Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi (25937 Views)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by phorget(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

IIGBOSS want to become president through quota system yet YUU HYPOCRITES have always attacked the north based on quota system

What is really wrong with you people?
Whatever name you wish to call it I dont care.
Common sense should tell you that even militarily the northerners has been the ones ruling us and since we attained democracy it has been among the southwest, the north and the south south so what is the problem if the igbos should ask for a shot?

Quota system my foot.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Rapuru14: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:

I'm so happy and honored that I'm not from that dreadful and hell on earth terrorist, occult barbaric and cannibalistic enclave ..

To God be the glory.

grin grin grin Pain dealer.

Repeat yourself but now without pains and hate wink
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by historic: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

A teacher who can’t differentiate btw live and leave.
This shows how daft you are and nothing coming out of your filthy mouth should be taken seriously.
Like obi like zombidient...shior.
Bloody liar, you’ll cook up anything just to cover for your cursed tribe.

You complain daily about Yoruba but yet pack all your family members in a night bus to come meet us, isn’t that madness?
Can’t be exchanging words with a mad man abeg.
Gedifok.

You are the dunce here illiterate gal... I meant live as in real life and you are talking about leave... What does that mean... You urchins always translate what your stupid backwards brain wants to translate... Guess you are a POS sales gals olodo rabata
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by historic: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

A teacher who can’t differentiate btw live and leave.
This shows how daft you are and nothing coming out of your filthy mouth should be taken seriously.
Like obi like zombidient...shior.
Bloody liar, you’ll cook up anything just to cover for your cursed tribe.

You complain daily about Yoruba but yet pack all your family members in a night bus to come meet us, isn’t that madness?
Can’t be exchanging words with a mad man abeg.
Gedifok.

Typical of an untrained Yoruba gal .. you just learnt gedifok from those your hooligans and started using it anyhow... Not your fault it is the environment you grew up that influenced you.. gals showed be reserved in their words and behavior but not a tout brought up like you.. and by the way my story is �% true and not some fallacies like you people are known for
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by historic: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

I have never, as an example of a typical Yoruba, set foot in the SE and likely never will.

Backward region full of backwards, hostile and unwelcoming people.

I then wonder why Igbos number at least 10million or more in the SW while Yorubas in the SE are around 300k to 600k.

Not just in Yoruba land ... They are found everywhere both international and national so why is your land so special or different
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by historic: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
isan:
Are you crazy ? How will oduduwa republic be your country of birth ? Can a yoruba man claim biafra ? No matter how long you stay in south west you will always be a stranger

Idiot... Oduduwa republic for where birth certificate says Nigeria and not your imaginary republic you are still hoping on

Lagos used to be the capital of Nigeria that's why many Igbos are found there
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by historic: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
nisai:
Don't mind the dirty liar. Aba and Onitsha being the dirtiest place in the world is a reflection of their lifestyles which they are projecting on others.

I am talking of how your people are dirty pigs who don't have good toilet habits and you are talking of ABA and Onitsha as if they are people... Lagos streets also have dirt's littered all over them except for the lekki and ikoyi area so that one no be talk
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by historic: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Spirit of enterprise kee you dia!!
You’re fvcking running away from your region because they’re chopping people’s heads off, just like they did to Dora and her husband, canibal people.

Ibos that like boasting, if your place was all that, we for no dey hear word, you would have remained there and used it to do chest beating.

So what are the Yorubas doing all over the streets of London?
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by historic: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
membranus:

Your Zik carry the title of the greatest backstabbers in Nigeria politics.

Ask Awo, ask Ojukwu.

I am talking about what your people are doing up till now you are telling me to ask for history abi what?... They only care about themselves even to the detriment of their tribesmen... Talking from experience... Won't mention the school it happened but that was what made me to stop teaching... Imagine even to his tribesmen because of selfish interest
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by leofab(f): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Instead of dragging Soludo to their deities, why can’t they just appeal to their deities to make the region a prosperous one, free of innocent killings and disasters such as flooding and erosions?
like there is any region free those ?
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by isan(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
What happens when your kinsmen get the biafra they want ? undecided
historic:

Idiot... Oduduwa republic for where birth certificate says Nigeria and not your imaginary republic you are still hoping on

Lagos used to be the capital of Nigeria that's why many Igbos are found there

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by isan(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
For a better economy now
historic:

So what are the Yorubas doing all over the streets of London?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by nisai: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
historic:

I am talking of how your people are dirty pigs who don't have good toilet habits and you are talking of ABA and Onitsha as if they are people... Lagos streets also have dirt's littered all over them except for the lekki and ikoyi area so that one no be talk
You are very slow. So it's not dirty humans that made Aba and Onitsha that way? Your people are the dirtiest people Africa. You carry your dirty habits with you to everywhere you go. Go to every market populated mostly by your people and see filthy reality of yourselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Sleekfingers: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-weve-dragged-soludo-to-igbo-deities-over-comment-on-obi-says-ohanaeze-worldwide

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Awon confused tribe.....but they want the southwest not to support Tinubu......
See as dem don dey attack Soludo left and right......
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Sleekfingers: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:

nzogbu nzogbu” Politics:...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Sleekfingers: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
The thing wey Soludo talk really pain our blothers from the yeast
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by plaindealer: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by diogo23: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Instead of dragging Soludo to their deities, why can’t they just appeal to their deities to make the region a prosperous one, free of innocent killings and disasters such as flooding and erosions?
How is your region doing? Is it the best?
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Christistruth00: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:
Seriously, so you can not have or share different opinions, ideas and solutions in the SE?

