by the time he handed over.

Obi just says these things carelessly because he knows his supporters are dumb to say the least.

Imagine a president in Nigeria growing our debt stock by this ratio all for what? Still no major project can be attributed to him .

See the data from DMO below.

This is the link of obi bragging that he did not borrowed 1 kobo as a governor.

Cc Seun Mynd44
https://www.thecable.ng/obi-not-borrow-one-kobo-governor/amp

Alright, now drop the link where he borrowed.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Newkingy:

Alright, now drop the link where he borrowed.

No the debts were growing by themselves like Ijebu garri. Grow some sense na. Not every loan by every state is publicised.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

If he increased it at all, even by 1 kobo then I'm not wrong. wink

And in increment by 1kobo is 200%?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Tribunal Fate Of Osun Governor, Adeleke Doomed❓ / Peter Obi May Win Southern Borno. See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Him Today / Northeners React To News Of Tinubu Attacking Buhari On Legit.ng Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.