Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi (25925 Views)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by SmartyPants(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Primitive.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by pfadom: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Are these group not supposed to be predominantly Christians. Why is everything about deities and idolatry whenever it comes to politics.

Soludo is free to express his views and opinions without any threats or intimidation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by matm: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2022
I am the Lord your God, have no other gods before me.What a stupid act in this 21st century.
Reporting a governor to a man-made object.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Soludo and Chimaroke Have the same mentality, like that of Nnamdi azikiwe not all these nzobu nzobu igbos shouting up and down
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by DenreleDave(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2022
southsouthking:
I don't see him winning his second tenure.
Solodu could be working for the opponents, this is Nigeria where politics is a do or die affairs for the elite.
On PDAPC mantra we stand.
On LP I'll vote any day any time.
Papa Mama pickin.

U r joking sir..

Shebi them say obiano no go win 2nd term bcox he spoke badly about Peter obi then...

Obiano was a 8 years governor...

Soludo will win 2nd tenure.. All these na just noise

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by NwokoloOwa: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Nzogbu, nzogbu generation of Igbos should be rejected by all sane and peace loving Igbos. So if Soludo spoke against Umahi, would these clowns drag him to the deities. This is nonsensical. Obi is also criticizing others, so what's so special that he can't be criticized. He was talking tongue in cheek at the LBS event without answering anything. Sounding more like a pretender as usual playing to the gallery as I noticed he always does when boxed to the corner.

I'm beginning to be pissed off with this kind of behavior of some of our people. You keep doing the same thing over and over again.As we fire bullets, we should be able to take it with finesse and wisdom.

Not with threats as some of us do

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Corto: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-weve-dragged-soludo-to-igbo-deities-over-comment-on-obi-says-ohanaeze-worldwide

'Chokoleze' grin

igbo deity dey smoke igbo? No wonder the people love drug trafficking like kilode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin This is why Biafra can never stand.Igbos always tearing themselves apart like wolves over political matters.And to think an Anambra man is antagonising another Anambra man,speaks volume of how "wonderful" the useless Biafra would be like.
Any educated Igbo who believes Biafra is coming soon should have his certificate thrown into the fire.His education is just a pathetic waste of money and time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by dreu2fine(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by zoedew: 7:15am On Nov 16, 2022
Directionless and Confused bunch! Pitiable!! The truth, indeed, can be bitter. Soludo just told Ndigbo the cold truth about the matter!!! Ohanaeze should have pursued an Igbo Presidency bid and left Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB to the FG. Now, they are drifting on waves taking them nowhere!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by maxzzo1(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2022
No need na mad man already
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by alimiadedayo1: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2022
KanuSE:

So who will be the president?
maybe your father

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by jerk: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2022
Nayture147:
Igbos are quite worse in this regard. It is becoming more and more obvious the kind of people they really are.

I even wish y’all Biafla agitations can be granted at once. Not much difference between Igbos and the northerners they all hate so much.

A governor expressed his views, which is even close to the truth, una turn ham to enemy straight up.

You guys eyes will open very shortly, February is here, then we shall restore some sanity to the social media at least.

OBI cannot and will not be President in this forthcoming election. Very Simple and Clear.
you be mumu I swear. Face your South w'aste.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by phorget(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:
Seriously, so you can not have or share different opinions, ideas and solutions in the SE?

That region is like a dangerous and barbaric occult enclave.

Just imagine life and Nigerians existing with these stone age characters in control of the country.

We don finish be that grin grin

Having a different opinion isn't a crime but when you really don't have any opinion but still acting like you've got one is actually bad.
Soludo's opinion reels of some sort of personal vendatta.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by pepetua(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigerians are drunk with stupidity, north, south, East and West and Thier best stocks in trade recently are insults, abuse and all sorts of derogatory word that can provoke angers rath and strive ,
Ethnic and religious bigotry has eaten deep the country Nigeria and the hope of a better Nigeria seems very slim. Thanks to Benin République for my new nationality and chop your Nigeria and Biafra, half bread is better than kwilikwili.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by sylve11: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Na wa o embarassed cool
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Freelancer2020(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2022
youngbabaj:
Please what did soludo call igbo politics again?

