Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) (31561 Views)

Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu / Armed Men Attack Travellers In Enugu (Video) / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Viraltrends123: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
BossGerald:
The menace called buhari that thief'nubu foisted on sane Nigerians...they've carried their madness to our cross river brothers.

Apc and thief'nubu the cocaine vendor are evil, sane Nigerians have rejected them, you too should do so.

Vote wisely

But, you want Osibanjo to be president, didn't Osibanjo foist Buhari, or Osibanjo is pure. Keep decieving yourselves.

Is your father a vendor of his cocaine business.

I'm sure you guys will end up voting Atiku to proove point and your hate for Yorubas. Is Atiku not Fulani, Atiku said the conflict in Benue is intercommunual, and no one should accuse fulanis, Atiku deleted Deborah tweet, so he won't provoke her killers. You think they care about your fcking life.

My first choice is Tinubu, 2nd choice is Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by ReluctantGuest: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
pappilo:
How do you know they were Fulani herdsmen?

Did they identify themselves a such or did the escaping victims manage to deduce their ethnicity in the midst of the panic and confusion?

Only Fulani herdsmen have the audacity and bravery to do that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by NoToTerrorists: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
The havoc Fulani herdsmen have caused in this country. Even eternity won’t forget.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
This one is beyond family business. One of the reasons not to vote for APC. The moment Buhari took over, these Fulanis felt untouchable and truly they currently are.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by techWriter1: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Is there no remedy to this menace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Makinaki: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bontafa:
These terrorists have carried Thier madness to Cross river.

No problem buhari go soon commot seat

Hopefully no be Atiku go replace am sha.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by 9japride(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Just imagine if it were southerners terrorizing the people of the north? I believe by now them go enter street to cause havoc. They have no regards for their host communities. And yet their northern brothers don't call them to order.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by jamace(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
PDP and APC are the problems of Nigeria . 23 years of uninterrupted criminalities..

Vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by millionaireman: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
It would be termed Igbos against Igbos if this happened in the southeast.

One thing: the propaganda machinery of the Jihadists for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, is overwhelming all the people in the areas the Jihad targets.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by ogub(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
May God give us understanding in this country to know what to do at the right time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=Jemex003 post=118438482]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by millionaireman: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
....and an Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be proud to challenge any Cross Riverian opposing him to dare go to Cross River state, instead of hiding in his Lagos.

Jihad had since been unleashed upon all of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by fridayking(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Governor Ben Ayade should rise up and deal with the Fulani herdsmen mercilessly tongue.

I know it will come to this... Once you join APC you must swear to protect and provide for the Fulani... Ayade no go do pin...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Lionnation: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nigeria is a fulani conquest
Know this and know peace

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by dannykares: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

From Vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/suspected-herdsmen-kidnap-at-least-9-travellers-along-calabar-ikom-highway/amp/

I knew it de moment Ben Ayade joined APC n also sign bill to favour herdmen that is wen I knew de young shoki governor has sell cross riverian n de state. Imagine cross river state is not safe anymore

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by ud4u: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Are the security men combing the road or the bush
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Them go catch them easily. Cross River na just one way. Its either they follow Ogoja or them follow Ugep. Comb all dem Ikom forest well.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by iyatrustee(f): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Many of these kidnappings are done by locals and not necessarily Fulani's.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Timmi: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

From Vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/suspected-herdsmen-kidnap-at-least-9-travellers-along-calabar-ikom-highway/amp/

I bet you those are not herdsmen but rather Ibo/Igbo/IPOB disguised as herdsmen. Don’t be fooled
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by IGBOSON1: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
prophetwis:
The truth is that while Nigerians are confusing themselves under the guise of elections and politicking, something sinister is going on behind the scene.

These Fulanis are poised to unleash terror on Southern Nigeria, instead of a southern president emerging next year, we may end up having a pogrom in the south.

Part of their plan -apart from making blood money- is to create a climate of fear and insecurity in the south…especially south-east, so as to weaken the base of the person they don’t want to see in Aso Rock next year! They’d rather the entire country burn than have this person win the next presidential elections, as this would mean all the evil they’ve been up to in the last 7+ years would be exposed and stopped, and all the territories stolen returned back to the rightful owners!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by abokimallam: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Those of you, especially from southern Nigeria who are warming up to vote for PDP and Atiku for president, should be prepared to endure another 4 or 8 years of Fulani kidnappings in Nigeria.
Atiku will be worst than Buhari. He will cover the Fulani herdsmen attacts on Nigerians. You know that, even not been president yet, he attacked Gov Ortom of Benue State for daring to accuse the Fulanis of kidnappings and violence in Benue State.
What can he not now do when he becomes president. Over to you people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by millionaireman: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bontafa:

Buhari go soon commot seat, but they have planted Shettima the terrorists sympathizer to ride to Aso Rock on Tinubu's SW popularity.

The Taliban used these political and mini violence methods to succeed in Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Timmi: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
jamace:
PDP and APC are the problems of Nigeria . 23 years of uninterrupted criminalities..

Vote wisely.

Easier said than done.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by emmatuegbe(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Your governor (Ben Ayade) said the people are your brothers who are doing legitimate trade many years even before he was born, and that he cannot stop their activities. My conclusion is, this is a family affair

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by jamace(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Timmi:

Easier said than done.
For those who do not have the political will.

The zeal in Peter Obi, to the extent of calling out the oil thieves in present government, shows he is ready to rescue Nigeria from the political hyenas.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Seefinish: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Thortp:
Is there no solution to this menace?
Oh, I forgot the Emilokan said where are the cows.
the only solution is to give a Atiku who is a Fulani man a zero vote from the south. Unfortunately some useful idiots amongst us are shouting Atiku the unifer and are bent of voting him

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bontafa:

Ayade is APC governor. APC, terrorists, Tinubu and Fulani herdsmen are the same thing.

Vote APC if you want to be kidnapped.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by nedekid: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
As one fellow famously asked, where are the cows? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
See as the stupid soldier was trying to twist the story despite the driver reiterating they were herdsmen. He was still saying armed robbers grin Na wah for these people oo. May God rescue the victims alive.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Idiko1: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fejoku:
After all the noise, no fulani terrorist will be arrested and the victims will be left to sort out themselves. This is the Nigeria they want for all of us.
Soon, some will say is the indigenes that are kidnapping their own people.

When I read the name of Police Commissioner for Cross River State, I vacated myself from the story.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by EvangDrGeo: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

But, you want Osibanjo to be president, didn't Osibanjo foist Buhari, or Osibanjo is pure, and shouldn't be blamed for what we are facing, it's Tinubu that have all the blame. Keep decieving yourselves.

Is your father a vendor of his cocaine business.

I'm sure you guys will end up voting Atiku to proove point and your hate for Yorubas. Is Atiku not Fulani, Atiku said the conflict in Benue is intercommunual, and no one should accuse fulanis, Atiku deleted Deborah tweet, so he won't provoke her killers. You think they care about your fcking life as an Igbo man. I don't blame you, hate and betrayal is embedded in your hearts. I wasn't surprise when south easterner politicians are calling Obi out, that's what you get when you associate yourself with Igbo, they will look for you past and disgrace you.

by the number of people that comes out to vote against Tinubu we will know the percentage of igbos in Lagos. Those guys ehnnn, there will always be a time they will betray you.

My first choice is Tinubu, 2nd choice is Obi.

Reverse the choices. Thank me later.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Weirdcamila: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
All these things sound like drama .
I can’t be sane in a country that is insane .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) / Governor Samuel Ortom Kills A Snake During Inspection At River Guma (Photos) / Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.