Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) (4140 Views)

I Went Too Rumubiekwe Estate Portharcourt Yesterday / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) by Dumk: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigerian reality TV star turned actress and influencer, Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha is still till today one of the most famous names to come out of the Big Brother Naija franchise. Over the years, Tacha has been able to build a very strong following of Titans for herself due in part to her personality, but also because of her “don’t care” attitude which also comes out a lot in her fashion choices.

Tacha’s outfits can sometimes be very daring and bold but sometimes, the outfits go too far for people and it pushes past what they’re comfortable seeing. Today, we’ll be counting down 5 of Tacha’s looks that have caused her to receive backlash and embarrassment online because of how far they went. Without further ado, here are 5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR. Let’s jump right in!

Tacha’s outfit to the Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards (AMVCA) in 2020 got a lot of tongues wagging once the picture hit the internet. By all accounts to many people, Tacha went TOO FAR with this outfit showing a whole lot more cleavage than anybody expected to see that night from one person. One user on Tacha’s Instagram page reacted to the outfit upon seeing it on and said “Tacha pls stop exposing ur boobs pls” to which Tacha responding “BOOBS that is my OWN?”
Two.

When Tacha uploaded this picture to her social media, people responded about two things. One: they once again pointed out to Tacha that she was showing too much cleavage and that her boobs were practically on full display, and Two: they were astonished by the amount of makeup and body paint on her. To them, it was too much.

Somebody said: “Hmm so the make up aint for the face alone. Just wow” and someone else said “This one reach one gallon of paint ooo!”

Three.

If there is one thing about Tacha, it’s clearly that she will show off her cleavage, even in the middle of winter. When Tacha was on holiday in the UK, she posted pictures of herself in a winter coat and a mesh top that once again showed off her cleavage. People thought it was too much for Tacha to be showing off breast even in the middle of cold weather. Others called it “cheap attention seekers tricks”. The comments were harshs with some people saying “Tacha has nothing to offer if she doesn’t show breast” and at some of its worst people called her everything from “ashawo” to “prostitute abroad” for this outfit.

Four.

During her appearance on the Big Brother Naija show, Tacha’s gown rode up high while trying to get into bed and unfortunately, with it being live TV, the moment was captured when her pant was on full display. Once again, people had a lot to say with comments ranging from “burnt yansh” to “Glad to know she still wear pants.”

Five.

Sometimes when you wear the kind of cleavage-baring outfits that Tacha wears,it becomes very easy and very possible to suffer a severe wardrobe malfunction. This is what happened to Tacha during a live episode of Big Brother Naija when she was dancing in a revealing top and suffered a full on nip-slip which can be seen uncensored here.

Sometimes, outfits go too far and sometimes at its worst it can even lead to slips happening and more.

More pictures in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/11/5-times-tachas-outfits-went-too-far.html?m=1

Re: 5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) by Dumk: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Re: 5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) by Moh247: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Looking back at where she was coming from, I think she is now very decent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:
Looking back at where she was coming from, I think she is now very decent
shatap stop talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) by meobizy(f): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
If not for her body odour, person for don knack am pikin by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) by wiseone28: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Port hacut girl

Re: 5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) by Holybaddo: 3:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Anytime I hear her name or see her pics the only thing that comes to my mind na OLOSHO
Re: 5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) by culf: 3:38am On Nov 17, 2022
According to skiibi...That's how starz do!

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act / 10 Reasons Why I Dont Want To Marry A Virgin! / Some Girls Are Terrible!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.