Nzogbu-nzogbu,,, lwkm

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by asanausana91: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2022
I used to think these Igbo people are educated, but I was wrong.
Pa Adebanjo was against Tinubu nobody threaten him. Shettima insulted Atiku nobody attack him,even Masari and Elrufai attack Atiku nobody say anything.
I believe the north should open their eyes to see the kind of politics the igbos are playing.
If any northerner make a mistake of rejecting his own,then he should cry for himself.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Corrinthians(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2022
This is why I'm irritated by my Yoruba brothers claiming woke, trying to sabotage Yoruba interests, especially that bleating punk called Mr Macaroni. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by A001: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2022
Dragged him to useless symbolic entities
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by modsfucker: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Aufbauh:
I can't just understand how a group of people that mouthed & sought for a level playing field in the land detest dissenting voices in their midst.

No matter what Soludo has already done justice to his conscience and the truth. The substances of his article cannot be withdrawn anymore.

And to think that these people only recently finished beating chest about Soludo, threatening violence if he wasn't returned elected, is just crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Ance4Liverpool: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Another propaganda.

We are focused.
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Vote wisely if you like
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Corrinthians(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2022
The narrow-mindedness of this tribe is alarming. Sometimes we complain about the attacks from their children littered all over the forum, saying they're way too intolerant of divergent views, asking that their parents tamed their attitude. We didn't realize it is their very parents and elders propelling this very character!

I cringe in fear at what could become of our freedoms if an Igbo man becomes the president of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-weve-dragged-soludo-to-igbo-deities-over-comment-on-obi-says-ohanaeze-worldwide
Same idolatory Prof Soludo once raised the alarm that it has taken over Igboland. So they are lp supporters using idolatory for criminal organ harvesting and trafficking
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by asanausana91: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2022
phorget:

Having a different opinion isn't a crime but when you really don't have any opinion but still acting like you've got one is actually bad.
Soludo's opinion reels of some sort of personal vendatta.

how? So he should not tell Peter Obi the truth? Even Peter Obi know that he will not win. This election will enter into a rerun which will be between Tinubu and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Afamed: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2022
In Biafra land no , Dissenting opinions are not allowed. You speak differently from the IPOB opinions on Wednesday, your heads are cut off on Eke market day
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by NwaGodl1000(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2022
I just pity Soludo wether Obi lose or win on February he has just initiated his downfall, a governor yet to execute any project after a year now yet self found worthy to demarket an 8 yrs successful former. I have foreseen his fall when he chooses to fight Ipob and touts all at once.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by phorget(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2022
asanausana91:
how? So he should not tell Peter Obi the truth? Even Peter Obi know that he will not win. This election will enter into a rerun which will be between Tinubu and Atiku.

Until election results are been announced that is when we would know the winner.
You only care of not loosing on your investment and I'm sure Soludo hasn't invested on Obi's presidential journey so why is he bothered about winning or losing?

And just hear yourself... Why would there be a return?
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by ORIAYO70(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2022
youngbabaj:
Please what did soludo call igbo politics again?
Nzogbu
Nzogbu politics lol.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by GodHatesJews: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Heathen savages from the land of Ekwensu

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by tamdun: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Nayture147:
Igbos are quite worse in this regard. It is becoming more and more obvious the kind of people they really are.

I even wish y’all Biafla agitations can be granted at once. Not much difference between Igbos and the northerners they all hate so much.

A governor expressed his views, which is even close to the truth, una turn ham to enemy straight up.

You guys eyes will open very shortly, February is here, then we shall restore some sanity to the social media at least.

OBI cannot and will not be President in this forthcoming election. Very Simple and Clear.
Northerners are better than igbos in everything , even religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos - Kano Train: 43 Hours Journey, Declining Passenger Interest / Supreme Court Sacks Mustapha Usman As Lawmaker. "Forged Credentials & NYSC" / FG Officially Proscribes Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.