Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) (41745 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Discountsempai: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Beech stop looking for deek to suck here and die slow...

Teenager...

I asked you to drop proof, all you have is abuse, abuse, abuse.

Meaning, you have no answer for me, meaning....you lied.

Thanks. Glad to know.

Keep up the abuse....it becomes you well.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by sukkot: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2022
OdefaGirl:
This is also insecurity and denial of rights.....sukkot
ahh this is domestic dispute. happens all over the world grin
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2022
sukkot:
ahh this is domestic dispute. happens all over the world grin

Where...... domestic dispute? Dispute you say? Kaiii.... I thought you would have something meaningful to say undecided
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Lama70(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Useless reportage. Must you involve the name of Nigeria ambassador to Kenya, who is his cousin?

Junk journalism!
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Discountsempai:

I asked you to drop proof, all you have is abuse, abuse, abuse.

Meaning, you have no answer for me, meaning....you lied.

Thanks. Glad to know.

Keep up the abuse....it becomes you well.

Dude stfu

I don't care to argue with a dummy further....

Now f off
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Isabi4lov: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Animals are more sensible and caring than some devils in humans form ...
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bobbiee:
I'm sorry but you expect me to believe she survived a year without food
The human spirit is quite tenacious ,besides she was being fed with kunu which has a lot of vital vitamins and minerals ,that's probably why she's still alive but emaciated
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Iceberg3: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
ahnie:
Some dangling gender seff?

see this snail shell woman being grin

I rest my breathe

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by mekybabe1: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
And she's still wearing wedding ring
dre11:
Cousin Of Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Detains, Starves Wife For One Year In Yobe, Family Demands Justice

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/16/cousin-nigerian-ambassador-kenya-detains-starves-wife-one-year-yobe-family-demands
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Dabillion: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
I think the CREDIT UNION is best good in such cases
ahnie:
Hey God

Another Sullivan chime at it again
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Greattha: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Many are mad, few are roaming.

This is heartbreaking.

Unfortunately, nothing will be done to the mad man responsible for this because he's connected.

But why was she initially abandoned by her family?
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by harmony75: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Where are her kids? Mother of your kids.. Humans are cruel o jeez!!! May God restore your heart madam�
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by descarado: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Can't she run away?
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Yankee101: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
People are wicked
Detain and starve him too first after trial then he serves his sentence on top
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by nedekid: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why link this ti the ambassador?
Next thing we will hear is that wife to the valcanizer of the ambassador has bf. undecided
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
ahnie:
Some dangling gender seff?

I rest my breathe
It's really sad. But I'd like to reiterate that nobody gives a hoot what think about men. Keep resting
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Discountsempai: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Dude stfu

I don't care to argue with a dummy further....

Now f off

More abuse.

Keep it up.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
God please grant her justice which kind wickedness be this

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Discountsempai:

More abuse.

Keep it up.

Stop crying

Dolt
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Discountsempai: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Stop crying

Dolt

Keep it up.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Discountsempai:

Keep it up.

Cry more grin
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by JOemmy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fulani northern nigeria and wickedness
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Discountsempai: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Cry more grin

Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
African sef, when person dey mentus instead of taking him/her to psychiatric hospital they lock the person up like lower animals.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by viodemus: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
no be small tin.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Ijb11: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by Taigaban: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
greatness77:
shut up stop supporting evil, he deliberately starved her and that is the final, an ambassador doing ritual? For what? Did you know how much is his salary and other allowances? You are the one suffering the mentioned sickness, people like you are the problem of dis expired cowntry, very sun BIAFRA will go and and hot sun will pullout the remaining hair on your head
You hardly respond as human
would do but as a buffoon. I had expected a young boy like you to be civil and respectful. In my culture we don't talk to elders pointing finger at them. I don't want to join issues with you, it will only put us in the same class God forbid. For your information Biafran can never come to fruition, because this section of the country agitating can never trust each other.
Re: Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) by lukency(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Subhanallahi! What's this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.