Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi (25951 Views)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tochj:

Onitsha main market is still the biggest in Africa.
Wise Yorubas have a section there
Even Ariaria in Aba
This ur backward mentality is the reason iragbiji druggie recolonize U

And your parents chose to birth you in the colonized region, shame on them.
Y’all still troop daily from the free land to the colonized region, that means something is wrong with y’all upstairs.
If you have one Tinubu in your dead region, you would have been proud of the place instead of claiming Lagos by force.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by MyExpression(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:

Every once in a while, we get quality and credible thoughts from the SE, but such good, rational and realistic thoughts are rare and generally not welcome in the SE simply because they are not used to any rationale that doesn't paint their self-abusive and self-destructive and collective paranoia, us against them mentality and inability to understand the basic rules and concepts of political understandings and maneuver, basic ralaities as opined by Soludo that you can not win with the same tired and worn out methods of sentimental and emotional blackmail or the usual arrogance of not reaching out, forming strategic alliances.

Even though Obi is contesting and nearly the whole of Igborace is behind him, they still hate Nigeria, they still don't wish us well, and they still insult and abuse Nigeria and Nigerians outside their borders.

With their baked-in radicalization and societal indoctrination, they can not coexist peacefully and lovingly with the rest of Nigeria, they don't even love themselves to start with.

All the people they are slaughtering in the SE are their own people, the people, and the region crumbling under their sit-at-home madness are igbo people

Soludo offered the best and most logical pathway forward, but his people are too far gone to listen, reason, understand or be receptive to sane ideas and solutions.

Sadly for them and even for Soludo in Anambra, the real danger is looming around the corner after Obi's loss at the polls next year, the SE won't be the same again.

I'm Igbo, and I do share your sentiment.
He should perhaps, reach out to other well meaning parties, to join the moving train, show their support, and in return, the Labour Party will support them at other lower levels.
APGA is a strong igbo force, he should still embrace his family.

Soludo might be the last governor from Apga, if they don't join force soon.
He's simply asking the Igbos....do we have a plan B, should something go wrong.
Apga could go into oblivion if we do not protect it politically, while we're busy elevating Peter Obi of the Labour Party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by ogwumgbe: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
HilcomTech:
Obi claims to be a Christian and a Catholic yet he is employing the use of Idol worshippers and Babalawos just because someone dared to have a contrary opinion from his own.

Peter Obi is not open to criticism and hence not fit for president

Obi's fight with El-Rufai originated from the analysis of Anambra that El-Rufai made based on facts. Instead of Obi to reply El-Rufai with facts he resorted to personal attacks on the person of El-Rufai and even called the entire IGBO race on El-Rufai.

He's better than the drug baron that has not granted a single interview
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:
You call it idol worshipping. I called it a well.laidndoen justice system. Take for instance the okija shirine. Okija is the most trusted way for you to get justice on any matter that has to do with land money or inheritance. All you have to do is go there state the matter to the diety just as it is. You will be warned that if you like the spirit will not do anything concerning Ur matter. It's only a waste of Ur own time. Okija will never indulge in any matter that has to do with fruad or any illegal thing. Yes read well. Okija doesn't collect bribe. Yes read well. Just like most gods of iboland. Whereas in Yoruba land it's not the same Esu will surport anyone that brinh sacrifice (arowo sebo lesu ngbe) no matter what u do if you offer sacrifice Esu will surport u. Ogun will surport anyone that is fast. (Eniyara ni Ogun ngbe) and so on. All the gods of Yoruba land has limitations not like the ones of the Ibos. This is my field. During Gbenga Daniel regime he made is commissioners to sleep inside coffin to swear allegiance to him. Yes this is true. The only difference is that Yorubas hide there own doing while Ibos don't hide. Adults can quote me with questions, you see Una children pls don't even try u will be ignored.
During the time of the construction of sokori brigbe in Abeokuta. There is this Ogun shrine beside the road that needs to be demolished or relocated. Fmr gov Amosun came there by himsef to appease the Ogun on a broad day light before it was shifted backwards....his words eyin Baba a nse ona nio notina lase Fe si ese yin si eyin die. Then he offered prayers for his himself the state and Nigeria.
Bro can we talk one on one please
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by nisai: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

A teacher who can’t differentiate btw live and leave.
This shows how daft you are and nothing coming out of your filthy mouth should be taken seriously.
Like obi like zombidient...shior.
Bloody liar, you’ll cook up anything just to cover for your cursed tribe.

