Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) (31557 Views)

Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu / Armed Men Attack Travellers In Enugu (Video) / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

But, you want Osibanjo to be president, didn't Osibanjo foist Buhari, or Osibanjo is pure, and shouldn't be blamed for what we are facing, it's Tinubu that have all the blame. Keep decieving yourselves.

Is your father a vendor of his cocaine business.

I'm sure you guys will end up voting Atiku to proove point and your hate for Yorubas. Is Atiku not Fulani, Atiku said the conflict in Benue is intercommunual, and no one should accuse fulanis, Atiku deleted Deborah tweet, so he won't provoke her killers. You think they care about your fcking life as an Igbo man. I don't blame you, hate and betrayal is embedded in your hearts. I wasn't surprise when south easterner politicians are calling Obi out, that's what you get when you associate yourself with Igbo, they will look for you past and disgrace you.

by the number of people that comes out to vote against Tinubu we will know the percentage of igbos in Lagos. Those guys ehnnn, there will always be a time they will betray you.

My first choice is Tinubu, 2nd choice is Obi.
Just imagine how you're drooling like a rabid dog, disgracing your self and your lineage. There are more than 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria but anybody who doesn't support your poo pee daddy is Igbo to you brainless imps.

You're supporting the same man who foisted this calamitous government on us, can't you see how foolish you are?
Rule Number 1: Never Reinforce Failure. You know this government has failed but instead of voting them out you're looking to reinforce them because your tribesman is contesting under the same failed party.
Shame on you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

From Vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/suspected-herdsmen-kidnap-at-least-9-travellers-along-calabar-ikom-highway/amp/
they invited dangote to build industry for them, they will pay back in return.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by rpstar12: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Naijabad:
More people will die if you mistakenly vote another Fulani man.

Fulanis are after your lands, and water ways.

Fulanis are the only trouble makers in Nigeria.

They took entire Hausa land, they took ilorin from the yorubas. If not for the resistance put up by Plateau and Benue people, by now those lands would have been lost to the fulanis.

Nigeria wakeup. Remember what you suffered under the current Fulani man. Do not make great mistake of voting another Fulani man.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

You guys are funny, You think Fulani haven't already controlled the electoral system?

Nigeria was created by Britain to stop the black race from making advancements in Science and technology, that's why Britain would prefer the dumbest to rule, how do you think that self-destructive system would automatically be corrected by voting?

They need fake One Nigeria to steal your lands, if they don't achieve this in this generation they can always wait for the next.
Keep on supporting one Nigeria, hope our grandchildren wont curse us for failing them out of fear.

The Fulani are ready to worship their cows and get free women rather embracing modern civilization

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
The ipob claimed that it can’t happen in the east.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by 2elliot: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

But, you want Osibanjo to be president, didn't Osibanjo foist Buhari, or Osibanjo is pure, and shouldn't be blamed for what we are facing, it's Tinubu that have all the blame. Keep decieving yourselves.

I'm sure you guys will end up voting Atiku to proove point and your hate for Yorubas. Is Atiku not Fulani, Atiku said the conflict in Benue is intercommunual, and no one should accuse fulanis, Atiku deleted Deborah tweet, so he won't provoke her killers. You think they care about your fcking life as an Igbo man. I don't blame you, hate and betrayal is embedded in your hearts. I wasn't surprise when south easterner politicians are calling Obi out, that's what you get when you associate yourself with Igbo, they will look for you past and disgrace you.

by the number of people that comes out to vote against Tinubu we will know the percentage of igbos in Lagos. Those guys ehnnn, there will always be a time they will betray you.

So, it is Tinubu who asked "where are the cows?" And have also consistently praised Buhari that is your first choice? The number of Tinubu's vote will show the whole world the number of mad people in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by nesphil(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
No Drug Lord will rule Nigeria again. grin
No sick man will rule Nigeria again. grin
No confused man will rule Nigeria again. grin

No matter how you hypocrites and evil sycophants package this sick and confused retired drug lord called Tinubu, he won't rule this country grin

The other two are better than this sick BAT on diapers grin

A man who does not know his party's name is not qualified to rule this country.

PDAPC!!! grin

A very confused sick man indeed.

Moh247:
grin

Atiku call your boys to order

Obeer and ESN

Atiku and Herdsmen

Vote wisely, Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
At this point all villagers should be alert. They should help in intelligence gathering. Any fulani seen wandering in the bush with anything like weapons should cause a raise of alarm.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
When will this rubbish stop for Christ sake? these barbarians made many people to stop travelling to see their love ones

can these cowards kidnapped the passengers if they're armed too

the CP and army should do everything to rescue these innocent people unhurt

this madness must not stand here in southern Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by JuanDeDios: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bontafa:
These terrorists have carried Thier madness to Cross river.

No problem buhari go soon commot seat
There's no state in Nigeria that Fulani bandits have not kidnapped people. None.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by 2elliot: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
millionaireman:
It would be termed Igbos against Igbos if this happened in the southeast.

One thing: the propaganda machinery of the Jihadists for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, is overwhelming all the people in the areas the Jihad targets.
Funnily enough, the sold out afonjas among the south west like the muric guy, will help the Fulanis achieve their aims. These very set of people do the media onslaught on behalf of the jihadists. But like all afonjas, they will learn a bitter lesson. When the barbarians migrated south after dealing with the north, and went straight to the east, those demons in the south jubilated. But today,every region is feeling it. But because they are unrepentant treacherous creatures, they will continue to jubilate when it happens in the east and blame Ipob, meanwhile when it happens elsewhere they keep shut. E go touch everybody.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Where are the cows?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Truthdeypain: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

My first choice is Peter obi.

Tinubu said where are the cows. He is as much fulani as Atiku if not worse. He'll sacrifice everything for ambition plus he is senile.