That region is like a dangerous and barbaric occult enclave.

Just imagine life and Nigerians existing with these stone age characters in control of the country.

We don finish be that grin grin

Sharing ideas and Opinions is beyond the IPOB types

They Prefer to butcher the Person

and eat his remains, if possible they would even wear his Skull

as a Necklace
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by Christistruth00: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:
grin grin

Jesus Christ. Put them out of Business Permanently
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by plaindealer: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
diogo23:

How is your region doing? Is it the best?

Are you dragging Soludo to babalawo deity because his region is not the best?

Thank God he's not from your region because you go don behead am for what he said.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by plaindealer: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

Jesus Christ. Put them out of Business Permanently

Fortunately for us, we are not stone age barbaric and backward people like Pandora village people. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by HilcomTech(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
phorget:

What is really wrong with you people?
Whatever name you wish to call it I dont care.
Common sense should tell you that even militarily the northerners has been the ones ruling us and since we attained democracy it has been among the southwest, the north and the south south so what is the problem if the igbos should ask for a shot?

Quota system my foot.

Ask nicely not by insulting, abusing and attacking or calling people evil and unprintable names. Elections are won by building bridges and forming alliances not by nzougbu nzougbu mentality. IIGBOSS should stay away from nzougbu nzougbu politics.

Only IIGBOSS would expect you to vote for them just because they insulted you.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by historic: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
isan:
What happens when your kinsmen get the biafra they want ? undecided

Dual citizenship �
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by historic: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
nisai:
You are very slow. So it's not dirty humans that made Aba and Onitsha that way? Your people are the dirtiest people Africa. You carry your dirty habits with you to everywhere you go. Go to every market populated mostly by your people and see filthy reality of yourselves.

Please don't give your title to us we no want ... Keep it to yourself abeg
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by historic: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Won't reply any Tinubu urchins again cos I have been told by my people that I am making them look relevant so this is the last I will reply here so that una go know say una no get say for this election... Am out
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by newdawn2017(f): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
plaindealer:
I'm on my knees thanking God almighty that I'm not from the SE.

When you think you don see the most absurd and barbaric stone age nonsense from SE, but you never see anything because den go just gbosa you with another insane and depressing calamity.

Mogbe!! grin grin
no stone age nonsense! Colonial slave who is forever lost his people. They had their ancestral ways, they re from a place & that how it's done in their tribe. No copying of western & European ways. We re Africans first.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by lusid: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
historic:

Ok what you know... Continue to give yourself that picture you have created for yourself as it suits you... Typical Igbo girl born, trained and schooled in the east will never marry a dirty Yoruba man... I know what I am saying because we hear them talk about it
what makes Yoruba men dirty? I'm ibo
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by newdawn2017(f): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Prokaryote:
Even though I don't support H.E Soludo over his outburst against our chosen H.E Obi,is reporting him to the Idol in this 21st century the only way to correct his stupidity?
Obi na Peter and the man head strong to fight his enemies make una allow Idol rest for shrine.
yes, reporting him to d ancestral gods of old whom they served in a wise stem my dear. Epe ancestral deity of old here in still work till today. Ve u not herad how d Nigerian army abandoned for years & packed out of Their camping epe for so many years. It's just dis yeah they started returning their. To make peace with d people & reclaim the army training center there. The Nigerian army re now well behaved & avoid all confrontation with epe indigenous people. They don't move mad near them.
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by plaindealer: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
newdawn2017:
no stone age nonsense! Colonial slave who is forever lost his people. They had their ancestral ways, they re from a place & that how it's done in their tribe. No copying of western & European ways. We re Africans first.

.abeg no dey bore me with your evil, backward, stone age and occult Pandora babalawo rubbish ...
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by plaindealer: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
If Pandora win God forbid, these stone age occult babalawo people won't hesitate to erect their evil babalawo shrine inside Aso Rock.. grin
Re: Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi by isan(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Can't eat your cake and still have it
historic:

Dual citizenship �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike / Stop Comparing Level Of Incompetence, Leave Jonathan Alone – Aisha Tells Buhari / Alex Otti's Campaign Council Chairman, Nnanna Ngwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.