You complain daily about Yoruba but yet pack all your family members in a night bus to come meet us, isn’t that madness?
Can’t be exchanging words with a mad man abeg.
Gedifok.

Don't mind the dirty liar. Aba and Onitsha being the dirtiest place in the world is a reflection of their lifestyles which they are projecting on others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
pfadom:
Are these group not supposed to be predominantly Christians. Why is everything about deities and idolatry whenever it comes to politics.

Soludo is free to express his views and opinions without any threats or intimidation.
You're right but he should go there and answer his call
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by HilcomTech(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
ogwumgbe:

He's better than the drug baron that has not granted a single interview

IPOB CARNNIBAL, tell us the name of your drug baron if you are not a coward
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by ogwumgbe: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

IPOB CARNNIBAL, tell us the name of your drug baron if you are not a coward

Everyone knows him including you hypocrite. America indicted him and not me bro so face front
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Tochj(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

And your parents chose to birth you in the colonized region, shame on them.
Y’all still troop daily from the free land to the colonized region, that means something is wrong with y’all upstairs.
If you have one Tinubu in your dead region, you would have been proud of the place instead of claiming Lagos by force.
You don't know what is called spirit of enterprise.
Why do we have indians,chinese and Lebanese in Lagos and Nigeria.
Is Nigeria better than their Nation?
No.Thats enterprise spirit.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tochj:

You don't know what is called spirit of enterprise.
Why do we have indians,chinese and Lebanese in Lagos and Nigeria.
Is Nigeria better than their Nation?
No.Thats enterprise spirit.

Spirit of enterprise kee you dia!!
You’re fvcking running away from your region because they’re chopping people’s heads off, just like they did to Dora and her husband, canibal people.

Ibos that like boasting, if your place was all that, we for no dey hear word, you would have remained there and used it to do chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Everfrank(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bunch of ritualists and idol worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by membranus: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
historic:

Yorubas are the laziest, dirtiest and highest backstabbers I have come across!

Your Zik carry the title of the greatest backstabbers in Nigeria politics.

Ask Awo, ask Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Timmi: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-weve-dragged-soludo-to-igbo-deities-over-comment-on-obi-says-ohanaeze-worldwide

These set of people are beyond been mad. Drag Soludo to all your deities and while at it, tell your Fulani/Hausa masters to also help you drag him to their own deities and marabouts. Nothing will happen to Soludo for he is son of the most High God. The Almighty God will put all of you to shame.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Tochj(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Spirit of enterprise kee you dia!!
You’re fvcking running away from your region because they’re chopping people’s heads off, just like they did to Dora and her husband, canibal people.

Ibos that like boasting, if your place was all that, we for no dey hear word, you would have remained there and used it to do chest beating.
1.Your candidate and his party introduced insecurity to SE.
2.Lagos is Nigeria Second capital
3.Nigeria Laws give every citizen right to reside anywhere in the country
4.Longbefore that iragbiji druggie is born
Igbo has been living in Lagos.
5.Louis Ojukwu lended Nigeria the luxury car used when Queen Elizabeth came.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Laturuturu: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hizzy:

Bro can we talk one on one please

Kindly drop Ur email address.
I will message you
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by tolue42(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
youngbabaj:
Please what did soludo call igbo politics again?

Nzogbu Nzogbu Obidense
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tochj:

1.Your candidate and his party introduced insecurity to SE.
2.Lagos is Nigeria Second capital
3.Nigeria Laws give every citizen right to reside anywhere in the country
4.Longbefore that iragbiji druggie is born
Igbo has been living in Lagos.
5.Louis Ojukwu lended Nigeria the luxury car used when Queen Elizabeth came.

Hehehe.....so you still blame Tinubu for the born throway ugm in the east, this man don suffer for una hand o, very soon you’ll blame him for your low sperm count.

The baby factory you have in the east is why you have so many ready made criminals there, there are too many unclaimed children who grew up without family love, so criminality is their succor, and now I’m beginning to think you’re also from there with your behavior on this forum.

Lagos stopped being your capital over 30 years ago, that’s enough time for y’all to go back home or relocate to the new capital, but rather you keep crying.

The good thing is that you’ll have your biafra soon and then we can finally rest from this victim playing.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by JOemmy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
I really never expected this from soludo of all people even efulefu igbo politician like orji kalu, rochas, umahi and uzodima will not have done what he did.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by HilcomTech(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Everyone knows him including you hypocrite. America indicted him and not me bro so face front

Says an nzogbu nzogbu analyst.

Carry your nzogbu nzogbu talk elsewhere abeg
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by ogwumgbe: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

Says an nzogbu nzogbu analyst.

