Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri (32911 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by jerk: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sannisege:
keep deceiving yourself. The BVAS will not work in the North.
meaning that you depends on rigging to win.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
caracas:

Are you ok? Why are you talking about the north when we have an Atiku n a kwankwaso contesting.
Kwakwanso will not get vote beyond Kano.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by jerk: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Light78:
Any good news about Tinubu hits FP faster
don't Mynd him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by uridiwan(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Abdul05:

Biafra or death will be the next option. . grin grin
Better kill yourself now
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by zinaunreal(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
I no wan wise .... grin
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Tradepunter2: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki.. Reno poaching for supporters everywhere.

Tinubu is placed where the Nigerian people want him to be.OBIdients have already demystified him.

His score card would be clear by February 2023

you guys are sooo useless..... he's saying something that you should listen to and prepare harder for

I am no more supporting OBI because it appears the supporters are just emotional and sentimental TWARTS...

APC is the one in POWER and OBI WILLL NEVER TAKE THAT POWER WITHOUT A FIGHT....

ANYWAYS I WILL GO FOR ATIKU, WE NEED APC DEAD AND GONE................. OBI CANDIDACY IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL, TILL ANOTHER TIME

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Dat na if your vote count.
If vote don't count you think this wicked heartless politicians would pay you to vote them ?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by millionaireman: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu is a con man.
Watching him eulogising president Buhari yesterday in Jos for the falsehood of ending Boko Haram menace gives Tinubu out as a scam.
The campaign was about praising Buhari by Tinubu. At a point, the audience became angry.
What is there to underestimate in a man, who does not know which secondary and primary schools he attended, a drug trafficking baron, a man of about 83 years claiming 70 years old?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by goodheart01: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
tinubu will win, and flatheadds will cry to death tongue

Which Tinubu? The one who forgot the name of his party while addressing a rally and called PDP instead..... Lol. Or the one who can’t make a coherent sentence for a few minutes. Pls don’t make me laugh

In Tinubu’s voice “God bless PD.... APC” Lol

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by EvangDrGeo: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

This is what we called structure

Pharaoh had your structure, we know how it ended.

Goliath had your type of structure, we know it ended.

Nigerians have suffered enough and God has heard!

Watch out!!!
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Tochi3(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
ReluctantGuest:
You people should unfollow Reno on Twitter.

That guy is cashing out seriously with his posts and the replies and retweets he gets.

Obidients should know that whenever he vomits his trash and they flood his tweets to attack him, he is getting what is known as "post engagements" which translates into money which Twitter will pay him.

He is saying this one now for BATIANs and Obidients to fight over in his replies and mentions so that his money for Christmas holiday trip overseas will be complete.

Nigerians don't know this.

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by nzubegod: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=duro4chang post=118438194]I have also told them here on nairaland too but they called and still call me names. Tinubu will win easily. I told them before the primaries they disagreed.[/quote

Win Wetin? Agbado Or Ewa?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Prometheus666: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu will win and crack cocaine, heroin and cannabis will be legalized. MC Oluomo will be Minister of Transportation. Reno Omokri will finally return to Nigga Area and join FFK to eat food.

We should be grateful because in Tinubu's reign, we will all become drug dealers and I hear there is money in that business.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by nzubegod: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Almajiries in the North will do you strong things
If Almajiri Vote Finish, Bandits Come Flog Them 4 Another 4 Years
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by obedience4(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
fredoooooo:
Some of us are wise but every other person overwise.
Obituarists and lazy people over to you, food don land .. come and cry
grin grin grin

Just passing by,
Just want to drop a simple observation.
Your edit of the labour party logo has two able bodied guys fighting and also the LP has been changed to "lazy people or party"
Well judging from the PIC dose guys look well build, and they are involved in keenly contested match and knowing you have to have strength to fight.. Your "lazy" tag kind of feel stupid..
I don't want trouble just an observation.
Lastly you one dumb idiot.
Had to Chip that one in

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Buksaylor: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1592817918462787585

Assuming this idiot had a family,they would be very ashamed of him.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Maliqcious: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
talk true to yourself
Can Obi win Tinubu in the north?
yes he would win free and fair funny enough OBI got more love compared to Tinubu and Atiku except you wanna lie to yourself.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by yommen: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Abdul05:

They can't be president in a country where they are among the 3 major tribes whereas other 2 tribes have ruled, yet they can't have their own country to rule themselves. Be fair now! Let them go if you cannot give them a sense of belonging. I am Yoruba to the marrow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by FireUpNow(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oga Reno Omokri FYI nobody is underestimating him but everybody is aware of his weak health status, his norcotics dealing way back in the USA, his desperation, father of agbero and extortion, his fake academic records, his mirage source of money, actual state of origin etc. People are worried about all these
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Bombolistic: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
If he likes, let him go and campaign with 2000 governors. Enough is enough is what Nigerians are saying. We cat afford to vote for a man who gave us Buhari and who is not even better than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by millionaireman: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Reno Omokri has forseen Atiku's failure, and started to poach for landing gear in Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Eriokanmi: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
I have also told them here on nairaland too but they called and still call me names. Tinubu will win easily. I told them before the primaries they disagreed.
win nibo? Did you see what happened in Jos yesterday? Did baba's campaign witness that kind of stoning in 2015 and 2019 in the north?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Godispeace: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
i 100% concur to this
ASAPFERG1:

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by EM123: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by isan(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
U mean biafla
Abdul05:

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by fredoooooo: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
obedience4:

Just passing by,
Just want to drop a simple observation.
Your edit of the labour party logo has two able bodied guys fighting and also the LP has been changed to "lazy people or party"
Well judging from the PIC dose guys look well build, and they are involved in keenly contested match and knowing you have to have strength to fight.. Your "lazy" tag kind of feel stupid..
I don't want trouble just an observation.
Lastly you one dumb idiot.
Had to Chip that one in
Obituarist.. cry !!!
Make I give you Towel or handkerchief to dry ya tears ? Abi na calabash or drum you want to cry inside ? grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by bigcasava1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
ReluctantGuest:
You people should unfollow Reno on Twitter.

That guy is cashing out seriously with his posts and the replies and retweets he gets.

Obidients should know that whenever he vomits his trash and they flood his tweets to attack him, he is getting what is known as "post engagements" which translates into money which Twitter will pay him.

He is saying this one now for BATIANs and Obidients to fight over in his replies and mentions so that his money for Christmas holiday trip overseas will be complete.

Nigerians don't know this.
is that what he use to feed his family? Then he must be a useless father
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by ugbarreta(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1592817918462787585

20 apc governors is equal to 20 votes nothing more. Obi-Datti is coming!!
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by abacusCm(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
and after that we will send Peter Obi back to Anambra to go and become commissional for lies and falsehood

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
talk true to yourself
Can Obi win Tinubu in the north?

Na only flat brains know Obi in the north na. I have spoken to many fulanis and hausas on the street and 90% says they don't know who Obi is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by tonexman18(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
And Apc couldn't win Osun state.. Bvas will change alot of things tho, the only thing APC can depend on now is vote buying... The structures might work in the north tho,because e get as some of these northeners dey behave...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / Patience Jonathan At Mike Ozekhome In Abuja 61st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.