Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) (41734 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Princessdainty(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Black man don't like his own mother,
how much more a 'Strange Woman' he calls wife... Mtchewwwww

As a Black woman, especially a Nigerian where you're greatly disadvantaged, don't marry a Nigerian man unless you're able to stand up for yourself.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by ZINNYBANKS: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2022
ahnie:
Some dangling gender seff?

I rest my breathe
You own two double FTC to yourself instead of leaving the space for someone else to comments . greedy ahnie. Why not fill the whole thread with ur comments .
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Gboom: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2022
This is pure wickedness and to call it an attempted murder is an understatement.

If justice is to prevail the same condition should be meted to the man in question
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Aboki
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2022
dawnomike:
Madness... where were her family members all this while
Why wait this long??
That man is a devil's incarnation and he should be incarcerated

This is what happens when you marry from all those poor hungry families. I bet you her fily is extremely wretched and poor .

So whenever they ask for their daughter just gives them 100k and everyone starts dancing and singing his praises.

All these iliterate poor hungry girls with bleached skin who think a man should sponsor all her family problems usually experience this...

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Heroicvic(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2022
C
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by doneback04: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Can anyone stay one year without food and still survive??

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by sadi78: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Hezmatosky:
Sheybe na aboki?
you are fool
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by godofuck231: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Maybe her mouth de run like tap , lol ,make them lock the man for prison , and only kunu will be given to him too , at least 5 years

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Discountsempai: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

This is what happens when you marry from all those poor hungry families. I bet you her fily is extremely wretched and poor .

So whenever they ask for their daughter just gives them 100k and everyone starts dancing and singing his praises.

All these iliterate poor hungry girls with bleached skin who think a man should sponsor all her family problems usually experience this...

Similar things happen in developed country.

I once read a comment where someone once talked about one of his cousins who was rescued from a husband behaving like the brother to the NEMA DG...except that was the USA, and they were white and middle class.

Abusive husbands exist. In every country....every where.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Discountsempai:

Similar things happen in developed country.

I once read a comment where someone once talked about one of his cousins who was rescued from a husband behaving like the brother to the NEMA DG...except that was the USA, and they were white and middle class.

Abusive husbands exist. In every country....every where.

Oga show proof or get away with your rubbish story
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by abc115: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2022
This is serious
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by seborrhic: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2022
The man should count himself lucky that she survived for one year on only kunu.I would have doubted anyone would have survived for one year on only Kunu without seeing her picture!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by MansoryMX(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2022
My God! I didn’t read anywhere the man is arrested! What’s wrong with these people up North for heaven’s sake

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Discountsempai: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Oga show proof or get away with your rubbish story

Post proof of your assertion first.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2022
This is confusing to say the least. In Nigerian homes, the wife is in charge of the kitchen & family nutrition. How is it the woman is being fed instead of being the one doing the feeding?? Where is the beginning, dis story start from middle! undecided
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by hassan4: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Islam is a very devilish religion. My Muslim brothers need Christ.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2022
AHeoght of wickedness.by a man towards his wife
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by meobizy(f): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2022
My guess is mental issues. Ignorant people solve mental issues the same way worldwide. There is also a possibility that he is the mad one in the scenario.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Discountsempai:

Idiot use Google ....bloody sucker for love...
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Discountsempai: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Idiot use Google ....bloody sucker for love...

PS: 5 stories of women in abusive relationships.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by SporaD8: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2022
All these extremist aught to have their own special planets. One whole effing year!!!
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by mystery22: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Useless and wicked tribe
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2022
ahnie:
Some dangling gender seff?

I rest my breathe

All these gender wey dey bend piss sef

Na she know wetin she do wey make the husband react like this...

But whatever these daughters of Jezebel are doing, we men she learn to tolerate and move on,if e bad reach(they can be mischievous) make we men end whatever relationship we have with this gender wey dey bend piss

It's not worth dying or spending a minute in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Ayomide002: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2022
BeardedMeat:
That man is the devil incarnate.

Where was hisbah when all these were happening?
This one no defile their religion nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by southsouthking(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Na all things dey make guys join cult, to protect especially their sisters.
Imagine say this one get brothers and all of them belong, aswear to Gwad, this one no be police case, na family settlement.
Everybody go just settle and go their various ways.
Be it Noticed settlement or an unnoticed settlement.

Federal government should legalize Gun self, it's bout time.

Before you'll come for my head, will this same man allow his sister's go through such tortured irrespective of what happened?
Chai sometimes ehhhhhh.
I rest my case.
Get well soon.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by ebuclassic18(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2022
How do you expect Nigeria to be good very poor reasoning
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Sunshine311(f): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2022
That's evil.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Moymoy: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Aboki at it again! Well,.. I don't care about them. Oopss

That's not ok. I lost my elder brother to fulani kidnappers, we paid 5 million and they still let him die, but I refuse to hate anybody.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by apache22b: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Sullivan Chime ?

What did he do ? Never heard of it . I'm from Enugu State pls send me a link if possible

ahnie:
Hey God

Another Sullivan chime at it again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.