Carry your nzogbu nzogbu talk elsewhere abeg

carry waka front bro, I don't have your time, instead power to come to you, let it go back to the North so that you will wail more 8 years, I want it to return to the North so that hunger will reset that your despotic brain
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Tochj(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Hehehe.....so you still blame Tinubu for the born throway ugm in the east, this man don suffer for una hand o, very soon you’ll blame him for your low sperm count.

The baby factory you have in the east is why you have so many ready made criminals there, there are too many unclaimed children who grew up without family love, so criminality is their succor, and now I’m beginning to think you’re also from there with your behavior on this forum.

Lagos stopped being your capital over 30 years ago, that’s enough time for y’all to go back home or relocate to the new capital, but rather you keep crying.

The good thing is that you’ll have your biafra soon and then we can finally rest from this victim playing.

Is there any form of insecurity in the SE before the disaster he and his likes forced down the throat of Nigerians?
SE was the safest Region in Nigeria before Buhari divisive tenure.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by HilcomTech(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
ogwumgbe:

carry waka front bro, I don't have your time, instead power to come to you, let it go back to the North so that you will wail more 8 years, I want it to return to the North so that hunger will reset that your despotic brain

That is the problem with your nzogbu nzogbu mentality. Who told you everyone online is a Southerner. Only an nzogbu nzogbu mentality will conclude there are no northerners online.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by HilcomTech(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
phorget:

A different ball game unless you are been hypocritical about it yourself.
I haven't met Tilumbu one on one but I do stand on the same page with Pa Adebanjo. You cant move forward without justice, equity and fairness and that us exactly what next year election represents.
Yiu cant continually hold the southeasterners to ramson and claim one Nigeria.

IIGBOSS want to become president through quota system yet YUU HYPOCRITES have always attacked the north based on quota system

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by ogwumgbe: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

That is the problem with your nzogbu nzogbu mentality. Who told you everyone online is a Southerner. Only an nzogbu nzogbu mentality will conclude there are no northerners online.

Northerners have not time for online bickering, we know the culprits so stop hiding your identity
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Laturuturu:

Kindly drop Ur email address.
I will message you
Okay
youngkhing@gmail.com
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by 00FFT00(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:
Seriously, so you can not have or share different opinions, ideas and solutions in the SE?

That region is like a dangerous and barbaric occult enclave.

Just imagine life and Nigerians existing with these stone age characters in control of the country.

We don finish be that grin grin

At this rate, you are next. Your name go soon reach one ogbonge deity for dat side. As I dey see dis thing like dis, you are in soup cheesy grin
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tochj:

Is there any form of insecurity in the SE before the disaster he and his likes forced down the throat of Nigerians?
SE was the safest Region in Nigeria before Buhari divisive tenure.

Haba!
SE has never been safer that SW, you can say it was relatively safe but not safest.
You know your people too like wahala. Lol.

But no wahala sha.
Enjoy yourself and be a good boy.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by HilcomTech(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Northerners have not time for online bickering, we know the culprits so stop hiding your identity

ok
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by plaindealer: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Rapuru14:

Olodo you can't come from SouthEast.

You're too inferior for that privilege from God

I'm so happy and honored that I'm not from that dreadful and hell on earth terrorist, occult barbaric and cannibalistic enclave ..

To God be the glory.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by plaindealer: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
00FFT00:

At this rate, you are next. Your name go soon reach one ogbonge deity for dat side. As I dey see dis thing like dis, you are in soup cheesy grin

The occult clowns and terrorists can not touch me. Na their own people the cowards sabi mess with.

Abi who den dey slaughter and confine to sit at home like slaves? Na their own people.

Their madness, insanity and barbarity is limited to their animalistic SE enclave
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by LegendHero(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

You fail to understand that the Igbo worshipped Satan and Satan demanded regular human blood sacrifices hence why there was a standby supply in the form of Osus .

The Igbo god who is Satan was denied his usual blood sacrifices when the Europeans conquered the land and cleansed it of its diabolical heathen practices.

With the European gone, Lucifer then roamed freely and got the Igbo to genocide himself via the civil war.

Its been over 50ys since the last great burnt offering to the Jewish god, satan and he now needs another round of mass human sacrifice. The unfortunate babies born in baby factories will not do so Satan instigated KANU to steer the Igbo away from Christ and now the land is fully back to his control and soon a great human sacrifice will be done by the Igbo on himself to his god Satan

The Igbo is evil as they come

I agree 100% with you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? / Breaking: Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Obasanjo / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.