Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) (41769 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by RestructureNig1: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2022
BeardedMeat:
That man is the devil incarnate.

Where was hisbah when all these were happening?

The man does not drink beer and has not committed any crime against Islam

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Ara21(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2022
ahnie:
Some dangling gender seff?

I rest my breathe

So she has access to phone and couldn't call for help long before now, so men are just too wicked and heartless.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Hezmatosky: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2022
sadi78:
you are fool
Another aboki sad
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Bobbiee: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2022
I'm sorry but you expect me to believe she survived a year without food
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by LordReed(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2022
dre11:
Cousin Of Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Detains, Starves Wife For One Year In Yobe, Family Demands Justice

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/16/cousin-nigerian-ambassador-kenya-detains-starves-wife-one-year-yobe-family-demands

So sickening! WTH! He should be prosecuted immediately.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Discountsempai:

Post proof of your assertion first.

PS: 5 stories of women in abusive relationships.

Stories of 5 women? Are you an idiot or just trying?

I asked for statistics. Mugu
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Ifakiland(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2022
dre11:
Cousin Of Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Detains, Starves Wife For One Year In Yobe, Family Demands Justice

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/16/cousin-nigerian-ambassador-kenya-detains-starves-wife-one-year-yobe-family-demands
She look fine to me, it's their way of life over there...also why put the ambassador into the matter
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Phraences: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2022
superlanny:
The human soul is filled with wickedness and only those who strive daily not to unleash those demons are worthy to be called human. Not everything is the devil's fault, some humans wicked pass Lucifer.
Just ask the angel that directed my destiny to Nigeria, one word for him "wicked"

grin grin grin Speechless from laughter!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2022
apache22b:
Sullivan Chime ?

What did he do ? Never heard of it . I'm from Enugu State pls send me a link if possible

AMEBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Hisbah has no jurisdiction on rich Muslims ,their power end for poor head slammers

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by PeterObi4LP: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2022
She was brain washed. No educated woman will allow her husband subject her into such condition when she have access to phone. Does it mean the husband don't go out? Why wouldn't she call for help? Illiterate is a deaseas.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Machinegun91(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2022
The male gender is gradually learning evils from the female genders
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by ppogba: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2022
ahnie:
Hey God

Another Sullivan chime at it again

You no dey forget something ni?

Na wa for you ooo.

I am surprised people have refused to quote you and suddenly most seem to have amnesia and short memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2022
This is unacceptable, realtime wickedness from the mallomite terrorists. angry

Ladies be careful of who you choose as a partner, marrying a rich dude can look a good idea, but he will always see you as property to be treated and discarded anyhow. Marry someone who truly appreciates you. This is classic example of trophy wife turned trashy wife.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by ThatsONYI: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2022
shocked

angry , news like this make me wish I was never born in this cruel and wicked world.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2022
I don't know what to say.

Don't they have any kid?

Does he have intimacy with her in this condition?

How do you allow another human being to incarcerate you and starve you for no reason at all, and you won't raise an alarm to get help from the neighbors. One whole year she was locked up like an animal. This full grown adult woman.

Like i said, I'm speechless.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2022
ahnie:
Hey God

Another Sullivan chime at it again
How could you say this out of hate compare this to Sullivan Chime’s case . Was sulivan’s wife starved. As at the time she complained of being detained she is and look healthier than you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by wolebest: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2022
dre11:

Holy crap!!!

The husband should be chained for 6 months, no mercy.

This terrible wickedness....
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by jcross19: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2022
BeardedMeat:

hishba are busying looking for beer parlour to burst..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Discountsempai: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Stories of 5 women? Are you an idiot or just trying?

I asked for statistics. Mugu

Prove your assertions first, old man.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Segzy19: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Abokis at it again...

Very uncivilized people.

What a shame!
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Mrfixitt(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2022
ahnie:
Some dangling gender seff?

I rest my breathe
It's not about gender, believe me the black Africans are extraordinarily wicked and heartless and that's why every other continent of the world are ahead of us progressively
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Taigaban: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2022
I am seeing something different here. Apart from hunger this woman look sick. I am seeing signs of schizophrenia in this woman. I don't know I may be wrong. Possibly the reason the husband hide her away from people. However we cannot roll out ritual practice in this circumstance.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by davidkingsley59(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Which kain thing b dis?
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2022
Discountsempai:

Prove your assertions first, old man.

Beech stop looking for deek to suck here and die slow...

Teenager...
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by davidkingsley59(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Which kain thing b dis? Pot calling kettle black. Some people don't understand what mental health is.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by greatness77: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2022
dre11:

Sometimes I wonder if northerners know what humanity is all about, he has money but deliberately starved her, this is why they bury hundreds of millions of naira underground and inside GP tank and the money will end up rotten away and northern beggars lithered everywhere in east south west and north,
We are leaving Nigeria urgently at all cost BIAFRA IS OUR PROMISE LAND, we can't stay with BEAST
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Moymoy:

That's not ok. I lost my elder brother to fulani kidnappers, we paid 5 million and they still let him die, but I refuse to hate anybody.
Keep on loving evil. I hate evil and it doer. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by greatness77: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Taigaban:
I am seeing something different here. Apart from hunger this woman look sick. I am seeing signs of schizophrenia in this woman. I don't know I may be wrong. Possibly the reason the husband hide her away from people. However we cannot roll out ritual practice in this circumstance.
shut up stop supporting evil, he deliberately starved her and that is the final, an ambassador doing ritual? For what? Did you know how much is his salary and other allowances? You are the one suffering the mentioned sickness, people like you are the problem of dis expired cowntry, very sun BIAFRA will go and and hot sun will pullout the remaining hair on your head
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Thecoverman: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2022
This is pure wickedness
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2022
This is also insecurity and denial of rights.....sukkot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.