He's my second choice by virtue of the doctrine of lesser evil.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by ogwumgbe: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Obasonjo 8 years, Osibanjo 8 years, if you have conscience, you will not be saying this. You are the ones that hate the igbos with passion and not vice versa. Your hatred for igbos made you to support Buhari. What's the outcome today? you are crying
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by phorget(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Mr Macaroni, Dbanj,Pa Adebanjo would be regarded as igbos since they all reside in Lagos and will all vote for Obi.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sukkot please come over ooo. E don happen grin grin

In a day insecurity news can pop up more than 15 times.... It's that bad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Lumig: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Are those not Atiku's kinsmen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by reuben81: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
look at how the soldiers look sick,this is the people fighting Fulanis how can they win the war,they are not even well feed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by akbonus: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Tifnubu is sick,old and a thief with dangerous appetite for public funds.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by 2elliot: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Some of our not to distant ancestors were warriors who fought invaders and tyrants, real warriors from among the Hausa's to the Benue people, to the Oyo people, to the Binin people, to the ijaw people with war canoe houses; but today, fake democracy and useless education have made all of us sitting ducks and cry cry babies waiting for some imaginary saviours from the same western world who are the architect of your problems, therefore allowing less than 10,000 Fulani foot soldiers to hold the who country of over 170million people to ransome. Pity!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Obasonjo 8 years, Osibanjo 8 years, if you have conscience, you will not be saying this. You are the ones that hate the igbos with passion and not vice versa. Your hatred for igbos made you to support Buhari. What's the outcome today? you are crying

obi can't be president. end of story
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by millionaireman: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
2elliot:
Funnily enough, the sold out afonjas among the south west like the muric guy, will help the Fulanis achieve their aims. These very set of people do the media onslaught on behalf of the jihadists. But like all afonjas, they will learn a bitter lesson. When the barbarians migrated south after dealing with the north, and went straight to the east, those demons in the south jubilated. But today,every region is feeling it. But because they are unrepentant treacherous creatures, they will continue to jubilate when it happens in the east and blame Ipob, meanwhile when it happens elsewhere they keep shut. E go touch everybody.

The SW MURIC people kept their mouths shut down when the Jihadists massacred dozens of church goers in Owo, Ondo State. The governor of the state said the massacres were carried out by people from outside Nigeria.
But police later found out that the massacres were carried out by Jihadists of Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by millionaireman: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
NJyoruba12:

....and Tinubu can't be president, end of the story.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Viraltrends123: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Truthdeypain:

My first choice is Peter obi.

Tinubu said where are the cows. He is as much fulani as Atiku if not worse. He'll sacrifice everything for ambition plus he is senile.

He's my second choice by virtue of the doctrine of lesser evil.

Do you know why Peter Obi visited Gummi? No, he was forced, he wasn't included in the list of Arewa meeting with presidential candidate, they asked him to visit Gummi for them to accept him. If your Obi who is from a tribe that is suffering from this herdsmen the most is not bold enough to talk against the killings, joined Atiku in 2019, he didn't condemn Deborah's killing, infact that guy is too dull.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by 2elliot: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
millionaireman:

The SW MURIC people kept their mouths shut down when the Jihadists massacred dozens of church goers in Owo, Ondo State. The governor of the state said the massacres were carried out by people from outside Nigeria.
But police later found out that the massacres were carried out by Jihadists of Nigeria.
Fact. The only access the Fulani have to move down to the Atlantic and dip the Koran is through the south west , and they are willing allowing them through without any resistance. Everybody go chop breakfast last last.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by millionaireman: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How do they know that, they were herdsmen? Where is their cows?

Bola Tinubu would ask this type of question.
All that matters to Tinubu is let the Jihadists led by leaders of the 12 sharia states make him president of Nigeria through election rigging. The amount of praise Tinubu showered on President Buhari yesterday in Jos lends credence in this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Viraltrends123: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Just imagine how you're drooling like a rabid dog, disgracing your self and your lineage. There are more than 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria but anybody who doesn't support your poo pee daddy is Igbo to you brainless imps.

You're supporting the same man who foisted this calamitous government on us, can't you see how foolish you are?
Rule Number 1: Never Reinforce Failure. You know this government has failed but instead of voting them out you're looking to reinforce them because your tribesman is contesting under the same failed party.
Shame on you
But, Osibanjo didn't support Buhari, no one is blaming him for the problems we are facing today. Na Tinubu be una problem
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by ogwumgbe: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
NJyoruba12:

neither will your demigod, instead power should go back to the North,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by 2elliot: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Do you know why Peter Obi visited Gummi? No, he was forced, he wasn't included in the list of Arewa meeting with presidential candidate, they asked him to visit Gummi for them to accept him. If your Obi who is from a tribe that is suffering from this herdsmen the most is not bold enough to talk against the killings, joined Atiku in 2019, he didn't condemn Deborah's killing, infact that guy is too dull.
You are very right here. Obi is not entirely brave as I would love him to, unlike people like Wike to confront those barbarians. We are in deep shit no matter who is elected among those men. But electing the lesser evil among them is the most logical thing now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by coputa(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
The rate of insecurity in Nigeria under Buhari APC government is appalling ,This is the worst government in this country ever, there's nothing on ground to mitigate the economic, security and socio political guangmire in the country,they even destroyed the structures built by their predecessors.Health, Education,, Security and enabling environment for business to thrive.The tenth wonder of the world is that they still have the temerity and effontry to ask Nigerians for re election,what a height of disregard to the collective psyche of Nigerians.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Osibanjo is not their mate. If he were a Muslim, northerners for vote am for primary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike / $800m Garnishee Order Killing FCTA Economy, Says Wike / Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.