Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! (1970 Views)

Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

And in increment by 1kobo is 200%?

An increment by 1kobo means Pandora is a bloody liar.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Rebelutionary:

But you have to admit the premise on which his case was built which was there was a borrowing under Peter Obi. Debt don't grow magically abi? This sanctimonious attitude is a put off! Saying I didn't borrow when debt grew under your government is a big NO NO!

There is nothing bad in debt if you don't need it and you won't spend it on consumption but making it look like every other peson that borrowed (supposing they use it for their needs) is not frugal is where he keeps setting himself up to be unnecessarily fact checked!

This is what lead a Soludo to give him the lashing he got!

I don’t think if Obi borrowed, he would have been telling the world he didn’t borrow.

My engagement with the Op is that I first wanted to establish to him first that his claim is fallacious before I can now go on to explain to him how the debt increment came about; if it was through Obi’s borrowings or through magic.

But remember that he first claimed that Obi met 16million dollars debt in 2006 but increased it to 3billion dollars by 2013 according to DMO which according to him was an increment of about 200%. That was why I set out to call out his many fallacies.

First, by according to DMO, Anambra’s debt as of 2013 was 3billion Naira (not dollars). Now, convert 16million dollars in 2006 to naira by 2013 exchange rate and see what that would give you.

You see, don’t always let these liars deceive you. They are merchants of fake news and lies and that’s their only hope of victory.

I’m not saying Obi is a Saint, no one is, but he stands tall above all those contesting with him in 2023 election.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

An increment by 1kobo means Pandora is a bloody liar.

What’s your Authority?

DMO or Statisense?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

What’s your Authority?

DMO or Statisense?

Both and any other one you can quote. I dare you....but please not pandora bikon
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Both and any other one you can quote. I dare you....but please not pandora bikon

How can you be using both DMO and Statisense when they both have conflicting numbers?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Newkingy: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

No the debts were growing by themselves like Ijebu garri. Grow some sense na. Not every loan by every state is publicised.

Nah you no get sense. You post screenshot but not fit post link.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by naijapips04: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

How can you be using both DMO and Statisense when they both have conflicting numbers?

I said bring your own with the correct figures oga. grin
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

I can’t bring my own when there’s an agency that keeps that data already. And it is generally and almost globally accepted as an authority as far as data for Nigerian debt profile is concerned.

It is the agency that you quoted and I don’t know why you would want to dump it now?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! by Penguin2: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

I can’t bring my own when there’s an agency that keeps that data already. And it is generally and almost globally accepted as an authority as far as data for Nigerian debt profile is concerned.

It is the agency that you quoted and I don’t know why you would want to dump it now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Result Of Presidential Online Poll / Labourer Party Logo Unislamic Promotes Only Mama And Pikin And Baba / Globalcom Founder, Mike Adenuga Visits President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.